Madison and Her Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison stood behind her father and stroked his colorful behind. "I know she was beating you until you came, but this is punishment so you won't be able to cum. If you take it well, I might reward you later." She placed the paddle flat against his ass and he took a sharp breath in. She raised it and swung it down smacking his ass fairly hard. He barely grunted. It made her wonder about his training with his other mistress.

She proceeded to smack his ass hard and quickly ten times and around the third he began to swear but didn't move or use his safe word and then stopped, stroking her hand over his heated skin. The colors had brightened almost like there was a fire illuminating them.

"I'm going to give you five more, unless you want to say your safe word..."

"Yes, ma'am, I mean no ma'am."

"So, you believe you deserve this punishment for not obeying me immediately?"

"Yes, ma'am, I'm sorry. I promise to do better." He was panting.

She placed the paddle on his bottom and held it there. She saw his body tighten as she raised it and hit him again, harder than before and he cried out. She smacked him again just as hard and his head dropped and he jerked. She smacked him the last three times in succession and his body arched and he cried out longer and louder with the last smack of the paddle. She dropped the paddle and her hand stroked over his colorful bottom with heat radiating off of it so much she felt it inches away from his skin. She bent over and placed a soft kiss on each cheek.

He was trembling. She pulled him around to the couch, cuddling up with him, and pulled the blanket down over him as she told him how proud she was of him. She held him for a long time, stroking him, and giving him soft little kisses until he was fully relaxed.

"Daddy, do you think your ex-Mistress would talk to me?"

"She said she would be open to talking to you and said I could give you her number if you wanted it."

"Good, I'd like to talk to her."

"What about, if I may ask."

"No, you may not ask."

"Yes, ma'am. I will text it to you when I'm able to get my phone."

"Perfect." Madison has a lot of questions for her.

12