Madison's Dog Day of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's sit over there," Audrey directed Tony. Tony was getting into the role-playing and pulled on Madison's leash.

Just as they arrived at the picnic table, Madison was about to sit on the chair when Audrey interrupted her movement.

"What are you doing?" she scolded her. "Doggies don't sit at the table!"

Madison looked at her as if she was going way too far.

"C'mon, get down on your hands and knees there in the grass."

Madison shook her head, "No way."

"Now. You know you find it sexy. Just like you did this morning with your dog."

Tony and Audrey sat on the picnic bench. Madison looked at them both and she decided to go along with the fantasy. She kneeled in the grass and then bent down on her hands and knees. At least like this, she thought, people that further away couldn't see her.

"What a good little doggie," Audrey said. "You love being in this position, don't you? Now turn around so we can see you from the back."

Madison couldn't deny that she was even more turned on than before. She turned around so that her bum was facing them. Audrey reached down and patted her on her ass.

"What a good girl," she said as if she was a real dog. "She likes to be touched," she said to Tony. "I am sure she would like it if you pet her as well."

Tony wasted no time and rubbed his hand down her back and over her ass cheeks. Madison nearly melted from the attention. What she wanted was someone to touch her between the legs. She moved her hips to meet their silly petting.

As if Madison were a dog and didn't understand, she continued her conversation with Tony.

"What Madison likes is to be licked. Do you know? Down there between her legs."

With this, Audrey moved her hands from Madison's ass cheeks and ran her fingers between the crease, rubbing against the back of her wet pussy.

"My, how excited you are!" she said to Madison. "And so pretty and hot. You like being like this, just like this morning with your dog Léon, don't you?"

Madison was too turned on to feel ashamed.

"Yes, she likes being licked there," she said as she yanked on the chain, startling Madison with the sudden jerk. "C'mon girl, get up here on the picnic table so that we can lick you."

Madison got up on the table on her hands and knees with her ass and pussy pointing right at them. In any situation, this would be so degrading, but she was so excited that she thought it was the most erotic thing in her life.

Audrey couldn't believe how easy it has been to make Madison go along with everything. And here she was, capturing the entire sexual kinky journey on camera. For her part, she wanted to make love to Madison right there. She was using Tony in reality. With him here, she could touch Madison as if it were part of the threesome, but what she wanted was to be alone with Madison and make love to her. Maybe someday they would make love together. Real love, not just kinky sex. That made her have a warm feeling inside. But, she pushed this aside for the moment.

Taking advantage of the fact that Madison had her head turned away, Audrey rubbed the entrance of Madison's holes and then leaned forward, putting her face there to lick her. Madison gasped. Nobody had ever had her body so exposed and had licked her there like this.

Audrey then touched Tony's cock.

"Can I see it?" she with her innocent voice.

She rubbed her hand over his hard member making a huge bulge in his tight jeans.

Tony didn't need any more encouragement. He undid his zipper and Audrey reached into his pants. Audrey leaned over and kissed Tony. He hungrily kissed her back. In her position on top of the picnic table on her hands and knees, with the dog collar around her neck and Audrey pulling on it, Madison turned and watched her friend. Madison then leaned on one hand so that she could use the other to rub her pussy.

Audrey knew this was turning Madison on more, so she intensified kissing the guy, trying to build tension in Madison. She wanted her to be lost so much in the ecstasy of the moment that she would do anything.

Audrey leaned down and put Tony's cock in her mouth. She continued to yank on the chain, nearly choking Madison and forcing her to watch her head bob up and down on the Uber driver's cock.

She then stopped and then put her face between Madison's ass cheeks and started to lick her pussy. This drove Madison absolutely mad.

"Do you want a hard cock?" she said between licking her.

"Yes,"

"Beg for it," Audrey said as she continued to lick Madison's pussy from behind, while she slipped her finger into her pussy.

"Tony, do you mind? Our doggy is in heat and needs to feel a male."

