Madison's Embarrassing Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt her lips unseal slightly as they were pulled apart by her position. A tear escaped the corner of her eye as she imagined her flushed labia beginning to spread apart for the two technicians, the nurse, and the supervisor.

"At least two of them are men. This is terrible. This can't be happening. How did I think I could get through this?" The feeling of humiliation was overwhelming now that all she could picture were her apparently aroused privates. "How could I think this wasn't about sex when the whole thing looks like sex?"

She fought to fight down these devastating thoughts. "Maddie, get a grip. You won't get through this thinking like this. It's just your vagina. They've seen plenty of you already. This is no different, it's just open more. Don't be embarrassed."

The technician put on the same authoritative tone she had used to announce her previous penalty, "The procedure is about to commence. I will count aloud as I deliver twenty strokes with my hand to your labia and/or vulva."

For the first time, Madison challenged her captors. "No, no, not yet," she whimpered. "Can I have just a minute? Please."

The woman sounded the death knell, "No, the procedure is about to commence."

Devastated, she'd broken without any benefit, Madison held her breath. Her breasts stopped heaving.

SLAP. The technician's hand came down between her legs. Her labia lit up in agony as a palm crashed down at the top of her cleft and fingers grazed around her opening. Madison let out a scream.

"One."

The technician waited for her to stop screaming. SLAP. "Gaaah!" She couldn't hold in her screams. The woman's hands hit the same way it had before.

"Two."

SLAP. "Aaargh." This time her palm hit lower down her lips. Madison felt her palm send an echo of pain up her vagina and fingers brushed her other hole.

"Three."

SLAP. Another slap centered on her opening. Madison felt her exposed inner labia squish beneath her punisher's palm. Another anguished scream escaped her.

"Four"

Again, the woman waited as Madison finished her exclamation. This time Madison sobbed as she struggled to intake breath. THWAP. The woman targeted her hair covered mound this time. "Oooooohhhh," she yelled as a deeper pain erupted between her hips and fingers slapped her lips covering her clit.

"Five."

THWAP. Madison unleashed another moan as pain reverberated from her mound to her insides. This time one of the technician's fingers had split her lips. Her breasts were heaving again as she sucked in breath.

"Six.

SLAP. "Errgghh." Not as bad as the technician smacked her right thigh, catching her right lip with only her thumb.

"Seven."

SLAP. Madison exhaled with a groan as she was struck on her left thigh.

"Eight."

SLAP. "Mmmmmm," Madison whined trying to stop her screaming. The palm of her attacker hit the top of her lips again. She felt fingers touch her inner lips around her opening.

"Nine."

SLAP. "Gaaaahhhhhd." The hand had aimed low again and pain shot up through her vagina.

"10."

There was a pause. "What's going on? It's not over yet." Madison tried to control her breathing. "Relax, relax, relax. Almost done."

The woman spoke. "Resituate her, please."

"What does that mean? They're going to move me?"

Suddenly, she felt large hands between her legs. She felt two fingers, one on each of her lips spreading her labia apart. "What? What's going on?"

The woman answered, "He is spreading your outer labia to reveal the rest of your vulva."

Her voiced cracked, "No, please don't. Why?" The manipulation of her lips continued. He moved his fingers up and down her cleft, so they were open from her mound to her vaginal opening. Madison argued, "I wasn't supposed to have any enhancements."

"This is part of the normal procedure, miss."

The man never stopped working between her legs. She felt a thumb and forefinger grasp her right inner lip and pull it to its full length above her outer lip. She whimpered as he did the same to her left.

She imagined how she must look now with not even lips covering her clit or her opening. This reignited her sobbing as she lost another battle with her humiliation.

She felt the man back away and held her breath.

SLAP. Madison howled. The woman's palm hit her now unprotected clit. The pain reverberated between her legs.

"Eleven."

SLAP. Another strike on her clit. "Aaagghh. No, no."

"Twelve."

SLAP. Madison groaned. The technician struck her opening. Without her lips to take the impact, the pain penetrated deep inside. "Stop. Please."

"Thirteen.

"No, no, stop, it's too . . ." SLAP. Madison's head jerked up as she wailed.

"Fourteen."

THWAP. Tears streaked down Madison's face. She sucked in breath reeling from the blow to her mound. The table creaked as she vainly tried to close her legs.

"Fifteen."

THWAP. "Oooohhhh." Her mound was struck again, and she felt the woman's fingers slap her clit.

"Sixteen."

