Madison's Embarrassing Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison felt the guard's eyes on her back, and she noticed them looking down her flanks. She felt another wave of embarrassment as she realized they must already be able to see her breasts in profile.

The guard spoke the dreaded command, "Alright, you can put your arms by your side as long as you don't try to hide anything and then turn around."

She was so tense she kept her hands on her head as she turned around to face the guards. Her breasts were high on her chest and a little bottom heavy. They hung down and were particularly round at the bottom. Her areolas were pink circles. The cold made her areolas wrinkled and her nipples hard. She was now very aware that she knew her right boob was larger than the other. She wondered if they noticed.

While she forced down that stray thought, the guards inspected her naked torso. To their credit, she thought, they seemed to avoid staring at her bare breasts and were more interested in if she was hiding anything in her belly button. After what felt like forever to her the guards stood up straight.

The lead guard continued his orders, "Miss if you'll lift up your breast so we can see under it, we can continue. One at a time please."

She was thankful she could hide at least one of her nipples from them. She lifted up one breast and waited. After a moment the older guard nodded to her, she let one breast drop and lifted the other one. After another moment the lead guard nodded again, "You are free to cover your upper . . ." He did not need to finish his statement as her arms shot up cross her arms over her breasts in momentary relief.

He hesitated as her actions interrupted him. He shrugged, "Ok, then. Please remove your shoes, socks, and jeans."

She kicked off her shoes and, leaning over holding her breasts to her chest, picked them up and placed them on the table. She wasn't wearing any socks. Leaving one arm attempting to cover her breasts, she reached down to unbutton and then lowered the zipper. The top of her jeans split to reveal a triangle of purple fabric covering her private parts. Using only one hand, she had to struggle to peel her tight jeans off her thighs. It was slow going, awkwardly pushing down her jeans an inch at a time.

For the first time the guards showed some hint of impatience with their prisoner. "You need to hurry up, miss," the lead guard urged.

Her confident façade was beginning to crack. She was embarrassed to be struggling in front of the guards. She started to feel tears in her eyes again. She thought for a second trying to control her breathing, "Can I turn around again?"

"That's fine, miss."

Madison felt relieved. "Take what you can get," she thought. She turned away and, feeling better about uncovering her breasts. She used two hands to finish taking off her jeans. As she bent down to take them off of her ankles she shuddered to think the guards might see her breasts hang down. They had been careful to avoid leering but she didn't trust them, especially with her back turned. She placed her jeans on the table and asked, "Can I stay turned around for now, please. I mean until I have to show you," she hesitated, "you know."

"Yes, that's fine for now. Thank you for being so cooperative today."

Feeling better, for now, she brought both arms back up to her chest. She stood barefoot in nothing but her purple panties. She was happy she had chosen covering panties this morning. She hadn't really thought about it, she could easily have chosen a thong this morning. She hadn't shown them her butt, yet at least. She cringed at the thought, knowing it and much worse was coming. She continued her struggle against her tears as she listened to the guards go through her jeans. When she heard the crinkling of the plastic bag she knew it was time. She moved her hands to the sides of her panties.

"Yes, miss, you can continue."

Her resolve to seem confident was continuing to crack. A tear rolled silently down her cheek as she slowly rolled the edges of her panties until she couldn't go any lower without revealing her cleft. "Just have to do it. Like a band-aid." she thought. Madison took a deep breath and, looping her thumbs in her waistband, pulled her panties down over her thighs until gravity could do the rest. She stepped out of her panties and wiped her cheek before she turned around without having to be asked.

Removing her panties had revealed a patch of blonde, curly hair on her mound and her symmetrical lips forming a triangle, partially obscured by her thighs, between her legs. After a moment of revealing herself, her anxiety raced back to her as she crossed one arm over her chest while her other shot between her legs.

Chapter 4

She had not noticed her mistake. The guard spoke up, "Miss, you have to put your undergarments on the table."