Tony moved behind her and put his face between her ass cheeks and began to lick her. While he was behind her, Audrey moved in front of Madison still on all fours. She would take advantage of this situation and fulfill her long-time fantasy; she would kiss Madison on the mouth.

"Hello, my little pet," she said affectionately cupping her delicate face in the palms of her hand. "You like this, don't you?"

"Mmm. Yes," Madison said in a trance feeling Tony's tongue between lick the back of her pussy.

It was now or never. With her face still covered in Madison's pussy juices, Audrey bent down and kissed Madison on the mouth. Her secret dreams were coming true. It was not the way she had expected, but it didn't matter. They had kissed. She retracted to look into Madison's eyes. This time, it was Madison that moved forward to kiss Audrey. The kiss rapidly became passionate and their tongues intertwined. Madison smelled and tasted herself while kissing Audrey, heightening the already erotic situation.

During their kiss, Madison couldn't concentrate on anything else. She had a vague notion that Tony's tongue no longer licked her between her legs. She couldn't feel his face between her ass cheeks.

All of a sudden, she felt it. Tony's cock was rubbing along her wetness and slipping between the soft folds of her kitty. She could not believe that this was happening. As she kissed Audrey with yearning and passion, this man that she barely knew ran his hard member between her ass cheeks, alternately rubbing it between the outside of her pussy.

Madison then felt that with each stroke, his cock was pushing at her entrance. She was so turned on that involuntarily, she moved her hips to help direct it towards its target. But she was so tight and the head of Tony's cock was so large, that it would need some help.

Audrey disengaged from their kiss. She moved towards Tony. While still on all fours, Madison turned around to follow her view of Audrey. She saw how she went over to Tony and kissed him. She then dropped to her knees, took his member in her hand, and then engulfed it in her mouth. She started to stroke his cock in and out of his mouth.

All of a sudden, she stopped. Tony once moved behind Madison, but this time Audrey stroked his cock as she slipped a finger into Madison's moist entrance. She finger fucked Madison while stroking Tony at the same time. Audrey was getting Madison ready for what was next.

As quickly as she started, Madison felt the absence of Audrey's finger. In the next moment, however, Tony's cock had replaced it. She sensed that Audrey was helping him direct his cock into her.

In a few gentle thrusts, his member started to enter her very tight entrance and move back and forth. Little by little his entire cock entered her until he was completely inside her. She felt so full as his cock slammed into her.

Audrey stood back to admire her handiwork. Here her friend, Madison, was completely naked in public, on top of a picnic table, on her hands and knees, and being fucked from behind by a cute Uber driver.

Madison was being fucked like a dog!

And the whole event was being recorded secretly on her cell phone.

As he was about to cum, he pulled out and sprayed several large spurts of thick cum over Madison's back. The amount of cum that he spurted was not normal. It seemed to go on forever. Some squirts had such force, that they landed on the back of Madison's head and soaked her hair.

--

"That is so hot," Audrey said as Tony collected his clothing. "Well, c'mon we have to go."

Tony pulled up his pants and Audrey pulled on Madison's leash.

"Can you give me something to clean up, please?" she whispered to Audrey.

"No, you are fine like that," she said smiling. "Besides it will dry quickly."

As they walked back to the car, globs of cum dripped down Madison's back. She couldn't deny that it was incredibly erotic to be used like this.

On their walk back to the car, they passed several people that stopped everything they were doing to stare at the three of them. It must have been such a sight that they wouldn't forget anytime soon; a man and woman fully dressed walking with a young naked girl attached to a dog leash.

As they approached their car, there was a man and woman just getting out. They were close enough to notice the large amount of thick white cum on her back. Madison felt completely humiliated.

When they were about to enter the car, she turned to Audrey and asked "Can I have my clothes back, please?!"

"No, Madi. It's a long ride, and you will be more comfortable like this. Besides," she said with innocent schoolgirl intonation, "I think we might need to make a few more stops at another public picnic area so that our sexy doggy can get out and pee. Don't you?"

Without being able to help it, Madison's nipples started to get hard again as Audrey pulled on her leash.