SLAP. The woman smacked Madison's right thigh. "Errrggghhhh."

"Seventeen."

SLAP. The technicians palm stung her left thigh. Madison sucked in breath through her teeth.

"Eighteen."

SLAP. "Aaaaggghhh." Another strike to her exposed clit.

"Nineteen."

SLAP. The last stroke centered on her opening. She howled as her tear streaked face jerked forward from the impact.

"Twenty."

Chapter 10

Madison still laid on the punishment table, sobbing, red faced, chest heaving, legs spread, a minute after her punishment had ended. "You made it. It's over. Stop crying. Breath, Maddie."

As she willed herself to calm down, she felt something wrap around her bicep. "Now what?" Her question was answered as she felt a hand touch her right wrist. It must be the nurse checking my blood pressure again. Her mind focused on catching her breath. "A low number probably means I get to leave quicker."

After another minute, she felt the cuff come off her bicep and heard the scratches of a pen on paper. The woman who had been her punisher spoke, "Thank you for being so cooperative throughout the procedure. We are about to begin unfastening you from the table. When we are done you will be led into a waiting room. Your clothes will be returned to you and you will be free to leave."

Relieved, Madison almost cracked a smile. There was a clunk and she realized she could close her legs! She immediately shut the world out from her vagina. She felt somebody undoing her leg and ankle bindings and a separate pair of hands took the straps from her torso. She tried to get off the table, forgetting that her hands were still bound above her hand.

"Be patient," the female technician chided her. She heard gears grind again as the table rose, transitioning back to a chair. Unthinkingly she shook her breasts back to their normal positions. She didn't care how that looked, her ordeal was almost over.

A technician unleashed her hands from the chair and pulled Madison to a standing position. She led Madison by the wrists turning her toward the back of the room and then pushed her forward. After a few steps she heard a heavy metal door screech open. "There must have been a door on the back wall," she realized.

Another pair of hands pulled her through the portal. She heard the door shut behind her. Soon her wrists were free as whoever was in front of her loosened the straps. The guard held her wrists for a bit longer.

The squeaky voice of a woman gave directions, "I'm going to lead you to a changing room. You can remove your blindfold in there."

"Ok," Madison replied. She was tired of new people seeing her naked but was too exhausted to cover herself." At least it's a woman."

Madison was pulled to her left and heard a curtain open and she was guided in. When she heard the curtain close behind her, she ripped the blindfold from her eyes. The bright light hurt her eyes. As they adjusted, she saw that she was in small room like a fitting room at a department store. There was even a mirror on the wall. The plastic bag that the guards had filled with her clothes was on the floor.

She examined herself. Her hair was messy, and her eyes were red and puffy from crying. The triangle between her legs was red. She rubbed it soothingly with her hand. She spread her legs to get a better look. Red but Madison didn't notice any bruising. "She made it through." Realizing her inner lips were still abnormally exposed after she tried to push them back to their natural positions.

Madison turned to view her backside. Her cheeks were still pink, but they weren't as bright as her labia. She rubbed them with both hands, sympathetically.

She leaned against the wall as her emotions overwhelmed her. She started crying again thinking of the torture she had just went through. She was equal parts angry, relieved, shocked, proud, and happy for it to all be over with it. "Why are you crying now, Maddie? Get a grip. Get dressed and let's get out of here."

She squatted down and opened the giant plastic bag. She rooted around in it feeling for her panties. She finally found the small bit of purple fabric balled up in the bottom of the bag. She situated them and pulled them up her legs. They pressed uncomfortable against her sore vagina. "No way I'm going commando," she laughed to herself. She dug out her bra and wrapped it around her. She had never been happier to put her clothes on. She spent a minute squeezing into her jeans before slipping on her t-shirt and cardigan. She tossed her shoes onto the floor and slid into them. Now fully dressed she flung open the curtain.

The guard was sitting at a desk on the wall to her left. There were five metal doors on the cinderblock wall to her right that must each go to a different punishment room. There was a sixth door to the left with a red exit sign above it.

As she turned left, the guard noticed her and handed her a clipboard and a pen. "Sign this to confirm you received all of your belongings." Madison scribbled her name on it and went toward the door.

She was met with a landing above metal stairs. There were signs with "EXIT" and arrows pointing toward freedom. She followed them down four flights of stairs and down a long hallway that ended with a pair of metal doors.

She opened them and realized they had led her outside the prison. She breathed in the fresh air, promising herself not to jaywalk on her way home.