All Comments on 'Madison Models for Coworkers'

by NuclearGorilla

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
RSHornyCoupleRSHornyCouple2 months ago

Love these stories, very well written and always leaves me wanting more. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the next one. Coconuts on request. Lol

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Glad you’re back. Can’t wait for new chapters in this series and especially the neighbor at the window story!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another screamer of a tale! I do wish this revision had received a little bit of a push as far as salacious content, good nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story, but nothing explicit enough to get the 'hot' designation icon attached to it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Still so happy you’re back!! Each of these fun exhibitionism stories about your beautiful blonde wife are always five out of five stars!! Excited for the next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Continue to be obsessed with your wife’s fun playful exhibitionism!!! By far my favorite series and author!! Can’t wait to read more!!

PakimundaPakimunda2 months ago

Glad to see you’re back.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Perfect another five out five story!! Can’t wait to read more about your cute playful fun wife! Favorite exhibitionism series by far!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Five stars excited for more! Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Perfect! Missed these very much!! Love your stories about your fun wife! Excited for more refreshed and new stories especially the series with your friendly neighbor! Welcome back!!!

AnniversaryAnniversary2 months ago

I've missed you :(

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really LOVED this story...so glad to finally see it back. As heartbroken as I was when I saw your stories disappear...I equally delighted to see you back, and better than ever. You have such a knack for the flirting/teasing wife genre...Madison should become the standard others look to when writing this genre!!!

NuclearGorillaNuclearGorilla2 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the encouragement. All of the original stories are now edited and are pending. Most of you know this already, but there is an issue with submissions getting flagged as AI-generated. Hopefully they pass the inspection soon and publish, but it can take several weeks, rather than the 2-5 days it used to take.

Patience and appreciation to the mods for trying to maintain order in these challenging times.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sooooo very happy you’re back!! Love these stories very much my favorite series to read!! I was consistently checking around the internet to see if you were posting your stories anywhere else. Your beautiful blonde wife always has so much fun teasing without going too far! . All of your stories about your wife are five stars can’t wait to read the refreshed stories and the new ones as well! Excited to hear how your playful wife continues to tease your friendly neighbor Glen!! Also always appreciate you sharing updates in the comments hopefully they’ll process your stories especially since you had already posted these ones!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thanks for the update hopefully they’ll be able to process them soon! Welcome back!!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Superb plot, bring it on more of maddie n phil

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Awaiting new epilogue of Maddie with Coworkers

Bring it on

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Perfect Wifey story...All Game set... Excited for more touchy, teasing, exhibiting Maddie with Coworkers

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Few subjects to look for:

Maddie shopping with Phil & Hugh by side

Maddie Roleplaying with Coworkers

Maddie's seduction continues with pool party

Maddie at Spa

Maddie and phil at company party, offcourse Hugh byside

& the list continues with the seduction of Maddie

MiikkeeyMiikkeey17 days ago

Hi nuclear, awaiting more with coworkers especially Hugh byside with more Wifey material in being touchy, exhibiting, teasing

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

How about a followup where Madison has to pose topless or nude for a company calendar?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous