Madison's Embarrassing Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind jumped to the punishment she was about to face. She wondered how it would go. She'd never been spanked or tied up. Two more subjects her ex-boyfriends had never broached. Regardless, both sounded terrifying to her and she hated being scared.

Madison remembered they said there would be multiple positions. The position for her butt was easy enough to imagine. It was probably similar to how she has bent over the table. She cringed as the memory of his finger in her hole washed over her. "The inhale-exhale trick was interesting to learn, at least," she decided. Madison couldn't make herself dislike the lead guard, succumbing to a need to cling to her belief in human compassion.

Her train of thought returned to her upcoming ordeal. She reasoned they could just spank her vagina from the bent over position if her legs were far enough apart, but that didn't seem the case. She anxiously pondered the options. They could restrain her standing up with her thighs apart. She thought it unlikely as the slaps would come underhanded and some girls' legs could get in the way. This place seemed so standardized that that didn't seem like this place's style.

No, she would probably be tied to a table on her back. There were lots of ways the guards could access her most private areas. "Less private now," she interrupted herself, as she thought of the show she had just put on for the two guards.

As she imagined her positioning, Madison unthinkingly had rolled onto her back and was spreading her legs at different angles trying to predict her future. The thin white cloth covering her upper legs had fallen to the sides revealing her pink lips to the back wall. She dismissed her wave of embarrassment "Not like the wall has eyes and I should get used to it." That thought dueled with her urges to claim as many moments of privacy as she could and the creeping feeling there could be a camera in here.

Madison searched the walls and ceiling with her blue eyes. The walls were blank and she doubted there would be any hidden cameras. "Probably only in the hallways," she decided.

She compromised between her urges by covering her lips with her hands. "Good middle ground. Legs spread, vagina covered," she jokingly chided herself. She let out a chuckle at the ridiculousness of her situation. She felt empowered being able to choose the degree of her exposure.

The feeling of the smooth skin between her legs was still new and interesting to her. She absentmindedly rubbed herself. "Maybe I'll keep it like this. She's very soft."

Madison had always called her vagina she and she meant everything between her legs. She hated the clinical sounding words everyone at the prison was using. Vulva just didn't sound right. Her lips, clit, vagina all of it was a vagina as far as she was concerned. She had never thought what she should call her anus. That was too medical, too. Ultimately, Madison settled on hole. It wasn't the best, but the mental debate wasn't the most comforting use of her time.

She had inspected herself before and she was always happy with how she looked. She was perturbed that the search had made her feel so aware of her "imperfections." That word made her bristle, too. It didn't matter that her lips weren't even or the inner ones stuck out. She just looked the way she looked and that was perfect. She didn't even have a good mental image of her other hole, she just knew it was darker than the rest of her skin.

Madison tried to push back the feelings that her punishment was sexually motivated. This punishment was just the best way to inflict pain on criminals she reasoned. Her butt and her vagina were just sensitive areas that they targeted, it just so happened those were her most private places. That was probably the prison's official line, but she knew that it wasn't true. This was meant to be invasive and humiliating. Still, it helped her to separate her fate from her sex life. She could get through her punishment easier by building that mental wall. "Take the pain, ignore that its my vagina."

It was time to stop focusing on her predicament. She thought about what she would do after this was over. She decided she wanted a drink later, she was supposed to be done by two. She'd have lots of time afterward.

Planning the rest of her day helped her to pass the time. Just as she was beginning to contemplate how long she had been alone she heard clanging as her door was unlocked. A bald man with dark skin came into her cell. He had the same khaki uniform as the guards, but he had a patch on his chest with a red cross. He must be a nurse she realized.

She covered herself with her robe in time but she was still embarrassed about her state when he walked in. He greeted her in a deep voice, "Hello, Miss. The guest immediately in front of you just finished and the technicians are cleaning and sanitizing the room. I'm going to check your blood pressure and advise you on aftercare.

