All Comments on 'Madison's Milestone'

by Princess Bistone

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculous that an 18-year-old wouldn't know what sex is, and has never had an orgasm, but knows that she's "coming," and has seen pictures of blowjobs in a magazine. Has she not been having her period for 5 years? Most schools teach sex education by 5th or 6th grade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the worst story I've read here in a long time.

Seems to have been written by a 14 year old writing about a 13 year old but her age had to be increased to 18 to stay within the rules. So many mistakes, too many to mention but the "quarter-litre" takes first prize.

sargedog1sargedog1over 2 years ago

"feel her CLIT tighten around me"

Princess BistonePrincess Bistoneover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey guys, thanks for your feedback!

This was a rushed work, and there will be some plotholes - hopefully they don't impact the story too much.

I intended to write about a 'innocent girl' that learns to have sex for the first time,

- hence the 'eww' dialogue - but again, it's not easy to write this in the age of the internet.

Let's just say Madison studies at a strictly religious school - she's had her period for years, definitely, but it's not something she would associate with sex - and as I'm sure I mentioned, Madison has learned a few things from her friends at school...

Stay tuned!

Regards

CongoloBistone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrincess Bistone@Princess Bistone
I am a passionate erotica writer and pornography connoisseur. If you come here instead of Pornhub, hey, we have something in common!