Madison's Embarrassing Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three."

CLAP. "Ugh," she released her breath. She was breathing heavily now as the technician had aimed lower on her right cheek. It stung more on the less fatty parts of her butt.

"Four."

THWACK. Madison started to scream and choked it back. The woman had aimed straight down and hit her where her back transitioned into her butt on her left side. "Oh god. Oh god," was all Madison could say to herself.

"Five."

THWACK. Madison was more prepared for this strike and held her exclamation back. The technician had been symmetrical so far so Madison could prepare. Her whole bottom was stinging now.

"Six."

Madison thought her punisher was hesitating. "Come on. Just do it." CLAP. Her hand came down right in the middle of her butt. The pads of her palm sunk into Madison's shallow crack. The bottom of her palm stung her left cheek and her fingers slapped her right. Madison groaned as the pain was starting to build. Everything was tender now.

"Seven."

Madison realized the next assault will center on her hole if the pattern continues.

CLAP. Madison gasped. She was right. The strike didn't hit her cleanly but her hand struck her right on her anus. "That's so weird."

"Eight."

CLAP. She grunted and sucked in air through her teeth. Surprisingly that strike was centered in the same place. "Ugh, they know that's weird." The blow to her bum transmitted painful vibrations deeper than the shallow stinging of the other blows.

"Nine."

CLAP. Madison exhaled again. Back to her left cheek this time.

"Ten."

CLAP. Another grunt. She felt herself start to sweat from the exertion.

"Eleven"

CLAP

"Twelve."

The last two swats came quickly and hit the same spot as the tenth. The third slap on the same place brought the loudest exclamation from Madison, yet. She started breathing hard as pain spread throughout her backside.

CLAP. "Ow." The most recent targeted her right cheek. She could guess what was coming next.

"Thirteen."

CLAP. She was right, same spot.

"Fourteen"

CLAP. The third strike on her right cheek in a row brought tears to her eyes as she gasped. She was sure that her butt was bright red.

"Fifteen."

CLAP. "Ugh." The technician returned to her left thigh.

"Sixteen."

CLAP. Other thigh this time. "Thighs are the worst," she thought as her breath left her.

"Seventeen."

THWACK. "Ack," she screamed as her upper cheeks were struck again.

"Eighteen."

THWACK. "Urrgh," Madison grunted. "Only one more."

"Nineteen."

CLAP. She screamed aloud. The technician had changed the angle of her hand so she could spank down her entire crack. One of her fingertips struck her hole and the rest of her hand delivered pain up and down Madison's backside. This last strike had surprised her with both the angle and the strength behind the strike. The technician must have put all she could into it.

"Twenty."

She had made it. Her butt was stinging and warm from the onslaught, but she was halfway through her ordeal. Madison was embarrassed by her grunts, she had wanted to remain as silent as possible, but she decided it could have been much worse.

She could feel her heartrate decreasing as she relaxed. She concentrated on slowing her heavy breathing. For now, she didn't care about being on display. As she came down, she noticed that she didn't feel so cold. She guessed all her blood had rushed to her skin as she was spanked. She must be glowing red all over.

Chapter 8

The technicians left Madison tied down to the spanking table as they moved to prepare her next destination. She heard hinges swinging to her right. Like her current perch, it must be adjustable.

Madison turned her head from side to side trying to hear what was going on. The longer she lay strapped down the more uncomfortable it had become. Her knees hurt from the hard material of the step. The top of the table had more padding, but she could still feel the hard layer beneath it. She had sweated during her punishment and it was making her skin stick, uncomfortably, to the material. She also felt the bottom of her breasts sticking to her chest. She tried to lift her upper body supporting herself on her bound hands to unglue herself. The strap still across her lower back limited her movement but she was able to separate her boobs from the skin they were stuck to. She was able to get high enough that only her nipples still touched the table. "That's better."

Her movement had not gone unnoticed. "Stay down," the male technician barked at her.

Fear rose in her that she had made a terrible mistake and she fell back down. "Sorry," she managed to squeak.