He checked the clipboard he carried with him, "Um, somebody undergoing your procedure shouldn't experience serious side effects. You should be healed by tomorrow. There is a chance of light bruising on the affected areas. If you feel like you need it, I would suggest applying ice and taking any common pain reliever."

She cringed. Bruising didn't sound fun.

The nurse walked toward the cot and Madison got the hint to sit up. He sat on the slab next to her and started to prep the blood pressure cuff he brought with him. She offered her left arm. He pushed the sleeve of her robe up to her shoulder and wrapped the cuff around her bicep and held her wrist as he completed his task.

Madison, remembering she would be blindfolded, felt the urge to gather as much information as she could. "What is it like?" She blurted the question without collecting her thoughts. Hesitating, she got more specific, "I mean what is the room like? How many people will be in there?"

The nurse looked at her suddenly panicked face, "Calm down, your BP is going up." Madison took a couple breaths as he finished his counting. He took his time to write her numbers on his clipboard. "The room is nothing special. Like this room, mostly, just with the tech's tables and equipment. There will be four of us in the room a supervisor, myself as a medical observer, and two technicians carrying out the procedure. There's a guard outside but I've never seen that we need him."

So four people would be seeing her punishment. The nurse had kind eyes. She was glad that he would be there, at least one person seemed ok. "What kind of equipment?"

He looked like he was debating if he would answer her then examined her chart. "For your procedure, nothing you should worry about." He collected himself and walked toward the door. He added, "A guard will be with you shortly."

She thought he was trying to make her feel better. What other tortures were happening in this prison? Her mind leaped back to the woman who had mentioned enhancements to penalties. She contemplated what would happen if there was a mistake in her paperwork. They wouldn't believe her when she cried her objections and she wouldn't see it coming. She argued back at herself that everything had been very professional and organized today.

"Wait," Madison tried to catch him before he left. "What do I do when I get in there?"

"Just listen to directions," the nurse assured her as he left her holding cell.

She focused on her breathing to quiet her mind as she had countless times today. She resolved to obey all their demands and work again to put on a brave face and hide her emotions. She bravely declared aloud, "I might break when they finally hit me but not before then. And I'll take as much as I can."

A few minutes later, there was a clang as the door unlocked. It was time.

Chapter 7

A new guard she had not encountered yet entered her cell. He has blonde hair falling out of his khaki baseball cap and looked like he must be new given his babyface. "Hello," he squeaked, before performing an elaborate cough and restarting. "Hello, miss, please stand up and present your wrists," he ordered in a deeper voice.

Madison followed his orders. The young man could be younger than her, she thought, but he was still in charge. He placed handcuffs on her wrists and tightened them. He opened the door and motioned for her to walk in front of him. She walked down a few long concrete hallways. Madison again lamented her lack of shoes.

The last hallway ended in an elevator. The guard inserted a key and pressed the call button. She entered and waited as it rose. Madison realized she must be getting close. She felt her heartbeat quicken in anxious anticipation. "Here we go. It's just pain. It will be over soon. How long could this possibly take?" She started to repeat supportive phrases to herself. "It's' going to be alright, Maddie. You'll be fine. Just be brave."

When the door reopened it revealed a single room with five heavy metal doors, one to the wall on the left, three in the center, and one on the right. She exited and turned her head to see the guard lock the elevator behind him. A chair sat in one corner of the otherwise bare room.

The guard started, "This is it. I'm going to place a blindfold over your eyes so that you cannot identify any of the staff who carry out the procedure." He stepped in front of her, removing a black blindfold from a pouch on his belt. It looked like a sleep mask to her. She stood still as he placed the blindfold over her head and pulled it down so it was hanging around her neck. "There's a technique," she realized.

He pulled her blond hair over the strap so it wouldn't interfere with a tight fit and then placed the blindfold over her face. All went black to Madison, she wouldn't see anything after this point. She felt him pull the strap above her ears and then the strap tightened around the back of her head. It wasn't going to come loose. She felt this breath on her face as he centered the black material over her nose. The removal of her sight made everything much more stressful and she felt her face and chest warm as her heartbeat accelerated even more. "I don't want to see them anyway," she told herself.

He placed his hand on her lower back and guided her slightly to the left. She must be room number two. She heard three clangs as he signaled to the people inside. After a moment, the hinges squeaked as the heavy metal door swung open. An unknown person grasped her cuffs and gently pulled her forward. She heard the heavy door close behind her and her heart sank for the first time sense she had realized she was to be cavity searched. "Relax. This is nothing. You're prepared, Maddie."

She tried to paint a mental image of the room in front of her. It must be the same concrete and cinderblock style as the other prison rooms. There must be a desk like in the strip search room and places for the technicians and observers to sit. She mentally placed the desk to her left and seats against the wall to the right. In front of her she imagined there were two tables, she couldn't begin to predict their exact configuration. She also figured there must be shelves or carts with equipment that she didn't want to think about.

The technician, revealing herself as woman, got the proceedings started, "You were found guilty of jaywalking and sentenced to twenty spanks to the bare buttocks and twenty spanks to your labia and/or vulva. Correct?"

"Ah that's how they prevent wrongful punishments," she realized. "Yes, ma'am," she spoke in her clearest, bravest voice. She still hated that they made her participate in her own punishment.

"Good," the technician went on. "I'm going to remove your cuffs," she said as she grasped Madison's wrists. "Please remove your robe and then we can continue."

"No going through the whole process up front, like before," Madison thought to herself. She wasn't sure which she preferred. She was very disoriented and hoped to put off the punishment for as long as she could but some part of her wanted to get on with it. When she felt the restraints leave her arms, she groped for the tails of the belt holding her robe together. When she found them she fumbled around trying to figure out the orientation of the cords. She slowed down when she got them sorted out. "You look perfect, Maddie. It doesn't matter that you'll be naked."

Fighting between her hesitation and wanting to act confident, she quickly undid the belt and then parted the thin fabric revealing her breasts and mound. "Good job, you did it." She felt the cold air rush over her body from her shoulders to her knees. She let the robe fall to the floor behind her. She resisted the urge to cover herself and placed her hands on her belly, which reminded her how maybe that wasn't as perfect as she wanted. Pushing her insecurity away she asked, "What's next?"

The woman continued her commands, "Well then, um, put your wrists together in front of you. Make them into fists and orient them so the fingers and thumbs are together on the inside."

Madison flattered herself that the technician's hesitation was a result of her bravery. She followed the directions and, expecting cuffs like before, was surprised to feel a single leather cuff go around both her wrists. It tightened around them like a belt.

"Please walk forward, we will guide you into position."

Madison found that talking made her feel better, "Ok, let's get started." She imagined the audience raising their eyebrows at each other as she slowly shuffled forward. A large hand touched her shoulder to stop her advance. She realized the other technician must be a man. Talking to a woman had made her feel better, but this gave her pause. She wondered who would be doing the spanking. "It's just meant to hurt. Don't be embarrassed. It's just boobs and a vagina. I could show anybody."

The shivered as the cold made her nipples hard again. Expecting to have her legs restrained separately she spread her legs slightly in anticipation. Cold air flowed between her legs and she imagined her inner lips retracting from the cold. "Why couldn't they keep it warmer in here. That's ok. Physical discomfort is the point. They're not trying to embarrass you."

The female technician spoke again, "Legs together, miss. We are going to attach them together.

Surprised, but relieved, Madison put her ankles together. Another leather belt was wrapped around her legs just above her ankles and tightened. She was now aware there must be a man extremely close to her butt with only her thighs between him and her privates. She pushed down her disappointment that her thighs were large enough to hide her and focused on the luxury that was now. Her internal screaming reminded her, "You're body is perfect! He's lucky to get this close"

That didn't make her feel better. It made it feel too much like sex. She wasn't revealing her sexy parts, she was repaying her debt to society. "They're going to spank my butt not because it could feel good but because it will feel bad."

