Madison is Out of Control! Pt. 04-05

Story Info
The big family wedding has left her with a lot options.
2.8k words
4.58
10.5k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4

Luke had been waiting for his moment. Last weekend his sister Madison had caused quite a stir in the house. He knew he had set her up when he sent her to babysit for his friends Dad. Dan was a good guy but his wife kind of sucked. Luke figured he'd help the guy out. He didn't feel bad in the least and Madison didn't have to do anything with him. Dan wasn't the type to push it. If Madison caught that dick it was on her.


Madison sat on her bed painting her nails. She had already almost forgotten about last weekend. Dan hadn't called her back for more babysitting like she thought he might and Tim was still mad at her. So for the first time since junior high school she had gone a full week without sex in some way or another. Do hand jobs under a teachers desk count? She wondered to herself.

This weekend she was going to fix that. It was her aunts wedding and she was planning on having some fun. She had been helping her aunt with a lot of the preparation and in exchange she had been asked to be a bridesmaid. Her aunt was overjoyed and didn't seem to mind when Madison said she would handle the bridesmaid's dresses. She had chosen, selfishly, something that fit her assets perfectly. It was short and dark in a way that would show of her soft thick thighs and her bright hair. It would also contrast the brides white full dress well. She'd let her aunt be the star of the show but she knew as soon as everyone started drinking all eyes would be on her.

"We need to talk." Luke said as he entered the room.

"What about?" Madison replied.

"About Dan, I heard you helped him out."

"Yeah and..."

"Well I was thinking you might want to help me out to."

"Eww no! Besides you don't hold up to my standards. To scrawny."

"What if I was going to tell mom?"

"She wouldn't believe you."

"She might believe you blew Tim in the garage." Luke paused

"I..uh..." Madison stuttered.

"She might just put it together that you two have way to many conversations and that Tim is way too keen to wait up for you at night."

"He just wants to make sure I get home safe." Madison hoped the lie would hold.

"He just wants to get his rocks off and now I do to."

"Don't tell Mom ok, she wouldn't understand. It would break her." Madison pleaded.

"Fine then start by showing me why it's worth keeping a secret."

Luke nodded to her shirt. Madison wasn't the smartest girl but she knew what he was getting at. Arms crossed she raised her shirt over her head. Her pale chest was mostly exposed except for the nipples covered through a nearly see through bra, its decorative patterns hiding just enough. The shirt was around her neck and covering her head when they both heard the sound over their mother walking in the front door downstairs.

"Need a hand with groceries!" Their mother Samantha called up.

"We'll finish this after the wedding tomorrow." Luke said as he hurried to help his mother.


Dan had been waiting all week for this gig. He recognized the last name when he had booked the job and put it together pretty easy. He hoped Madison was there; he'd be working of course but thought maybe he could sneak her away at some point for a little fun. At the very least it would be a good opportunity to get more pictures of her. He had used the pictures from their night together twice already for motivation but now he needed something new. Some candid and public ones would be a good edition he figured.

The ceremony started like they always did. He almost missed his cue to get ready for the bride though. Madison had walked up before the bride alongside some lucky groomsmen and Dan had barely pulled his eyes away in time.

"This night is going to be harder than I thought." He silently murmured to himself.

Later in the evening he found his opportunity to get close to her. Madison had been talking to some friends or family. He wasn't sure which. He saw that she was leaving in the direction of the bathroom. Instead of using the Ladies room, Madison stepped into the handicap bathroom. A single stall with a sink and more importantly a locking door. Dan took it as his sign and headed towards the bathroom. If he was quick he could still maintain his professional reputation.

He banged his knuckles softly on the door and it swung open instantly. She had been waiting for him just as he hoped.

"Turn around, quickly." Dan said.

"Can't wait huh?" Madison replied with a coy smile.

"Don't fuck this job up for me. I need to get back up there."

Dan turned the young girl around with just enough force to be called guidance. She grabbed onto the sink to sturdy herself. He lifted her dress and pulled down her little black thong. She stepped out of them and he pocketed them for later. In record time he found himself deep inside her. As she started to react to his thrusts he cupped a hand over her mouth to quiet her. As he started to build up a sweat he realized that he was taking too long. He couldn't be noticed missing. Being absent from the wedding was unprofessional but if he got caught fucking a bridesmaid while he should be working, well his reputation would be ruined. All the worries spiraled in his mind and denied him climax.

