Madison's Dog Day of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madi, we are really going to have a lot of fun this semester!"

"Audrey, you promised that you forget about this."

"OK, OK... don't worry. I will."

Madison looked at her not very convinced. "Audrey?"

"Don't worry. You won't do anything that you don't agree to first. I promise. I just might give you a little help deciding. "

--

Madison said that her brother would be coming home soon. She ran upstairs to take a shower. As she had said, a few moments later, her brother entered the house with some friends. They all plopped on the couch and turned on the latest video game.

"Madi, I'm back," Brian yelled upstairs not knowing that Audrey was in the other room.

"OK. I'm just going to take a shower. Audrey's in the sunroom," she yelled down from the stairs at the entrance to the bathroom.

"Yeah, alright, whatever," he said somewhat uninterested returning to his friends and the video game.

--

For her part, Audrey was flipping through some of the magazines that were on the coffee table and giggling to herself about what had just happened. She couldn't believe it. All her schemes of Madison had been turned on their head. In this "good girl", deep down there was a dirty little slut just dying to get out.

"I will be the one to help the slutty side of Madison to be liberated," she whispered as she continued giggling, looking closely at the pictures and videos she took of her friend.

She expanded the picture of Madison's beautifully shaped ass. She could see between her legs and Madison's pussy lips, with a streak of liquid emerging from her slit and running down her leg.

"My God, she is amazing! So beautiful," she said to herself. "My God, I would do anything to lick that."

Audrey knew she was very confused about her relationship with her roommate. She never was attracted to another girl, but Madison was so different. She always wanted to take Madison in her arms and kiss her. She had dreams about being naked together and making love to her, but she was afraid to admit it to herself and Madison. But, she wouldn't think about that now. No, not just yet.

She pushed aside her mixed emotions and returned to the photos she took of her friend on the phone.

"Yes, we are going to have so much fun together this semester!"

--

The hot water of the shower splashed against her face. Madison lathered the soap between her hands. Her thoughts were running through all that happened in the last two hours. It was bad luck that Audrey showed up unexpectedly, but it was better found by her than her brother with his three friends.

She lathered her slick skinny body. Once again her orgasm has been frustrated. Despite all that happened, her body still felt the sexual arousal like a tense elastic band that needed release. But there was no time now

Madison rapidly finished the shower, dried off, put on her shorts and a shirt, and went downstairs to have coffee and bagels with her friend.

The last breakfast home for this summer. The last morning of the summer.

"And, my God," she sighed. "What a last morning!".

--

Madison walked into the sunroom. Audrey was still sipping her coffee and flipping through one of the fashion magazines on the glass table.

"Hey," Madison said now feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Hey, how's it going Stripper?" Audrey said giggling.

"Audrey, I'm not a stripper! It was just a bit of craziness. Please, you told me that you would forget about it."

"Ok, ok. Don't get upset," Audrey said trying to defuse the tension. "Your coffee is there. Also, try one of the Cinnamon raisin bagels, they are really incredible!"

Madison plopped down on one of the off-white sunroom chairs with lots of cushions and then leaned forward to look into the bagel bag. "Thanks." She tore off a small part of one of the bagels. She then took a sip of coffee, looking over at Audrey.

"I love this dress," Audrey said pointing to the latest high Couture fashion from Zuhair Murad in the fashion magazine.

"Ya, it is incredible!" Madison responded, quite happy that Audrey seemed to be forgetting about finding her naked. "Probably the price is also. And where could you wear it?"

"I dunno. But it is amazing," she said and acted to be absorbed in the magazine, flipping more pages.

After a few moments, she said "Well, now that I have seen you completely naked, I think you would look spectacular in this!"

Madison blushed. "I am never going to hear the end of this, am I?"

Audrey smiled coyly. "We shall see," looking up from the magazine and into Madison's dark eyes.

She waited a moment, flipping the page a few times again. Then she said seemingly from nowhere, "But you were turned on by it, right?"

"No, I only tried it."

"C'mon Madi, you have to admit just a little."

"Alright, alright. I did. I kind of liked it."

"And it turned you on?"

"Yeah, it turned me on."

Audrey whispered triumphantly, "I knew it."

--

7. Just Your Regular Uber Ride

The Uber arrived at Madison's house. Audrey had already been picked up and was seated in the front seat. She got out of the car with the Uber driver and greeted Madison to help her with her bags.

"Hey roomy," Audrey said. "Ready?"

"Yeah."

The driver came around and helped her lift her suitcase into the trunk. She exchanged a glance with Audrey that didn't need words, confirming the fact that the driver was a really cute guy.

Once he finished stowing all of Madison's luggage in the trunk, Audrey introduced the driver.

"Madi, this is Tony. Tony, this is Madison."

"Hi. Nice to meet you," Tony said extending his hand to shake hers.

"You don't mind if I sit in front, do you Madi?" Audrey asked after the pleasantries.

"No, not at all," she said almost grateful to give her a chance to recuperate from her "hectic" odyssey this morning.

--

They had just left the outskirts of town and Audrey seemed to already be quite friendly with the cute Uber driver, laughing and acting as if they were old friends. Over the loud music, Madison couldn't make out what they were saying, but every once in a while the driver would look at me in the rear-view mirror. Hopefully, Audrey wasn't telling him about this morning. Or was she?

The afternoon sun was streaming through the window and Madison felt a bit warm with her sweatshirt on. She shifted positions and decided to take it off. Because the music was loud and it was impossible to follow the conversation, Madison simply chilled out and was looking out the window, happy to rest after her long morning.

Suddenly, Audrey turned towards the driver and said something. Madison couldn't hear her well so she didn't know what she said. She did notice that Audrey had her phone positioned upright in the Uber driver's GPS stand, probably to easily select the music connected to the car stereo system. What Madison didn't know is that it was deliberately positioned that way so that the camera could record Madison during the entire ride with the secret video app.

--

"What did you say?"

"I have been telling Tony that you are a nudist," Audrey said looking at Madison coyly in the eyes.

Madison had a sudden look of terror and humiliation. She stared sternly into Audrey's eyes begging her to be quiet and not humiliate her further. But Audrey was not having any of that.

She turned to the Uber driver, "Tony since it's going to be a long drive, would it be ok if my friend gets comfortable?" she asked. "You see, my friend is an exhibitionist and she loves to be naked, especially on long car trips."

Madison gave Audrey a stern look. She couldn't believe she just said that to the driver.

"Yeah, no problem," he said. The driver looked at Madison through the mirror. "Definitely, that would be great!" Tony's expression demonstrated that he was just as shocked as Madison.

At that moment, Madison received a message on her cell phone. She opened her messaging app; it was from Audrey. Opening it there were several photos; the first photo was of her completely naked opening her front door. The next photo showed a stream of liquid running down her leg. She read the message.

"C'mon roomy, it is now time to have an orgasm. Besides, we wouldn't want these photos to be distributed around the dorm."

Madison felt the blood drain from her head. She looked at Audrey in part with a look of despair, but also of anger.

"It is for your own good," Audrey whispered to her. "Now, get naked and give me your clothing so you can be more comfortable. "

--

Madison whispered, "I can't believe you want me to take my clothing off. You're just joking, right? Do I really have to?"

"Yes, Madison. I really want you to get completely naked. And then you will give your clothes to me."

Madi looked at her wide-eyed in disbelief.

"Oh c'mon Madi, you know you are dying to do it, and it is turning you on," she said shrugging her weak protests aside.

"That's not true!"

But Madison knew that she was loving this. Deep inside, she knew that she craved this humiliation and her body began to respond accordingly.

"Oh really? Then why are your nipples poking out of your t-shirt?" she whispered reaching back and pinching Madi's hardening nipples through the shirt.

"C'mon Madison, you know you want to! Get naked now."

Madison shook her head, indicating that she wouldn't do it.

Audrey put her hand to her mouth, creating a shield from Tony for dramatic effect, and whispered, "We don't want the whole dorm to know about this morning. Do we?"

Madison couldn't believe this was happening. But, maybe she would just take her shirt off and then put it back on again.

She started to unbutton her blouse and stopped when her bra was visible as if this would be enough.