The woman's voice cut into her rationalization, "Right in front of you is a step just below your knee height. Please kneel onto it and slide yourself forward as far as you can."

Madison hobbled forward a couple inches until she hit the step with her shin. "Ow," she gasped. She reached forward and touched a padded table. Using it as support she fell forward onto the step. She scooted her knees forward about a foot until she couldn't go any further. The step was too short for her entire lower leg. Her feet hung off, her toes pointing toward the floor. The top of the table she knelt before touched her above her navel. It was too high for her to be able to bend over as she expected.

A new, deeper voice spoke up, "The table is too high, we are going to have to lower it."

Madison realized he wasn't speaking to her as the woman answered, "Get to it, then."

Restrained on her step Madison rested her elbows up on the table as if in prayer. She resisted the urge, she wasn't a believer and this seemed like an inopportune time to start trying to ask a favor. She heard gears grind as the table lowered to a more appropriate height. It was lowered until it rested below her belly against her hip bones. Now she could bend forward to reveal her butt to the room. Heartbeat increasing, she waited for her orders.

Satisfied with her partners adjustments, the woman continued to speak. "Please raise your arms above your hand and we will continue to secure you to the table."

Feeling she had let her confident façade slip after a few minutes of silence, Madison clearly responded, "Yes, ma'am." It wasn't much but it made her feel better. She didn't want to suffer this punishment weak and helpless.

Madison raised her wrists up in front of her slightly above her forehead. Her chest muscles pulled her breasts up along with her hands, she was embarrassed to feel them jiggle in front of her. She felt something attach to the leather band around her wrist. "There must be a ring," she said to herself filling in another blank in her mental picture. The leash that attached to her wrists pulled her forward, forcing her to bend at the waist. She bent over the table, pressing her swinging breasts against the table. When she was no longer being pulled forward she tested her restraints. She couldn't move her wrists back. She could make her elbows straight and move them closer to the back of the room but that didn't help her. She could have moved her hips if she wanted but did not want to appear to be resisting her bonds. "No reason to risk it." She rested her temple against the padded table.

She couldn't help but contemplate what she must be showing the observers. She knew her cheeks were too small to not cover her dark colored hole back there. It was going to be on full display to the assembled audience. With her legs tied together, her thighs partially hid her lips but she knew the part of her cleft around her opening was presented. She felt the cold air on her inner lips so they must be poking through, as usual.

"I hope they enjoy the view," she couldn't suppress the desire to be attractive especially because she was trying to think confidently. "Don't think about sex. Don't think about sex," she repeated to herself. "Just get through the pain, Maddie. Then your vagina can be about sex again."

As her mind debated itself, a strap crossed over her thighs, just above her knees. The second strap completed the process. It was placed over the small of her back above her hips. This one prevented her from raising up from the table. She was now completely secured to the table. She was able to do little more but shake her butt side to side. No way she could avoid the incoming blows.

The female technician cleared her throat. She was standing to Madison's left as she continued a more authoritative tone, "The procedure is about to commence. I will count aloud as I deliver twenty strokes with my hand to your buttocks."

In one last display of bravery she told the technician, "I'm ready."

Madison mind stopped racing. She felt her heartbeat in her temples as time slowed down, awaiting the first strike. All she could think was, "Relax, relax, relax." She held her breath.

CLAP. Madison grunted as the first spank struck her left cheek. She felt a stinging heat spread from the point where the technician's palm had impacted.

"One," the lady counted.

CLAP. She grunted again. This one was more painful as it struck lower on the same side as the first one.

"Two."

CLAP. "Mmph," she exclaimed louder. A wave of pain pulsed through her right cheek now.