"You can put it in my ass." Madison moaned

"Fuck it." Dan growled.

Dan knew he would regret not taking up her offer. It wasn't everyday a beautiful curvy creature half his age made an offer like that. He couldn't risk it though.

"We'll finish this later."


Luke watched as Dan left the handicap bathroom and then as Madison left a few moments later. It wasn't fair. Tonight was supposed to be his turn. He didn't want someone else's sloppy seconds.

"Maddy!" he called as he approached her with a friendly smile on his face.

He pulled her in close for a hug. One that wouldn't look suspicious at all to anyone watching.

"You owe me." He whispered in her ear.

"Follow me. " She replied

Luke followed Madison staying just a half step behind her. She led him to the coat check room where a large chubby teenage attendant stood watch.

"I need in there." Madison said.

"Do you have a ticket..." the attendant started to say.

Madison pulled the strapless top of her dress down exposing her chest to the lad. Luke was surprised but only half as much as the attendant. By the size of his eyes Luke guessed they were probably the first pair the boy had seen.

"Come back in five minutes and I'll show you again." Madison said

The boy scurried off looking back constantly as if he were trying to take a mental snapshot. Luke found himself pulled into the coat check room by a suddenly veracious Madison. Her hands were on his crotch as she grinded her chest into him. He felt her lips on his neck as she undid is fly.

"Let's get this over with. Then you promise to keep the secret right? She said.

"Wait what. You aren't getting off that easy." Luke said.

"One time that's all you get."

Madison had begun to stroke him and he knew he was in over his head. Madison was on a whole other level from all the girls he had been with. Her hand alone was bringing him close and quick.

"One time right?" She said

"Five times." He responded

Her hand slowed.

"One time." She said firmly

"Three times." He responded

"One time and I swallow every drop." She said.

"DEAL!"

A second later Luke found himself cumming deeply and continuously into his sisters throat in the coat check closet at his aunts wedding.


Tim had stayed close to his wife the whole night. As sister to the bride she was at full attention taking care of every problem before the came up. He admired his wife. When she was in charge nothing would go wrong. If only she would save some of that passion for the bedroom.

For the eleventh time that night he found himself checking out his step-daughter Madison. She was like a young version of her mother in every way accept she knew where to put her attention. Her short dress had been driving him wild and if he wasn't careful someone was going to catch him looking. She was near the DJ's booth fiddling with her phone. For a moment he felt his stomach churn as he remembered the pictures she had sent him last week. He hated that it wasn't him glazing her in the photos and he still hadn't figure out why she had done it.

Tim watched as Madison dropped her phone and bent over to pick it up. The bottom of her already short dress road up and Tim could see she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Even from across the room he could tell she was moist and ready. At the same time his phone in his pocket chimed. The screen read;

Like what you see Daddy?

"This girl is going to ruin my life." He thought.

Samantha watched her daughter display herself, not knowing who it was for. She wanted to scream out at her idiot child but decided at this point it wasn't worth the scene. She made a mental note to have a real serious talk with Madison and the kind of attention she was attracting.

Part 5

Tim wasn't sure how his life had gotten so complicated. Just a little while ago he was happily married, mostly and father to a step-daughter who hadn't paid him much attention. His life had been relatively free of stress. Now he found himself living in world of intense anxiety. He knew it was just a matter of time until his wife Samantha would find out that he had been skipping a generation and sleeping with her daughter. He knew he should stop but he hadn't been this horny since he was a teen.

Tim stood hunched a little awkwardly has he prayed that his wife wouldn't see the bulge in his pants. He knew he was too old for public boners but the teasing display Madison had been putting on was just too much.

As the bar went dry and the wedding party started to find their ways to their rooms Samantha declared that she was going to help her newlywed sister to her suite. The bride was going to need a hand getting out of a very complicated dress and getting into something more suited for a wedding night. Tim was assured she would be gone for at least thirty minutes. He wasn't sure why the groom wasn't the one helping with the undressing but he put it aside as "women stuff". Besides, as soon as he heard he had half an hour his brain started to put his own plans into motion. The first step was to head right to Madison.

"Meet me in my room. Two minutes." Tim said

"Why?" Madison replied with a self-satisfied grin.

"Because your mother needs you, why do you think? We've only got a bit of time so let's go."