"C'mon, Quickly. We don't have all day. Take it off and give it to me. And take the bra off as well."

Madison stripped her shirt off and then reached back behind her to undo the clasp of her bra. She could see the cute Uber driver adjusting the rear-view mirror and stealing glances at her breasts.

Madison sat back imagining that Audrey would stop the joke and her humiliation would be finished.

"And now your shorts and panties, please," Audrey said impatiently.

"But..."

"You know you like it," Audrey said. "Look at how flushed you are. That is not from embarrassment. It is because you are really turned on now. Aren't you?"

It was true. Madison had turned a deep shade of red from her blushing and she couldn't control her body. It seemed to have a mind of its own.

"I'm waiting, Madison! Get undressed now." Audrey said reaching for her phone and opening the messaging app. "It only takes the press of a button for the whole dorm to see your cute pictures from this morning."

Resigned, Madison decided that it was best to obey her friend. She first removed her pumps and handed them to Audrey. Then, she began to unbutton and unzip her shorts. In one movement, she grabbed the sides of the shorts together with her panties, pulling them down simultaneously. She quickly pulled them down over her knees and then fully off. Audrey reached back and Madison handed her these as well.

Now, she was completely naked in the back seat of the Uber.

The driver was a very polite and educated guy because he even asked Audrey if it was ok for him to watch Madison through the rear-view mirror.

"Sure! She loves to be watched! Don't you see that she's an attention whore?. In fact, it makes her even more excited and I'm sure that she'll even get off."

Madison could see that Tony was having a hard time concentrating on the road and kept looking at her and adjusting the rear-view mirror. He was flipping out continually repeating things like, "wow you're so hot" and, "Shit man, I can't believe it."

Audrey had folded all of Madison's clothing and had them neatly packed on her lap.

"Tony, can you pull over for a moment before we get on the highway?" Audrey asked. "I need to get something in the trunk. Also, it will allow you to get a better look at our exhibitionist in the back seat," she said giggling.

"Sure," he replied very willing to comply. He already started to slow the car to turn into the closest parking lot.

Audrey quickly went to the back of the car, opened her suitcase, and neatly stuffed Madison's clothing into her suitcase between her clothing. As she closed the suitcase, she smiled at her latest deviant thought and then set the combination lock. She had no intention of opening it for the entire trip. For Madison, there would be no going back.

Meanwhile, Tony had turned around and was watching Madison with her eyes closed rub her pussy in the backseat. For her part, Madison had lost all inhibitions now that Tony had seen everything. She opened her eyes and looked directly at him.

"Are you turned on watching me touch myself?" she asked like an innocent schoolgirl, now deciding that it was best to enjoy the moment and stop fighting it.

This seemed to push Tony over the top and Madison could see he was touching his bulging cock over his jeans.

Just then, Audrey returned and fastened her seatbelt. Tony stopped rubbing his cock and started the car again.

"I see you like the view of our submissive passenger in the back," she said smiling at the driver. "Don't worry, you will see more of her very soon."

----

They finally entered the highway. Madison was leaning back with her legs hiked up as she looked out the window. The traffic on the highway was very dense, with cars and trucks often cruising side-by-side. Madison was mortified because it gave ample time for the passengers of higher cars to get a good look at her naked body.

For his part, Tony was completely distracted and his erect cock was uncomfortably confined within his tight jeans. He kept looking at Madison in the rear-view mirror and his expression was one of almost desperation; like a man crawling in the desert with an insatiable thirst in search of a pool of water. Several times, he had to adjust his pants to try and make more room for the "growing problem." Audrey seemed amused by the whole situation.

"Do you want me to help you with that while you continue to drive?" Audrey said innocently. She was playing with him and Madison and loving every minute of it.

As she rubbed her hand up and down his bulge hidden under his jeans, Tony let a low-pitched groan. Madison became so turned on by watching this that, without thinking, she spread her legs open, put her feet up either side of the front seats, and started rubbing herself furiously.

Madison couldn't believe how brazen Audrey was. But then again, look at her, she thought. Here she was, completely naked in an Uber with her legs wide open, touching her wet pussy so that the driver could see her through the rear-view mirror. It was completely surreal.