"That didn't sound very brave. You've done great so far, Maddie. Act brave."

"We will get back to you in a few minutes," the man continued in a less aggressive tone.

Madison thought about what they could be doing. She didn't hear the table moving beside of her anymore they must have moved on. "Maybe they have to do paperwork between the procedures? I think that could wait." Her butt was still warm but the stinging was subsiding. "Already getting over it. I thought that would be much worse." As she lay there, she became colder and colder. She felt goosebumps rise on her on her arms, legs, and shoulders as the cool air dried her sweat. She wanted them to just get on with it.

She waited, still with her butt in the air, for a few more minutes. Finally she sensed there was more movement in the room. She felt a plastic feeling ribbon touch the back of her heel and then the man's hands tuck it into the crease at the back of her knee. "What is that?"

"51 centimeters," the technician called behind him.

"Oh, they're measuring me." She felt the man continue up her thigh. He put the end of the tape measure behind her knee and pressed the ribbon into the back of her thigh up to where it transitioned into her cheeks. She felt another wave of fear as he placed his hand just inches from her privates. Her memories leapt back to her time in the strip search room. "He's not going to touch you down there, Maddie. Not like that, at least," she assured herself.

"30 centimeters," the man relayed to his partner. Madison, relieved, felt him move away from her. Momentarily, she felt the strap above her knee loosen and be removed. The technician repeated the process for her backstrap. His hands then unclipped her wrists from the line that connected them to, Madison guessed, the wall.

The man told her what was to happen next, "I'm going to help you stand up and sit you down on the floor." He grabbed her left arm to lift her back to a kneeling position. Her back immediately felt better. He continued to pull Madison back and she stumbled off the kneeling step. She struggled to balance without his support, as her ankles were still bound together. He grabbed her shoulders to direct her to turn left and then she hopped forward until he tightened his grip to slow and prevent her from blindly running into the wall. He helped her turn around again and leaned her against the rough wall. She tried to slide down the wall but it hurt to rub against the cinderblock. Instead she performed a controlled fall to sit on the cold floor. She gasped as her sore cheeks protested the impact. She wished they had removed her ankle belt. It would have made sitting easier but she guessed they wanted to prevent prisoners from trying to make a blind run for it.

Putting weight on her behind renewed the stinging from the ordeal she had just undergone but it could have been worse. Bringing her knees to her chest, she earned some sense of privacy, being that it hid both her boobs and her vagina from the room. There was that, at least.

Madison felt colder on the ground than when she had been secured to the table. The floor was freezing cold and the wall was just as frigid and rough. She didn't like scratching her back while leaning back on the cinderblocks but leaning forward put more weight on her sore butt. For the five minutes Madison sat on the floor, she just had to uncomfortably lean back and forth as each position became unbearable in turn.

She realized for the first time she could remove the eye mask if she wanted. She contemplated the option. "Can't risk that. I don't want to see them anyway." As she contemplated longer, she decided to be thankful for the blindfold. Her blue eyes were the only part of her she could keep hidden from the onlookers for the duration of her punishment. The prison's efforts to preserve anonymity seemed earnest, the punishment could be worse if she removed it anyway.

The sounds of moving tables recommenced. "They know my measurements, now." She realized it must be close to time for her to be positioned at the table. She started to talk herself through what was about to happen. "You've done great so far. You can handle whatever comes next. Just relax." She resumed taking measured breaths to rebuild her inner calm. "Be confident in your body. It doesn't matter what you're showing them. You're perfect. Every girl has one." She sublimated any negative feelings she had about her looks and she returned to her habit of humanizing her privates. "You're going to show her to them. You might as well like her." And she did like her vagina and she felt bad for was she was about to suffer through.

The noises from the other side of the room ceased. Footsteps approached and the female technician spoke, "I'm going to help you to your feet and guide you to the procedure table." The woman grabbed Madison's wrist restraints and dragged Madison to her feet. The technician let go of her hands and placed her arm around Madison's hips to support her. The anxious girl blurted, "What's going to happen?"