"Hmmmm" she dragged out the sound pretending to think hard about the offer.

"Ok, what's the room number?" She said.

"408, why?"

"I just need to make a quick call. I'll be right there."

"Fine, but giddy up."

Tim only had to wait a few minutes before Madison arrived. He was extremely conscious of the time and hoped that his wife would go down to the venue to look for him before coming back to the room. Those extra minutes could mean everything. Not wanting to waste any precious time he had already stripped from the waist down and prepared himself. Not that he needed to do much. His cock was easily encouraged by just the thought of her.

Madison came in and kicked off the tall heals she had been wearing for the wedding. She had pulled her dress half way over her head before she decided to keep it on and just hike it up to her ribs. Tim watched her with pure amusement. Where did this girl get such primordial sexual energy? He wondered. Every movement of her curvy body made him twitch. She placed a knee on either side of his and gently swayed above him. Not quite teasing but exciting him. She began to slide up his body until her sweet wet opening was brushing against his tip.

*kerchunk*

Tim bolted upright throwing Madison to the floor. The door swung open and for less than a heartbeat he thought all the fears he had ever had were going to come true. His wife would leave him, probably call the cops too, he'd lose his job, his friends, his family.

"Am I in the right room?" Dan said.

Madison giggled on the floor as he she watch her step-father's fear stricken face regain colour.

"I wanted to get you a present so I hired a photographer." Madison said

"The....the....fuck?" was all Tim Managed to say.

"Hi Tim, I'm Dan. We've met before. The boys are friends. I... uh... think you've seen some of my work?"

Dan followed the last word with a nod towards Madison.

Tim wasn't sure what to think. The last thing he wanted was people to know and the thought of picture evidence being in someone else's hands was terrifying.

"Please Daddy?" Madison said.

Tim watched as she crawled up from the floor to reclaim her position on his lap. He knew he didn't stand a chance and so he agreed.

"Lock the door." Tim said.

Madison squealed with glee and began to lower herself onto him. Tim felt the tight heat enveloping his cock and all his worries disappeared. He was in paradise and would have likely stayed there if it wasn't for the clicking of the shutter and whirring of a lens.

Every few moments Dan would interject with an idea.

"Pull her hair." *click*

"Mover her dress and squeeze her nipples" *click*

"Spread those cheeks" *click click click*

As annoyed as Tim by the constant interruption he was also a little excited to see the pictures. He'd keep one hidden in the house just for himself. The thought was bringing him closer to the edge. He knew time was limited and decided to give into it.

"Almost there." Tim grunted.

"Is that offer from earlier still good?" Dan asked as he put a hand on Madison's shoulder.

"The ass? Of course." Madison replied.

Tim's focus was broken. He wasn't fully able to see what was going on. He felt the bed shake as another party joined them. Dan's leg rubbed against his and then there was sudden tightness around his dick. It took him longer than it should have to realize that he was now sharing his play thing. Horror stuck again as he thought about what his wife would do if she saw them now.

"We need to hurry." Tim said.

"What's the rush." Dan said

"Samantha could be back any minute." Tim was starting to sound frantic.

"So what? She's not my daughter."

Dan and Madison laughed together. Tim squirmed to try and throw them off. He realized quickly that the two bodies were too heavy to move. He also noticed that Madison loved it.

"It feels so full. Like I'm going to break but in the best way." She purred.

"Just enjoy it Tim. Soon she'll grow up and leave the nest." Dan said laughing.

Tim felt the bed begin to rattle as Dan started to speed up. As he did Madison began to get louder. Tim was forced to use his hands to cover her mouth. There was family staying on the same floor and he didn't want people trying to figure out which room the sex noises came from tomorrow.

"Daddy you push to." She cried.

"Be a team player Tim." Dan said.

Tim gave in. It wasn't like he had much of a choice. He could hold off cumming and get caught or he could grind Madison's inner walls between a cock and hard place. Within minutes of finding a rhythm both men came. Dan first, but only by a few seconds. He slammed her down hard by the hips as he finished and the feeling helped Tim get there too. The idea of someone essentially using her as fuck toy was just too much for him.

Madison maintained a glazed look over face only broken by the odd giggle. The three tangled people hadn't quite caught their breath when the heard a knock on the door.

"Tim...Tim? I lost my key card. Can you let me in?" Samantha shouted through the door.