While they drove down the highway, Madison closed her eyes and imagined Tony licking her down between her legs. She then tried to imagine what his large cock looked like underneath the bulge in his pants. She could imagine rubbing her hands over his hairy chest and then kissing down his musky body. As she would undo his jeans, and pull them down, she imagined how his hard cock would pop out from his briefs. What would it feel like to have his cock in her mouth?

She was oblivious to everything around her but imagined everybody watching her. At one moment, she opened her eyes and could see that there was a woman in the car next to them looking at her. She couldn't see her pussy, but she could make out her facial expressions of pure ecstasy, her bare nipples, and her bare legs spayed apart so that her feet were held on opposite sides of the car in the back seat. Little imagination was needed to know what she was doing.

When she looked at the woman, Madison giggled thinking, "I am not completely naked since at least I have my seat belt on!

But the most humiliating situations involved truckers as they drove by. They had a clear view of her entire naked body splayed out in the backseat. At first, she would look up hoping that the truckers didn't notice her, but with so many trucks, she just became resigned.

She thought of her situation. Here she was, her nipples were swollen, she was being displayed to the entire highway, while her friend was fully dressed stroking the cock of a cute driver that she just met while he kept looking in the rear-view mirror. In summary, it was beyond anything she could imagine and was beyond exciting.

Of course, during all of this, Audrey's now inconspicuous phone was pointing directly at Madison was recording the entire ride for posterity.

8. Taking Madison for a Walk and More

After driving for at least an hour. There was a rest area on the highway; it was typical for people with animals to stop there.

"Tony, do you mind stopping at this rest area?" Audrey asked.

"Sure."

Madison was horrified. The last thing she wanted to do was to stop on the highway. There would be people parked there or taking a picnic; she would stay in the car and try and remain unseen.

"Cool, that way we can take Madison for a walk and we can all stretch her legs."

Tony couldn't believe it. "Shit man, this is unreal!" But he put the directional and steered the car to the off-ramp, and pulled into one of the open parking spots.

"Oh look, there is a picnic zone for walking dogs," Audrey said rather matter-of-factly.

A few people with dogs were walking around or some were sitting on the park benches.

"Do you mind opening the trunk again? I need to get something," Audrey said.

As she got out, she opened the back door.

"C'mon Madison, let's go."

Madison tried to cover herself, "Audrey, I can't go out like this!"

"Nonsense." She left the back door open and went to the trunk. She rummaged around in her bag and then came back.

"Are you still in there? Quickly, we can't wait all day, sweety."

"But..."

"But nothing. You know you are getting excited thinking of all the people that will see you. Aren't you?"

Madison looked into her eyes. "Yeah, just a little."

With this, she looked around the rest area. There were lots of cars, but all the people there were older and they were quite dispersed. Maybe they wouldn't notice her.

She moved and got out from the back seat. When she was out, Audrey grabbed her arm and spun her around. All of a sudden she felt Audrey putting something around her neck. Madison looked down and realized that she had attached a leather dog collar around her neck that was attached to a long leather leash.

Tony watched the situation in disbelief.

"Madison likes to be treated like a dog," Audrey explained to Tony. "Don't you Madison?"

She then whispered to Madison, "You want to do this, don't you?"

"Audrey, I can't believe you are doing this. I can't go out with this collar and walk around with all these people here."

"Yes, you can and you are loving it. Aren't you? Tell me that you are turned on by this.!

"Yeah, a little bit."

"Just a little?"

"OK. A lot."

"I knew it," Audrey said marking a triumphant smile.

Audrey went and grabbed her phone in the front seat and hung it around her neck, making sure that the camera was pointing in front. She then gave the leash to Tony.

"Here Tony," she said. "C'mon let's take our little doggy to the picnic area that allows dogs."

He took the leash and they started to walk in the direction indicating the zone for picnics for people with dogs. Audrey dropped back behind them and she watched Madison's beautiful naked ass move from side to side. She adjusted her phone fastened it around her neck.

As they walked, many people looked at them in awe and Madison's brazen display. Mostly there were older couples with campers since kids were already back to school. Nonetheless, the highway was visible.

They went to a relatively secluded picnic table area with grass.