Gently nudging her across the room, the woman answered, "We will secure you in position on another table just like before. Just listen to our directions and continue being cooperative."

Madison, unable to separate her ankles, shuffled slowly across the room. "That wasn't very helpful." She resisted the urge to cover her crotch with her wrists. "Get used to it. Your legs will be open soon." She noticed her awkward gait made her breasts jiggle in front of her. She started to lose the battle against her embarrassment now that she was getting closer to the chair. She felt her face and chest warm again as she flushed red. "You've been so great so far, Maddie. They're not even going to touch your boobs. Who cares if they jiggle?"

When she had finished traversing the room a twist to her hips indicated she should turn right. If her internal orientation was still correct, she was facing the wall with the door. She assumed that was the wall the observers sat against. She imagined that she must be presenting full frontal nudity to her audience. The technician touched her belly and pushed her back toward a table. Madison had to stand on her tip-toes to get her cheeks up onto the plane. She found she couldn't scoot back very far before discovering it was actually a straight-backed chair, cushioned with the same sticky material as the previous table, that extended above her head. The seat was so small that she had to lean her weight back to maintain her perch, only her still tender cheeks touched the seat portion of the device.

"Raise your arms above your head, please." Madison obliged and felt her breasts rise along with her hands. The ring on her wrist bindings attached to the seat less than a foot above her head. She had to bend her elbows, which were pointing toward her audience. "I hope my boobs look nice," she thought as one of her dueling urges was momentarily ascendant.

She sensed the attendant moving to her side and then felt a strap across her upper chest above her breasts. It dug in slightly under her armpits. A second strap went across her abdomen, more comfortably, across her navel.

Madison still stood, tippy-toed, on the floor. She was basically tied leaning against a padded board with a shallow seat she leaned against. Her legs, still bound at her ankles, hid much of her lips from prying eyes. Quickly, her position changed. She felt extensions being attached to the table under her legs. She heard them click into place and as the technicians lifted them up, bringing her legs along with them. Now she sat with her back straight and her legs out in front of her.

The female technician started to speak again, "We are going to remove your ankle restraints. They will remain unrestrained for a short time. Please don't attempt to interfere with our process."

"Don't worry, I won't," Madison assured them, desperate to appear unaffected by the process. She planned to be a model prisoner. "Nothing keeping them together now. Act brave. Can't let them get to you."

The band was removed from around her ankles, but she was happy to not feel her legs being forced apart yet. She kept them closed and even built up the courage to cross her ankles, covering her cleft even more. When she was not immediately rebuked, she decided they must not mind. She couldn't imagine them not noticing her movement. "Everyone must be staring at me."

She again felt movement to her side. Gears engaged and the chair started slowly reclining. As the chair flattened, she felt her breasts flop to the sides. "That's more like a table." Madison realized she was getting closer to another reveal as she couldn't imagine much between her and her punishment except situating her legs. Her face and chest flushed again as her heartbeat increased in anticipation.

The woman directing the procedure continued, "Please make your legs pliable. I am about to move them into position for the procedure."

Madison was still curious how this would go as her mind flashed back to her time in the holding cell where she had spread her legs in multiple angles trying to predict her future. "I'm about to find out."

Finding herself unable to verbally assent, she nodded an ok to the room with a weak smile.

Trying to mask her anxiety with bravery, Madison uncrossed her ankles in anticipation. She felt the technician part her ankles a few inches. The extensions to the chair parted with her so each leg was still supported but with air between her supports. Thankful for her larger thighs, Madison's stayed glued together for now. She felt a thin cord wrap around her right ankle. It must have been threaded through the leg support, Madison realized as she felt the support shift as it was tied underneath. It was too tight to be wrapped around the table extender. Madison laid still allowing the process to be repeated on her left ankle.

