Madison's Changing Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words hit me hard, I could hear the embarrassment in her voice, but her scolding me really caused me harm. She did have a reason to be concerned though, she was right about how I was acting and what I was wearing.

"Well," I started before I was cut off again.

"I mean, look at what you're wearing today, you NEVER wear anything like that, why ARE you wearing that?" her voice was strained, I had to say something to calm her down.

We pulled into our driveway and I grabbed her hand stopping her from getting out of the car. "Honey, it was a mistake today OK, I didn't mean to have my shirt undone, it just happened, and with the clothes yesterday, I just wanted to wear something different. You even said it was OK, but I understand that when it affects your life, especially at school, it's different... so I'm sorry."

Emma looked at me in the eyes for a moment before saying something. "It's OK mom," in a low tone, "I guess it just kind of shocked me. I guess I can understand you wanting to try different things. Just you know, maybe warn me a bit before you do something so I'm not blindsided by kids at school, OK?"

I took a deep breath. I felt better. "For sure honey... maybe we can talk more tonight? I feel like we might need a little family meeting or something, what do you think?" I looked at her waiting for a response, hopefully a positive one.

I could see the options running through her mind while we sat there until eventually she said, "OK mom, that sounds good," and with that she got out of the car, her shirt pulling up as she left, her leggings covered ass in my view. Fuck, why did I stare again?

After a few moments I also went inside and went up to me room right away. I got out of my tight skirt and white shirt and pulled a hoodie over my head and a pair of loose blue pajama pants over my legs, my bra and thong still on. I knew what I had to do now, talk to my second child. I walked over to Sam's room and knocked this time making sure it was safe to enter.

When I entered I saw Sam laying in his bed reading a book, he really was a good kid. His eyes left his book and he sheepishly looked up at me, pushing the covers a little down from his neck. He just stared, obviously not sure what to say, so I had to start.

"Hey honey, how are you feeling?" I sat down on his bed and felt his forehead.

"Uhhh, better I guess," he mumbled.

"Listen honey, about today, it happened OK, and it's OK, and we need to be honest with each other going forward," I stumbled out as I wasn't really sure what to say, "come downstairs when you feel better and we're going to have a little family talk, OK? There are just a few things I think we need to talk about... does that sound OK?" I said in a simple calm tone.

"Uh, ya mom, that sounds fine," Sam said turning his head back to his book.

I got up off his bed and walked out, eventually making my way down to the kitchen to make dinner. As I stood in the kitchen preparing food I started to think through what I would say to Emma and Sam, how this family talk would go. The more I thought about it the more it made sense, I would say something about us being true to ourselves, about being adults, about trying new things, blah, blah, blah, but the real genius was by saying this I could cover up my weird behaviour from the blackmail. I smiled to myself, extremely happy with my plan. Maybe something was actually going to go right for once.

I finished dinner and called for Emma and Sam to come down. Emma showed up first and was obviously still a little put off by what happened today. She came into the kitchen wearing leggings and a hoodie, grabbed her food and went to eat in front of the TV, I didn't say anything either. Eventually Sam cam down, loose sweatpants and a loose t-shirt, not something he usually wore, and also grabbed his food and went to the TV room, not saying a word either. There was a strange vibe and I was hoping I would be able to ease it before the end of the night.

The three of us sat there eating our food and watching TV in silence, I could feel the awkwardness but decided to wait until after dinner to say anything. My eyes were darting back and forth between Sam and Emma, I didn't even know what we were watching, I could feel nervousness build up inside of me as we all ate. I just wanted to blurt things out and start so I could get it over with.

Eventually we all finished and continued to sit in silence and I knew it was time to finally start the awkward family meeting. "Hey, Sam, can you pause the show for a minute?" I said leaning forward abit in my seat.

Emma and Sam both looked at me. "Well, ummmm, family meeting time?" I said with a little smile, it was uncomfortable, but I had to do it. "I just wanted to say that, ummmm, a few things have happened recently, and ummmm, I just wanted to say that this house, this family, is a safe place for all of us." I stopped, hoping for a comment from Emma or Sam, but I didn't hear anything, so I had to continue, "you may have noticed, OK, I know you have noticed that I've been a bit different lately, and, ummm, I just want you to know that I've just been trying some new things, andddd ummmm, you two can try things too," still silence.

"Like, I have been dressing differently, and if you two want to dress in a way that you want, or makes you comfortable, orrrrr excited or whatever, then you can, in the house for sure, or even out in public, I won't judge. No judgement from me on anything," I finished.

"Ummmm OK mom... I guess I see what you're saying, you just want us to be happy to do what we want, or be what we want, right?" Emma said quietly.

"Yes! Exactly Emma! Like, your other instagram account, how you dress and act, you can do that whenever you want, no need to hide it," as soon as I said it I knew I had made a mistake. Emma's face went red.

"Uhhhh... how do you know about that?" Emma asked shocked.

"Oh, uh, someone told me about it, but they said it was a secret," I came up with a semi-good lie on the spot.

"Oh, well, uhhhh," Emma was stuttering badly, obviously she didn't want me to see that account, "well, OK, I guess it will be good to be able to be ourselves... no judgement from me on anything either."

It was obvious she just wanted to move the conversation away from her extra account, but I hope she also really does want to be free to be herself now.

"Sam?" I asked having not heard anything from him. Emma and I both looked over at him.

"Uhhh, ya, it's just going to take some time to be comfortable you know? Like, we don't know what each other likes, or wants to do, or be, so ya... it might take some time," Sam finally replied while looking down. I knew there was something more there, I mean he was wearing my panties, but at least he seems to be open to being more open, if that makes sense.

"Well, that's good, this is all good!" I spoke up. "I just want us all to be relaxed, and free to be ourselves, whatever that might be, like I said no judgement," I smiled as I stood up, "now who wants ice cream?"

I got up off the couch, picked up the dirty plates, and went to get ice cream. I felt better, lighter, the conversation went well I thought. I knew everything wouldn't be perfect right away, but it was good to talk about things and hopefully we as a family could move forward from here. I brought ice cream back and we continued to watch TV together until we went upstairs to bed. As I got ready for bed I could feel the stress drop from my shoulders, that was until I saw my laptop and knew I should check my e-mails.

Subject: YOU LOOKED GOOD TODAY

I smiled involuntarily.

Subject: YOU LOOKED VERY SEXY BUT TOMORROW YOU NEED TO DRESS SLUTTY

My mind was saying "fuck you", but my pussy was saying "yes".

Subject: YOU REALLY CUT IT CLOSE TODAY

Subject: YOU FISTING YOURSELF WAS AMAZING SLUT

My pussy was getting wetter as I read the subject lines.

Subject: I CAN TELL YOU ARE STARTING TO LIKE IT

The worst part was that I knew they were right, I was starting to like it.

Subject: TOMORROW DRESS SLUTTY AND DO WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT

Subject: AND GO AND BUY THIS AND CHECK YOUR E-MAIL TOMORROW NIGHT BY 10PM

Subject: GOODNIGHT SLUT

Being able to do what I want felt good, dressing slutty would be hard, but I could try. I clicked on the e-mail with the thing to buy and found it to be a webcam at Best Buy. I'll admit I was confused since my laptop already had a webcam built in, but I knew I had to do what they said. After thinking about the messages for a minute I closed my laptop and went to bed.

While I laid there I thought about the day, me fisting myself on my desk, my shirt being open, seeing Sam wearing my panties and his hard cock, and then over to having to dress slutty tomorrow. As the thoughts ran through my head I was slowing rubbing my clit as I fell asleep.

12