Sundresses & Sins Pt. 01

Story Info
A mysterious gift gives Cammy a new lease on life.
16.2k words
4.54
32.6k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leifore
Leifore
47 Followers

Writers note: Everyone appearing in this story is over 18 years of age.

"Cammy...Cammy.......CAMILLE ST.CLAIR" My mother's voice rang up the staircase.

Groaning, I turned over in my bed to look at my phone. It was 7 in the morning. Why on ear- Oh....Oh Poo

Hearing her feet as they stomped on the wooden steps, I flung my bedsheets off and jumped out of bed. The warm morning air felt nice on my smooth, pale skin. In a huff I tossed my curly ginger hair out of my face and ran into my closet. Grabbing the soft yellow dress I wore on this day every week,I had just slipped it on when I heard my bedroom door open.

"Camille, what on earth are you doing? We're going to be late" My 45 year old mother exclaimed as she strolled into my room, waving her arms about at the mess on the floor. I had neglected to clean my room since graduation, feeling a little lost as to what my future would look like. "Sorry Mom, I'm up. Lets go"

"Whoa, not so fast young lady." I knew immediately what she was going to say, the dress I wore did little to show off the features I had been blessed with, A round and firm butt, Long legs and an ample chest. "Cover yourself young lady, My daughter will not dress like a prostitute." Rolling my eyes I went back into my closet and looked at myself in my body mirror.

Sure the dress had a low cut top which gave a good view of my cleavage but what was the harm in that? This is why I only had one boyfriend in Highschool, Everyday my mother told me what to wear which usually were baggy clothes. The guys never gave me a second look and the Girls teased me for dressing like a teenage boy.

Grabbing a black button up and putting it on, making sure every button was clasped so nothing was showing I gave myself another look. Now I look like I did every Sunday morning. Conservative and plain.

"Much better, now hurry up. Your Father and Daniel are waiting in the car!" She practically pushed me out of my room, there was no chance of grabbing a snack. She wouldn't want me to get any crumbs on my freshly laundered clothes. Out the front door it was your typical sunny morning in Salona, The sun was already heating the sidewalk. A cool ocean breeze kept things from getting too warm but with a projected heatwave about to hit, That wouldn't last long.

My Brother and Father were chatting up inside the four door sedan, Likely about Danny's upcoming college tryout. He had played baseball all his life and it was looking like that dedication was going to pay off with a full ride through college. Lucky him, I had never been permitted to do anything extracurricular beyond knitting....Which I did not have a talent for.

Sliding into the backseat, Danny gave me the usual look a brother gives his little sister, One of annoyance and pride for being the favorite child. I turned my gaze out the window and watched the ocean as we pulled out of the driveway and headed for the Sunday Mass. It had been two months since I graduated highschool, being held back a year didn't give me any extra time to figure out what I wanted to do. Instead I was a 19 year old about to turn 20 in a couple weeks, with no idea what I wanted to do with the rest of my life.

Anything I showed interest in was deemed not good enough by my Mother, my Father just agreed with her. I suppose he had gotten used to that. It's easier than arguing with her. I know that. The sunlight hit my pale, freckled face, Instead of turning away I soaked it in. Being raised here was difficult. Being a ginger I tend to burn easily so the hot weather was a nightmare.

I was dreading this, I never felt like I belonged in church but I was forced to go as long as I was living under her roof. She was raised devout and had forced it on her children when we were still young, I often thought it was similar to being raised in a cult. Letting out a yawn and stretching my arms, I turned my focus to my parents. They were gossiping about some lady who was selling her jewelry at the family store later today, Henry; My older Brother. Was minding the shop for my father this morning.

I looked over to Danny just as he looked away. What was he doing? Did I just catch him doing something and didn't know about it?

As we pulled into the parking lot I kept my sight on him, he was acting strange....and moving strange. He got out of the car and stretched, bending over at the waist to tie an already tied shoe? He had gotten so weird in the last couple years, especially around me. He acted distant and superior but oftentimes I would catch him staring at me, he would deny it everytime. Saying I was weird for calling him out for it.

Service went....slowly, I followed along and said the prayers but my heart wasn't in it. It hasn't been the same since I discovered I had the right to choose what I wanted to believe....and I didnt believe in this. Going with the motions as everyone bowed their heads for a silent prayer, There was this odd feeling someone was looking at me. You know that sense you get when you can feel someone's eyes on you? I had it but didn't want to look up to find who it was.

When instructed to break from the silence, I swiveled in the pew. Looking for any eyes that may be lingering on me but only saw faces, dozens of faces and hundreds of eyes. There was no way I could find who it was. "Camille, face forward" My Mother chastised, I sank back in my seat and pretended to listen.

The Sermon dragged on into the morning hours and with a closing prayer the congregation began to leave. We stood up, being shorter than the rest of my family I couldn't see anything or anyone. Then I felt Danny bump into me. "C'Mon, move already" His passive-aggressive tone didn't go unnoticed. Rolling my eyes I followed behind my mother, moving out of the church. On the way out the Pastor was shaking everyone's hand. He was well known and well liked despite the stigma that follows a lot of Pastors in this modern age.

When it came to my turn, a Nun took my hand instead of the Pastor. She clasped her hand around mine and rested her other hand on my wrist.I met her gaze with my own.. Her eyes were like a swelling storm over the ocean, Gray and meaningful. There was something else there, Something I couldn't quite place. I felt Danny nudge me again to break me from the swelling storm in this stranger's eyes.

She let go of my hand and took a step back, allowing the pastor to resume saying his farewells. I got back to the car before everyone else. My parents were chatting with some other business owners about the big sale coming my fathers way. He was thrilled at the chance and was being congratulated for it. It was being set up as an auction at the store. He was nervous about it, never having set up an auction before but was excited for the new experience.

Leaning against the black sedan I crossed my arms over my belly and looked down at the pavement. It would be another twenty minutes until we were on our way home so I had time to kill. 'Where the fuck did he park the car?' I could hear an unfamiliar voice seep into my mind, one that wasn't my own.

I turned my head to find the source of the voice. I saw a woman, a little younger than my mother, walking to a small blue car at the other end of the parking lot.

'Lord, Please give me the strength to forgive her.' A man's voice, hushed and quiet, Looking around I couldn't find the source. It was a quiet voice but for me to hear it amongst the crowd chatting just up the parking lot, he would have to be close by. There were a few people sitting in their vehicles, waiting for their families.

Then I saw him, sitting in a gray civic, four cars down. Holding a rosary in his hands as he prayed. I could hear him from here? Now my senses haven't been dulled by injury or age but still, Being able to hear a man whisper a prayer 80 feet away, in his car like he was sitting next to me was a little surprising.

'Fuck what am I doing? She's my sister!' Danny's voice, I looked for him, among the sea of people wading through the lot. From this vantage point there was no hope of finding him but he had to be close by. Leaving the car I made my way back up the lot towards the crowd in search of my brother.

Dozens of voices filled my head, Dozens of different people speaking at once. What was happening? Why was I the only one reacting to them? Panic was setting in, what in the world was happening? My slow walk through the crowd became one of desperation as I pushed my way through, Searching for a familiar face. The countless voices were beginning to drown out the chatter, voices speaking their desires, regrets, ideas, fantasies.....and their sins.

"Just let it flow Sweetheart.....don't cling to them....." A strangely calming tenor pushed its way to the front of the barrage of voices, Feminine and soothing. This one felt different than the others, The others felt more like passing comments or rhetorical sentences. This one felt like it was meant for me. Stopping in my tracks, surrounded by a sea of people still chatting amongst themselves, I inhaled. I felt air rush into my lungs, filling and expanding my chest.

As I exhaled I did not cling to any of the voices singing in my head, instead I visualized them exiting me with the air in my lungs.....and it worked. My mind came to a restful state where only my voice could speak, while other voices passed by; Imparting what they had to say and then moving on. Like a passing conversation by someone on their phone.

"That's it....now you're getting it...." The same soothing tenor entered and passed by, Like a faint breeze carrying a message of support. I opened my eyes, still surrounded by the hundreds of people chatting about their daily lives. I could hear bits of their conversations, One speaking about how their dog had fallen ill, another about their son's little league game. As I listened I noticed an underlying layer of conversation, one that wasn't being discussed but.....thought about. The Pin dropped.

I was hearing what they were thinking! While the crowd droned on about their lives to one another, In their thoughts they were saying things they would never dare say aloud and somehow I could hear it.

Wait.....am I a Superhero? I had seen a few Superhero movies at a friend's house. My Mother thought they were pandering and somehow linked to devil worshiping so we never got to see any of them. We did see the Passion of the Christ as a family.....four times.

I knew I should be freaking out, but the idea of being a Superhero was more than enough to overcome whatever panic, hearing other people's thoughts would cause. I would need a cool name like....Overthinker!.......no,um......Read your Mind Girl!.....pfft not a chance.

Now it is becoming obvious that hearing what other people think isn't really a flashy power you can brand yourself with. It's more of a secondary power that would compliment a more obvious one, So Maybe I'm not a superhero.

Giggling softly, I pivoted and turned to head back towards the car, whatever was happening was a bit to take in but being able to hear what people think? Magicians and Mentalists the world over would kill for something like this, I could make some serious money by just reading someone's mind as a street trick. Who knows maybe I'll end up performing on one of those Magician shows dad likes so much? Maybe then Mom will-

I stopped dead in my tracks, fifteen feet from the car as a realization hit me. I could hear what people think about me.....what Mom thinks about me. As a young adult woman, I naturally always wanted to know what people thought about me but this would be too much. I would be able to hear exactly what my entire family thought about me and my decisions.....

"Cammy, Sweety we're going home" My Mom called to me as she had finished chatting with a neighbor, she had linked her arm to my fathers and was in the car by the time I got to the door.

It was locked, I knocked on the window. "Danny! Let me in!" I yelled through the window at my brother. He was huddled and a bit standoffish. He had gotten so weird since he moved back in. 'Don't look at her, Don't look at her.' His thoughts flowed through my mind. Why was he ignoring me? I heard the lock open, My dad opened it from the driver's seat. Finally out of the sun's harsh rays I let out a puff of air, even in those 20 minutes I could feel my skin starting to burn.

The drive home was quiet, at least in the means no one was talking out loud. My father was singing Hotel california in his head, His favorite song which is on a near constant loop at the jewelry store. My Mother was thinking about the neighbor they were speaking to. Not real clear thoughts, but there was a lingering image of the mans smiling face in her head. This power was going to have its perks, I knew that right away. 'Where did she get that?' Danny's voice again. I looked over at him and caught him looking at my arm.

I rarely wear jewelry, despite my father owning a store that sells it. It was rare I was given jewelry and the stuff I was given is the hand me downs my Mother didn't want to wear anymore. Most of which was a bit too tacky for my tastes. Yet dangling from my wrist was a well worn, silver bracelet. It was simple and clean but obviously not mine.

I hooked it in my fingers and tried to pull it off, while the bracelet did hang on my thin wrist. When I tried to remove it it didn't want to pull loose. Where did it come from? I didn't own something like this or remember putting it on this morning.

Wait.....The Nun! She had clasped my wrist when I shook her hand, she must have put the bracelet on my wrist....but why? I remember staring into her stormy gray eyes, feeling like something was hidden behind them....Why would a Nun give me a bracelet? Much less a silver one? Weren't they supposed to be devoid of material possessions like this?

Now that we were in the car and away from prying eyes I thought it would be a good idea to let my skin breathe a little, undoing the top two buttons of my blouse and rolling down the window to feel the breeze. I felt a wave of relief wash over me, It was so hot but the cool ocean wind was so nice. 'One more button...' Danny again, What was that about another button? I turned to look at him and he looked away, he had been staring at me again. Whatever he was hiding, he couldn't keep it from me now.

The rest of the day went by fairly normally, When we arrived home we each went our separate ways. Dad was off to check on Henry at the store and drop Danny off for practice. Mom had a book club meeting in the afternoon so she was busy preparing snacks for the four ladies who did nothing but gossip instead of actually reading a book. I went to my room, changed into something more comfortable. A baggy t-shirt and board shorts that were nearly long enough to be called pants.

I spent the day looking through applications, Options for what I wanted for my future. Of course they were hand picked by my mother so it was either to become a Librarian or a Secretary. Neither of which sounded too appealing. Things were pretty quiet for the rest of the day, Then dinner time happened. Dad was the cook in the family, so I had to wait until he came home from the store before anything would start to take shape.

Today was Spaghetti and meatballs with toasted garlic bread, One of my favorites. I filled my plate and sat at the dining room table. I was ready to dig in when something a daughter should never hear floated into my head. 'She shouldn't eat so much, she's putting on weight.' I froze in place, My Mother's voice carrying those words through my mind.

Sure I had gained a little weight but I was nowhere close to being fat. My tummy was still flat as a washboard, the weight I had put on was going to my butt. I was on the verge of tears when my Father began to talk about the sale.

Henry had made the deal, the old woman's jewelry were to be put on auction within the store, the store would take a 20% commission with the rest going to the woman. With the women's Jewels having a projected value of over 30 million dollars. Mom was ecstatic, she kept congratulating him while she was thinking about how she would spend the money.

"That's......great dad.....Excuse me" I got up and left the dining room, rushing back up the stairs and closing my door.

Burying my head in my pillow, the tears began to fall. I had done what she asked of me all my life, I was even willing to ignore futures that were better for me because she wanted me to. Yet this woman still thought so little of me, It was making me sick. 'Oh Cammy....' Danny?

I looked up from my bed, He wasn't in my room or our shared washroom. I wiped my face in my bed sheets and sat on the edge of my bed. Opening my mind to the thoughts floating through the house, I heard Dad patting himself on the back. Mom, still fantasizing about the money he was about to make.

Then I heard Danny, I didn't know where he was but I could hear his thoughts as if he were right next to me. 'Thats it Cammy.....Suck it...' I saw it....what he was thinking about. He was fantasizing about me!

It came as flashes at first, the more I focused on his fantasy the more clear it became. It was like still images that eventually turned into a film of sorts. In his Imagination he had forged a scenario: We were on the beach. It was dark, there's a burning campfire in front of us. He's leaning against a palm tree with his shorts around his ankles, I'm on my knees in front of him. His hand is holding my hair back, I'm looking up at him.

His cock is in my mouth. I'm wearing a small yellow bikini, the same color as the dress I wore to church. My nipples are hard, pressing into the fabric. He's fucking my mouth, Holding my head in place as he gets off. I can see saliva dripping down my chin and between my breasts, My lips wrapped tightly around his shaft and then!....nothing

It was over, just like that his fantasy came to an end. I was in disbelief, I'm pretty certain I knew what he was doing during this fantasy. My brother was fantasing about me while he masturbated. My jaw dropped. This is why he was always acting weird about me? Why I always caught him stealing glances at me. He was getting off to the idea of mouth fucking his little sister.

How long had he been doing this? Why had he been doing this? He had girlfriends before, so why fantasize about me and not one of them? He knew it was wrong....but maybe that's why he did it. I rubbed my thighs together, Honestly the image had a certain affect on me as well. I wasn't a virgin but I wasn't exactly experienced, so doing something like that wasn't out of the question but doing it with my brother? I mean could I? Would he? It was getting late and I was horny. Locking my room door I laid back on my bed, Pulling my shorts and panties off in one movement.

My fingers explored my wet folds as I thought about Danny's fantasy, about how wrong it was. About how hot it was. Twisting and teasing my pert, little nipples and softly squeezing my ample breasts. I found myself masturbating to the very image Danny had gotten off to and I enjoyed it.

With a blissful orgasm rocketing threw me, I fell into a deep slumber. I didn't know why I had this power, But now I know it has its benefits.

I slept in the next day, It being Monday there was no reason to bother me in the morning. After the events that ended my night I was more than happy to take it, When I did eventually roll out of bed around midday. I had a plan in mind, one I hoped wouldnt come back to haunt me. If Danny was stealing glances, I was going to give him something to look at.

Finding clothes that aren't baggy was a chore, Most things I had were two sizes too big for me and hid my curves really well. Fortunately I had been gifted with one of Henry's tank tops, while it was too large it did reveal a lot of skin and more importantly gave a certain bounce to my cleavage. Tucking it into my old volleyball shorts, which framed my round bottom well, was a stroke of genius.

Leifore
Leifore
47 Followers