Madelyn's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was momentarily confused when the big man manuvered himself on top of her again.

"Uriah, what are you do...unnngh!" she said as he mounted her. His cock readily slid back into her body and the big man was fucking her again.

He was slower this time and the extra moisture and lubrication in her pussy made his passage that much easier. When he moaned and stopped fucking her she understood that he had seeded her for the second time.

Come the morning the sun was barely rising when Uriah woke up. He could see the faint outline of Madelyn sleeping next to him. The memory of fucking her and taking her rushed in and pleased him. His cock firmed up when he realized she was still naked and available to him.

Madelyn wasn't fully awake when Uriah started fucking her for the third time. But she was just moments later.

The newness and the emotional impact of her first sex was behind her. Add to this her relaxed state coming out of a deep sleep and she was perfectly compliant. She let the man fuck her and she allowed herself to fuck him back. What harm would it do?

Uriah was pleased when he eventually felt Madelyn tremble with her sexual release. It was yet another thing that would seal her to him.

He tried to hold off a little while but feeling her cum caused his own release and he filled her again.

Afterwards Uriah had expected Madelyn to voice her objections and to be angry but instead she went off to the guest house bathroom and cleaned up.

A few minutes later the two of them were in the kitchen carrying on with Uriah's daughters as if it were any other day.

Later on after Uriah went to do some bottling Madelyn sat down with Joslyn and they each enjoyed a cup of coffee. They made small talk for a bit and then there was a brief silence.

Joslyn broke the silence, "Did Daddy fuck you last night?"

Madelyn was shocked! "Joslyn, such language!"

Joslyn rolled her eyes. "Oh, please. That's what it's called. I'm thirteen and I'm not stupid."

Madelyn let it go but picked up on something else, "What do you know about last night?"

"Yesterday Daddy asked us to make sure the guest house was ready for you and then he went out there and didn't come back."

Madelyn sighed.

"That's what happened, isn't it? So are you going to stay here now?"

Madelyn looked at her, "I don't know. I'm just trying to figure this out and then decide what to do next."

Jocelyn sipped her coffee, "I hope he gets you pregnant and you have to stay. I like you."

Madelyn looked at the very worldy girl and knew that she was right. If Uriah got Madelyn pregnant she'd have to stay with them. There just wasn't any other choice. Going back to the city and having it taken care of would be the end of her relationship with her parents. And no parents meant no college.

Thinking it through Madelyn realized that Uriah had her fairly well cornered.

That night when the family went to bed Uriah took Madelyn by the hand and led her to his bedroom. Not much later they were naked and Uriah was fucking Madelyn and making her moan.

The next morning Joslyn smiled at Madelyn and let her know the house had very thin walls.

After lunch was done and cleaned up Uriah took Madelyn upstairs and fucked her again.

A week of sexual activity went by and then Madelyn had to take a break for a few days. Even Uriah had to step back and let nature follow its monthly cycle.

The first morning that Madelyn was past her period Uriah was right on top of her again.

The man loved her tits and he loved fucking her. In response Madelyn resigned herself to wearing just a simple dress around the house and she made herself available to him whenever he wanted.

It was then no surprise in late August when her period didn't show up.

Madelyn wasn't entirely happy about the situation but she knew her life could be worse than to be Uriah's wife.

12