Madison's Dog Day of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally regained her balance and stood up as Léon continued this affectionate game with her completely naked in the kitchen.

"Bad boy!", she said, as if to scold him but, in reality, not angry with him. "But too bad you are not a man," she said to Léon, thinking of how erotic her position was on her hands and knees in the middle of the kitchen completely naked. How she would want a man's cock right now completely inside her, taking her from behind as she was there on her hands and knees on the floor.

--

As Léon began to eat his food, Madison prepared her morning tea, banana, and cottage cheese. When finished, she took her breakfast into the sunroom. With the morning sun streaming through the windows of the sunroom, she was on display for any of her neighbors or passersby to see. However, it was precisely this danger that was continuing to build her sexual tension beyond a breaking point. As she drank her tea, she slipped a finger between her moist lips and began to rub, finally succumbing to her desires.

"Oh no you don't, you dirty slutty girl," her inner commanding voice whispered to her. "You don't get to cum just yet!"

"But, I have done what you told me to do," she responded to her dominating spirit.

"No, you are still not finished. Not yet. Now, you must finish your breakfast, out on the patio in the backyard."

"Naked? I can't do that!" Madison responded horrified at her inner dominating spirit. "The neighbors will see me."

"I don't care! You must do it. I am commanding you and you know the consequences if you don't."

5. Frantic in the Wild

Madison stood up and opened the sliding glass door onto the backyard patio. She suddenly felt the cool summer morning air against her skin producing goose pimples and hardening of her already aroused nipples.

What if her brother comes back home? She won't be able to hear the front door.

"I'll lock the front door," she whispered. "That will give me some heads up and I can run upstairs and get a robe before I open the door."

She rapidly went to lock the front door from inside, taking the key out and throwing it on the coffee table in the living room. She then returned to the sunroom. As she was about to walk out onto the patio deck in the backyard, her inner dominant voice gave her another demanding command.

"Flip the lock and close the sliding glass door behind you," her dominating inner voice told her.

"What? I can't do that!" she responded. "This is crazy! I won't be able to get back inside."

"Yes, you will, chicken. You know that Mom and Dad leave an extra key in the shed."

"But the shed is next to the garage on the side of the house! The neighbors will surely see me."

"I will not allow you to have an orgasm you so want if you don't do it. You have no choice. So, do it. Now!"

Madison knew this was insane. Her fantasy role-play game was now going too far.

"I can't believe that I am doing this," she whispered.

Pushing all her doubts out of her mind, she acted quickly and automatically to not give herself time to think further. Rapidly and mechanically, she turned the inside latch to the lock position and closed the sliding glass door.

CLICK.

Hearing this small, seemingly insignificant, and otherwise innocuous sound made time stop. For her, it was as if a large bomb just exploded.

"Idiot!" she suddenly scolded herself. It seemed to waken her from her sexual trance and she suddenly realized the gravity of her situation.

She was now naked on the patio, all the doors to the house locked, and she had no way to get back into the house unless she risked walking to the side yard to enter the shed and search for the spare key.

"Now you did it! Madison, you are so stupid," she continued to recriminate herself. "This time, with your stupid slutty fantasies, you went way too far!"

Of course, her brilliant ideas of sitting down and drinking her tea naked suddenly evaporated. She decided to run to the side of the house and find the key as quickly as possible and not waste any valuable time.

--

To get to the shed, she would have to walk around the side of the house. In the back yard, she was partially protected by the prying eyes of neighbors by some high bushes, on the side yard, however, it was right next to the street. If someone drove by at that moment, they would see her clearly. Also, all the neighbors would have a clear view of her if they for whatever reason glanced this way.

She walked along the back of the house. Even though she was nervous, her hard nipples wanted to be pinched and her heart raced but not from exertion, but pure sexual desire. Despite her hysteria of the possibility of being discovered and her brother coming back early, she slipped her hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy rapidly. She could cum at any moment, but forced herself to stop. In a final attempt to control herself, she cupped her breasts with both hands and pulled hard on her nipples until they hurt.