The technician pressed the inside of Madison's ankles apart, signaling that she should part her legs further. Madison felt her thighs part for the final time as the woman put pressure on the inside of her calves and then the inside of her knees. Her lips were exposed to the woman standing between her legs, tying her down. "It's just my vagina. It's just my vagina. You're going to make it through this, Maddie."

Cords were threaded through the supports again just above her knees, securing her upper legs to the table. Madison sensed the woman, her task completed, remove herself from between Madison's legs. The technician was no longer a barrier between the pink folds of skin between her legs and the audience. Madison was sure her other hole was also on display to the room. " I never catch a break," she thought to herself before adding, "Don't be embarrassed. You're fine. It's only pain. You'll be fine, Maddie. It's not sexual." Strangely, she did not feel the cold air between her legs.

"Oh, no." Tears entered her eyes as she discovered her body had betrayed her. She finally realized that redness was not limited to her blushing cheeks and chest or sore butt. Her belly and lips must be flushed red as well as her blood rushed to her important bits. She internally screamed at herself, "You're just embarrassed, you're not turned on. That's the only reason it's warm. You're thighs insulated it or something. It means nothing." She really hoped her inner lips hadn't slipped their outer bounds. She knew they did when she got excited. She instinctively picked her head up to look but her blindfold prevented her from seeing her embarrassment. Regardless, she couldn't remove it from the mental image of what she was displaying.

Failing to remain calm, she started breathing hard. That made her breasts heave between the straps across her torso. "This is just a big embarrassing cycle. It's not sexual. It's just meant to hurt. Your vagina has a lot of nerve endings. That's why they want to hit it." She didn't feel aroused, but she thought she must look it with her heavy breathing and flushed vagina. She tried to scare herself into a shell. "It's going to hurt really bad. Maddie you have to prepare yourself for the pain. Calm down!"

All these thoughts had raced through her head as the attendant moved to her right. "I am about to move your legs more. Please maintain flexibility."

Madison barely heard her but complied. The technician continued, "Leave your feet together and bring your knees up." She guided Madison's legs to that position. The leg supports were fitted to her legs perfectly and bent behind her knees.

"Now keep your feet together and separate your knees."

"Oh god. Here we go."

Chapter 9

Madison was about to spread her legs wide. Not so somebody could enter her but so some stranger could slap her twenty times on her vagina. She had tried to keep a brave face throughout her time at the Justice Center. Taken off guard, she had cried during the strip search, but she had managed to talk herself up until she took twenty blows to her bottom as stoically as she could. She was proud of herself.

But now her resolve was about to crack. This was torture and she knew it. It was meant to hurt. That's why they chose her most private parts. They hurt the most. It wasn't because they were also her sexual parts. That was what she had told herself, at least.

All of that was better than what she was now convinced of. She was convinced that her body looked like she was enjoying herself and that mortified her. Her lips were warm and flushed. She thought her dark inner lips might have expanded between her outer lips. Her heavy breathing accentuated the heaving of her breasts. She could feel that her pink nipples were hard and imagined they must be very sensitive.

The woman carrying out her procedure repeated her request. It sounded more like an order this time, "Keep your feet together and separate your knees."

"You're going to be fine, Maddie. Believe in yourself. You can take it."

Madison finally yielded. Her knees split from each other. She spread them until they were as far apart as when she laid under her ex boyfriends. She imagined the technician's hand swooshing through the space left by her knees.

"There, you did it. It's just a vagina. Let's get this over with."

To her horror, the technician placed her hand on the inside of her right knee and continued pulling it down and away from its previous position. The leg supports moved and rotated along with her leg. There was a click and the support was locked into place. Madison couldn't move her right leg anymore.

The woman repeated the process with her left leg. She pushed it down and secured it into position. The muscles in her groin stretched uncomfortably as her knees were now on the same plane as her back.

Her lower body was now in the shape of a diamond. Her knees pointed to her right and left. The soles of her feet were together, and her toes pointed at her audience. Her vagina was open for the whole world to see. Madison thought this must be the widest her legs had ever been apart. She had never been able to do a split.