"Damn," she thought to herself. "Got distracted." She was in a bind now if she was to maintain some modesty. She slowly knelt down and turned to the side away from the guards. Being careful to hide herself with her leg, the hand that covered her sex reached down to grab her panties. She quickly thought about her options then tossed her panties over her head and, to her great joy, they landed on the table.

She saw the lead guard roll his eyes and glance at his partner with a smirk and the younger man let how a short, "hmph" as he stifled a laugh. Somehow more embarrassed after her little trick, she returned her hand to between her legs and stood back up.

The young guard grabbed the purple fabric off the table, eyed them for a short time, and placed them in the plastic bag with the rest of the clothes. The older guard, now without the amused smile, got on with his job, "One last thing we have to look at. Sit on the edge of the table and uncover your vulva so we can inspect it."

It was finally time. "I don't get to hide anymore," was her first thought. More tears same to her eyes which she attempted to suppress with a deep breath. Still covering herself, she shuffled closer to the guards so that she could sit on the table facing them. She pressed her butt against the table and did a tiny hop up, so she was sitting fully in the tabletop, her feet off the ground.

The guard added another instruction, "You need to shift forward a little so that our view isn't blocked by the table. Don't worry it happens all the time."

That the guards did this a lot did not comfort Madison. She scooted to the end of the table and slid her hand more fully between her legs so that it fully cupped her lips. With great mental effort, she allowed her legs to part so that it was only her hand between her the guards and her labia.

She paused, she guessed the guards were probably used to this so she wasn't worried about any rebuke for taking her time. "It's just my vagina, no big deal, I've shown it to a couple people before," she told herself. She had resisted thinking of sex up until now. It didn't help her. Now it felt even more personal that they were going to see between her legs. "Ugh, and his hand is going to be inside me soon."

Madison wracked her thoughts for a way to distract herself from her predicament. Nothing helped, she was about to show two strangers her vagina. Tears started flowing from her eyes. The hand covering her breasts wiped them off her cheeks, she was momentarily embarrassed that uncovered her boobs once more, but she just had to wipe her eyes. Uncovering her breasts wasn't too bad compared to her next task. As she worked to control her breathing, she decided that that was the right idea. She couldn't get out of this so she had to go back to being brave. "Or at least acting brave," she added to herself. She sat a little longer with her breasts uncovered trying to get used to the exposure.

"Alright, I'm ready," she surprised herself by saying aloud her internal thoughts. She slowly started to slide the hand cupped tight to her lips up toward her belly. To her, it felt like it took forever. When she had uncovered herself she covered her breasts with both her arms. "No reason to show them everything at once," she thought.

Between her legs, Madison revealed full outer lips, recently shaved, and slightly more pink than the rest of her fair skin. Closer to the table, her outer lips parted slightly to reveal her slightly darker inner labia.

She stared at the ceiling as the lead guard crouched between her legs. She felt his breath on her knees. She felt like he took a long time to take everything in. She debated with herself if she was imagining it or maybe it just took a long time to examine her folds. Maybe he was finally leering at her.

He reentered her line of vision as he stood up. He spoke to his partner, "She's clear. No surprises." He motioned with his head back toward the desk. His partner took the hint and turned around. The lead guard turned toward Madison whose legs were still spread on the table.

Madison closed her legs as she heard running water from the sink. "Oh god, he's washing his hands."

Chapter 5

The lead guard resumed giving directions, "My partner is sanitizing his hands and will don sanitary gloves. Please assume the position I described earlier." When Madison hesitated, he repeated his directions, "Stand up next to the table with your legs spread shoulder length apart. Your hands don't have to be anywhere special but keep them to yourself and don't do anything to interrupt his search."

One of her hands returned to cover her crotch as she climbed off the table. Her legs suddenly wobbly, she went back to where she had stripped. She spread her legs until she felt comfortable standing. She brought her hand up from her privates and covered her breasts, one in each hand. Now that her legs were spread, the lowest part of her dark pink inner labia hung lower than her outer lips. She closed her eyes and turned her head to one side.

She heard the footsteps of the guard walking toward her on the hard, concrete floor. She heard a squirt and the younger guard stated, "I'm about to start the procedure. Be calm, no sudden movements." He gave gruffer commands than his boss. Madison decided that she liked him less than the other.

"I'm applying lubrication to your vaginal opening." Madison felt a single, wet finger run from the top of her folds down to her hole. Nobody but her two past boyfriends had ever touched her down there. His finger liberally deposited lube just inside of her hole and then ran it back up through her cleft.

"More than just my opening," she mentally fumed.

"I will now insert two fingers into your vagina and search for any contraband." Her legs tensed up as she fought the urge to clap her legs together. Two fingers started at her patch of hair on her mound and, pushing her lips apart, entered her vagina. He didn't jam them in, but he didn't take his time either. He went as deep as he could. She felt his knuckles against her labia. The fingers explored every nook and crevice and he was sure to push in every direction around her vagina. It hurt when he pushed against the sides. It only took ten seconds at most but it was an uncomfortable eternity for Madison.

"At least that's over."

When he removed his hand, she closed her legs behind him. He objected, "Open your legs again, I haven't checked between your labia yet."

Madison wanted to object. He ran his fingers through her lips twice already. Humiliation rose as she realized she wasn't brave enough to say something. She opened her legs again but didn't close her eyes as he slowly traced two fingers in between her inner and outer lips. He was right, he hadn't checked those spots but she still felt like had extended his time between her legs unjustly. "Why can't you be brave?"

He stepped away from her and back toward the sink. His superior retook centerstage. "How would you like to be positioned for the last step? Do you remember the options."

Being probed had turned her face red in a combination of indignation and embarrassment, buts she did remember her options. She could either bend over the table or against the wall. She pondered the alternatives. "I'll bend over the table." She figured she could hide her breasts better by pressing against the table. If she had to touch the wall, she wound reveal them.

Not bothering to cover up, she was beyond that for now, she returned to the front of the table. Turning away from the guards she put her hands out and grabbed the opposite edge and bent over. Now she realized what she overlooked. She hadn't considered that bending over at this angle would show all of what she had been trying so hard to hide. She thought about trying to change positions and bending against the wall but she was also embarrassed at admitting she'd made a mistake.

Madison gave an eye-full to the two guards. The position revealed a small, round butt and a dark colored hole above her pink, recently manhandled lips. Even if they were as professional when she had her back turned as when she was looking at them, they got to see every bit of her. "And you wanted to hide your nipples. Great choice." She had also reminded herself of the cold metal table she had just pressed her nipples against.

As she settled into her position she heard the water stop running and the rustling of paper towels as he dried off. The older, nicer guard gave her some advice, "This part of the search can be difficult if you don't cooperate. Please try to relax while he gives directions."

Madison heard the snap of a latex glove and tried to prepare herself. Nobody had ever touched her other hole. Her exes were too nice to even ask about anal and she never would have let them if they had. Approaching a silent panic she hopelessly tried to think relaxing thoughts.

Gruffly her searcher stated, "I am about to apply lubrication to your anus. Prepare yourself."

There was another squirt and she felt his finger rubbing around her ass. She didn't think her hole felt any looser. "I will insert one finger into your anus and search for any contraband." She held her breath and closed her eyes as she imagined his finger stabbing at her tight hole. When he touched her, she felt a little bit of give but he couldn't enter her.

"Waterfalls, beaches, whale noises. Come on, Maddie, relax," she silently pleaded with herself.

He pushed for a few seconds and then gave up on this attempt. Madison willed herself to relax her muscles but she couldn't make her bum yield.

"You have to relax your anus to complete the search."

The elder guard spoke up, "We have strategies to make this easier, miss. A lot of people hold their breath, instead what we will do is count to three. On one take a deep breath and on three slowly let out your breath. Does that sound ok?"

Madison was shaken by his pushing, but she heard the nicer guard. She managed to mutter, "Uh huh." She also silently spread her legs wider than before. She wasn't worried about her display any longer. She just wanted it to be over.