When she came to the corner of the house, she acted as if she was a spy from an old movie, looking towards the street. Nobody was out walking and there were no cars.

She waited a few moments, knowing that it was now or never, and with a surge of adrenaline. dashed towards the shed. She ran as fast as she could, her small athletic boobs bouncing freely with each step.

At the door, she fumbled with the dial combination lock while her nervous hands shook, failing several times.

"Damn! Had Dad changed the combination?" she whispered frantically and with the realization that she may not be able to open the shed door.

She tried several more times, turning the dial more slowly and carefully. As she was struggling with the dial, she saw a car just turn the corner and begin to come down the street. She began to shake even more making her hands feel clumsy and useless.

"Calm down, Madison," she whispered. "Concentrate."

The car was approaching. Oh no, it was Ms. Stevens' car. She would see her naked and then tell her parent. Just then, the latch finally worked and she opened the door, rapidly entering and closing it.

Then, with what seemed like a stroke of luck, she heard a click and the lock opened.

She couldn't be sure that Ms. Stevens didn't see her. Perhaps she did, but from the distance, she might think that she was in her bikini or something like that.

---

Now her task was to find the key amongst the large array of tools, cans, boxes, and odds and ends. One wall was filled with tools and utility draws. There was a table covered with boxes, jars, and paint supplies. She hadn't been in the shed for a long time and there was an endless number of places where the key could be hidden. On top of this, she had to keep the door slightly closed, to not draw attention.

She looked in the hiding place that she remembered her father kept the house key. She was relieved when she saw the familiar jar. He kept it at the bottom of the jar between a bunch of screws and things. But she looked inside and then emptied its contents on the utility table. All types of screws and washers, as well as other metallic odds and ends splayed out onto the table.

But no key. She suddenly became utterly frantic.

The key was nowhere to be seen in the normal place. She started to go through each of the other possible places, but she couldn't find it anywhere. An exhaustive search would take all morning, and perhaps her brother would show up at any moment. He never brought a key with him.

"How stupid you are Madison!" she scorned herself. "You and your silly fantasies have got you into quite a mess."

Even despite all of this, leaned against the table filled with tools and began to rub her pussy that was burning with desire to be touched. Instead of losing interest in her plan, her body betrayed her and wanted attention. She slipped a finger between her legs and started to rub her hardened clit. In her sex-crazed mentality, she even looked around to see if there was anything she could use that was in the shape of a dildo that she could rub along the outside of her wet entrance.

"What a dirty slut you are!" her inner dominant spirit chastised her. "You are in quite a fix and the only thing you can think of is that hard nub between your legs! What a slut!"

She needed to think. "What should I do?"

"Madison, you know there is only one option," her inner dominant spirit said to her. "You don't want to, but you know you must."

"Be quiet. That's out of the question and not possible!"

"Madison, don't be a silly girl. You must go and go now," she continued to urge herself.

Her inner voice was referring to a utility box that many of the neighbors share containing the keys to each house. She once had to enter her neighbor's house to take care of their dog and had to retrieve the key from the utility box. So, she still remembered the combination of the lock.

The problem: the utility box was several houses up from theirs and she would have to walk on the main street completely naked to get to it.

---

She was very nervous about being seen and was convinced that it was inevitable that a car would drive by or one of the neighbors would spot her. There were few places to hide, except some small bushes or gardens in some of the neighbor's yards.

After dodging a few cars by hiding behind a bush or a parked car, and having an enormous amount of luck not finding any passerby or neighbors out walking their dogs, Madison arrived at the utility box. She was able to open it and retrieve their house key.

As she ran back to her house, she was more conscious of her small boobs swinging back and forth as well as the wetness between her legs. Just then, one of the neighbors on the other side of the street came out of her house to walk the dog.

"Oh no," Madison whispered. "Stay on the other side of the road. Please."

She hid behind a parked car on the opposite side of the street to stay out of sight. Only ten meters from her, Ms. Riley walked behind her anxious dog that was busy smelling his route. Fortunately, she continued her walk up the street. When she had disappeared from view, Madison decided the coast was safe and she could make a mad dash towards her house.

--

Finally, her self-imposed odyssey was about to come to an end. Or so she thought! She was nearly at her house and was in front of her neighbor's house. Around the bushes, her house would be in view and would be a short dash to her front door. The large bushes of the neighbor's garden in the side yard occulted the view of her house.

Just as her house and view of the front yard were coming into view, she saw it. A car was parked in her driveway.

"No!", she whispered incredulously. "I can't believe it. This is not happening. "

She didn't recognize the car so had no idea who was parked there. Then, she saw a girl waiting impatiently at the front door who continued to ring the bell. The girl carried a bag and a few take-out cups of coffee and a bag with what looked like the colors of a new coffee shop in town. Without her glasses, Madison couldn't exactly make out the girl's facial features, but she was young and pretty with blond hair cut at the shoulders. The girl wore denim shorts and a white blouse. As Madison approached cautiously, the girl's features came into clearer view. A sudden feeling of terror immediately struck her.

"Is it?" she cringed her brow in an attempt to see better.

"Oh my god," she finally realized her worse fears. "It's AUDREY!".

At this moment, Madison was standing in front of her neighbor's high bushes, still allowing her to be completely hidden from Audrey's view. Now she moved within the bushes and squatted down, watching Audrey through the branches and waiting to turn around and leave. But, Audrey insisted on waiting for her friend to return, and she sat at the steps and began to sip her coffee.

--

Madison remained in her temporary shelter behind the small trees and shrubs in her neighbor's yard. However, with all the tension, she was soaking wet. In her squatting position, she slipped her fingers between her legs and began to rub. Between her sexual arousal, the nerves, and all the tea that she drank in the morning, she suddenly had a terrible desire to pee, and there was no way she could hold it in.

As she started to pee, a steady strong stream splashed into the soft ground. She realized it started to make noise that might be detected, so she tried to spray it around. As her pee splashed the bushes, she giggled as she thought about her walks with Léon or Ms. Riley walking her dog. Here she was marking her territory, just like her dog. A silly thought crossed her mind; she was like a female dog leaving her scent for a horny male to follow her. Would Léon recognize her scent the next time he comes here to the bushes or would he think it is a female dog in heat?

As her steady golden stream continued, she suddenly heard her brother's voice.

"C'mon we can go to my house now," he said to his friends.

"This is not happening," she whispered to herself, as her steady stream of pee could not be stopped.

"Brian, just a minute. I have to stop at my house first."

She heard the sound of them dribbling a basketball. They were very close to her and just out of sight up the street.

"Alright, but make it fast, Harry," Brian responded a bit annoyed. "Man, you're always holding things up.

"OK, just wait. I'll only be a minute. I just want to get something in the house. It'll only take a minute."

He was still up the street, but she heard him with at least two other boys as they passed the basketball between them and talked.

Now there was no more time left. She had to make a decision.

Once her pee subsided, it was decided. She had to act.

--

6. Audrey's Visit

Amongst all her bad options, she decided it was best to be seen by Audrey. At least, she could try and invent some lame story of why she was walking around outside naked.

Madison emerged from behind the bushes, entered the main street, and walked quickly across her front yard. Audrey looked up with a look of shock.

"Hi Audrey," Madison said as if nothing was amiss as her bare perky breasts bounced from side to side as she walked towards her. "I didn't expect you."

"Madison?" Audrey said with a blank face. "What the hell are you doing naked?"

"It's a long story. First, let's get inside."

"Are you ok? Did somebody do this to you?"

"No. I did it myself. I'm fine. I just locked myself out, that's all. Let's get inside and I will tell you everything."

"Wow!" she said starting to giggle at the predicament. "I just came bought some coffee and bagels at MocoJava and thought I would surprise you and have breakfast together on our last summer morning. But I can see that you have a better surprise than mine."

While Madison was trying to open the door, Audrey snapped a few secret photos of her with her cell phone. Madison being unaware of this, Audrey put it into secret video mode, making sure to catch the wetness leaking down her legs to document every bit of this juicy moment.

"You are leaking down your legs and you're all covered in mud," Audrey said giggling. "Did you just go pee?"

"I couldn't hold it in, so I did it there in the shrubs," Madison tried telling the truth.

When the door opened, Léon came running to the door excited, as seen by his tail wagging and him moving in nervous circles and making low-pitched moans of contentment. He moved around Audrey, smelling her shoes and clothing. Then he returned to Madison and rapidly he stuck his muzzle into her crotch.

"Stop that Léon," she said. "That tickles."

"Look like someone else is happy to see you naked!" Audrey said. "Or maybe he needs to go and pee in the bushes just like you!"

"Audrey!" Madison said mortified and wishing her friend would just drop it. "But, yeah, he really has a lot of force," Madison started to tell her without thinking of the consequence of the story. "He knocked me down this morning smelling me down there and I landed on my hands and knees with his muzzle between my...," Madison stopped before she realized what she was saying

What?" Audrey said wide-eyed. "You were on your hands and knees while your dog sniffed and licked your pussy?"

"NO! I mean, it is not what you think," Madison tried and fix the flubber. "He is just a puppy and thinks it is all just playing."

"Yeah, he may think he is playing, but he knows when a female is in heat when he smells her."

"That's gross, Audrey!"

"And you were on your hands and knees like a dog!"

"I didn't say that! Well, not exactly. I almost fell. And when I tried to break the fall, I landed on my hands and knees."

"Yah right, and with Léon's nose and tongue between your legs," Audrey said laughing.

"Audrey!"

"Ok, ok. Sorry. I am just having fun with you!"

Audrey could tell that her friend was becoming bothered and decided to stop teasing her but recorded this piece of information in her mind. She imagined Madison, naked on her hands and knees with Léon treating her like a female dog in heat. What a sight that would be!

Madison pushed Léon away as they entered the house beyond the foyer.

"I'll be right back. I am just going upstairs to put on a robe." She ran upstairs and then returned, descending in a thin bathrobe around her.

"So, why were you completely naked and where did you come from?" Audrey asked rather concerned but finding amusement in the whole thing.

"First, you have to promise me that you will never tell anybody."

"Well, ok but it depends," she responded with an amused grin, while the secret camera of her phone continued to record the whole event.

"Audrey!! Promise me."

"Don't worry," Audrey said crossing her fingers behind her back. "Your secret is here with me," making a coded message about the hidden recording.

Madison was not too convinced, but she had to give some explanation. She decided to

give some lame excuse that the door closed behind her when she went to get the newspaper.

"So you normally go outside in the front every morning and get your newspaper in the nude?" Audrey asked incredulously.

"Yeah, sometimes."

"No way, Madi. That's a lie and you know it."

"No really! Believe me. And then, I had to go and get the spare key up at the utility box where the keys to other neighbors are kept."

"That might be true, but I will tell you why you were naked. You were turned on when I told you that I went to a nudist beach. Weren't you?"

"No. That's not true!"

"Yes, it is. Look, your nipples are getting hard just thinking about it. And we won't even talk about the liquid still running down your legs."

Madison looked down at her robe that she realized had opened, and she rapidly closed it.

"Don't lie, Madi. I know you. Tell me the truth, you found it hot!"

"Well, just a little."

"No, a lot. You couldn't think of anything else. Right?"

"I don't know."

"You were so turned on, that you wanted to try it."

"Well, maybe."

"I knew it!! I knew it. You're an exhibitionist."

"I am not."

"You are. You get turned on by people seeing you naked, don't you."

"Audrey! Please, don't. It's not true."

"Madison," Audrey said. "Just a little? Tell me the truth, or I will tell everybody."

"OK. OK. Just a little. But, I only wanted to try it."

Audrey couldn't seem to stop giggling about the situation and had a huge grin, but she wasn't gloating and didn't want to hurt Madison. No in many ways, she was in love with Madison, but that was an issue that someday she would need to resolve. No, for her she was amused by the situation and also happy because it made Madison more human. All of a sudden, Madison wasn't the "Mary Sue" that she always imagined. She was flesh and bones. "And what flesh!" she thought.

Besides, she would have fun with this knowledge and it would help to make Madison her willing partner despite her reluctance.