The younger guard added more lubrication to his finger and followed instructions, "Let's try again. 1," Madison breathed in, "2, 3." Madison let out her breath. His finger reached her anus and he slowed to spread some wetness off his finger. He started to push in and her hole gave way. She groaned, and was immediately met with a wave of shame.

He worked his finger deeper into her ass. It took some wriggling, but he reached it almost to his knuckle before he stopped. It was uncomfortable but mostly she just felt very full. Satisfied, he started removing his finger, searching side to side as much as he could as it slid out.

She felt so much better as it was removed. She was so tense she couldn't move immediately and just stayed in her compromising position for a few moments. When she stirred, the younger guard was washing his hands and the older guard was rummaging through the desk. She leaned against the desk covering her chest and crotch.

The older guard found what he was looking for in the desk. He tossed her a package wrapped in clear cellophane. She opened it to discover a white robe that she hastily put on tying the belt around her waist. She realized how cold she had been, naked in this cell, and most importantly was thankful to have a stitch of clothing again.

"Thank you for being so cooperative during this process. We will escort you to your holding cell next. You will be there until there is a room ready that is suitable for your procedure."

She grimaced, "That procedure word again. Just call it a spanking or a punishment. They act like this is so medical."

The guard continued. "That could be an hour or two. You can keep the robe. I would suggest sleeping in your cell if you can."

Madison was given to listening to his advice. He hadn't been so bad so far. She stood up from leaning on the table and looked toward the door.

The guard slowed her, "Now that your intake is complete, you are a prisoner and have to be restrained in the hallways. Put your hands together in front of you."

She had spoken too soon. He wasn't that nice. Madison followed his instructions. He tightened a pair of handcuffs around her wrists. He then turned to open the door and motioned her in front of him. "Turn left, miss." She turned and walked down the hallway leaving the mean, young guard behind her forever. He guided her with a hand at the small of her back through a maze of hallways with countless metal doors. After a few twists and turns, surely meant to disorient her, they stopped at her cell. The guard opened the door and she walked in. He asked her to turn around and then he removed her cuffs. He gave her an apologetic look, closed the door, and she never saw him again.

Chapter 6

Madison stood alone in her cell. It was very small, she would guess 10x6 maybe 10x8, but the ceiling was high. Like the last room, it had a bare concrete floor and cinderblock walls. Behind her was a metal door with iron bars over a small window. The window was so high above her that it was of no use for watching for any incoming guards.

There was a low cot to her right, really just a slab of metal connected to the wall with a thin mattress on it. At its foot was a folded gray blanket. There was a sink and a toilet on the back wall, opposite the door. Dim light filled the room from a single bulb recessed into the ceiling.

Thinking of the nice guard's advice, she laid down on the cot. She doubted she could sleep but she didn't doubt it would be the best option. She pulled the gray blanket over the thin material of her robe. It wasn't' a luxurious blanket. It was too short to cover even up to her waist, so she chose to keep it over her still bare feet. "Couldn't spare some slippers," she laughed to herself.

She closed her eyes and tried to lull herself to sleep. Predictably, she failed. Her mind darted from memory to memory. She imagined how she must have looked to the guards standing naked with her red face and puffy eyes. She was more embarrassed by the crying than her nakedness now that she thought about it. Then her memory raced back to the day she had gotten her citation.

She just wanted to get from that nice cafe where she had had lunch to the gym across the street. She looked both ways and there was no traffic but she hadn't noticed the parked police car a few yards away. When she stepped into the street, the officer had flipped his lights and she had just followed his directions. She admitted to jaywalking and, unknowingly at the time, had signed away her right to appeal. It seemed so unfair to her that that had led her to this moment.

In theory, she agreed with the new legal reforms. They saved the government money and lessened the time commitments of people caught up in minor infractions, but this didn't seem right. There was nothing she could do about it now, though. She was locked in this cell and would be completely lost in the maze of hallways even if every door was unlocked.