Mae

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was losing patience, his cock throbbing insistently, needing relief.

Lifting, he parted her legs with his knee and she didn't fight it, she spread them willingly as her other hand darted up to grip his hair and pull him close to kiss her again. Callan let out a groan, his heart hammering and aching. She was giving herself to him! Rolling over her, he forced her legs wider as he reached down and gripped her thigh, pulling her leg up to wrap around him.

"I love you, Mae," he whispered, kissing her head as he moved up to press his cock to her wet and waiting pussy.

Mae was terrified, she knew what was about to happen, but she was also thrilled. Her body sang with need and pleasure and all she wanted was to feed into it. She wanted more. When she felt the head of his dick touch her swollen and slick nether lips, she drew in a breath of fear and expectation. She knew she shouldn't want this, she should fight, but she did want it. She NEEDED it, her body needed it! When he hesitated, his hand going to her face to stroke her cheek gently, she turned and kissed his thumb before urging him closer with the leg she had wrapped around him.

He let out a shuddering, bliss filled sigh before pressing into her, easing in slowly.

Mae took in a sharp breath, her eyes going wide at the discomfort, but it was quickly replaced with a thrilling sensation of being stretched open and filled so completely. The ecstasy of that thick rod rubbing her from the inside was unlike anything she had ever known and she let out a soft cry of shock.

"Oooooh, Mae!" Callan sighed, trembling as he held himself deep inside of her. "It won't hurt for long and when it leaves you..."

"No! No, it's wonderful!" she breathed, wrapping her other leg around him and urging him to move.

He didn't need further urging as he began slowly moving, making love to her as he held her, lacing his fingers through hers and kissing her fingertips. His hips rolled slowly as he shallowly pumped his cock. Mae knew he was being gentle, trying not to hurt her and trying to show her affection. It felt wonderful! Heavenly. Mae felt tears sliding out of her eyes at the beauty of this bliss.

"My sweet Mae," Callan cried, his hips beginning to move more quickly. "I love you so much! Please, Mae! Say you can love me too! Say you will try! Say you will be a wife to me!"

May let out a whimper as she gasped. "Yes! More quickly! I want... I need more!"

He didn't hesitate, propping himself up on one hand to hold himself up so he could move more quickly. Mae cried out as he began thrusting into her, pulling out further to shove into her harder and faster.

"More!" she begged, feeling overwhelmed with a need.

Callan growled and grabbed her leg, tilting her hips up as he hammered his hips into her, bouncing off of her rapidly.

Mae screamed, the pain warring with the bliss as it welled up in her filling her full almost to bursting. "Please! Callan please! I need... I need..."

"I know," he panted. "Patience, my love, it will come! You are so close!"

"I need...!"

"It will happen," he promised. "Just let it feel good. I love you Mae!" he groaned.

"I love you! I love this! I... oh! OHHH!" Mae screamed in shock as it all finally crested and the ecstasy seemed to bloom and spread all over her entire body in pulsing waves. Again and again, it rolled through her until she collapsed, trying to breathe.

"Sweet Mae," Callan panted. "That was beautiful."

"I... can... can that happen every time?" she asked, her body limp beneath him.

He chuckled. "It can, my love. I will see to it. That... was more perfect than I could have imagined," he whispered, easing out of her and moving down so he could kiss her.

"It's over?" she asked, confused.

"Mmm. I finished when you did," he smiled. "You may have been a bit too insensible to have noticed."

"Is it like that for you?" she asked wondrously.

"Mmm," he smiled, leaning in to kiss her again. She allowed it, but wasn't as enthusiastic as she had been before. He lay down next to her, pulling her close and she came willingly with a contented sigh as she closed her eyes to sleep. Callans heart was full as he smiled and held her close, falling asleep with her in his arms.

Mae woke to Callan shifting, turning her to her back and kissing her awake. "Good morning, my love," he smiled, his eyes shining with happiness.

Mae blushed and looked at his neck instead of his eyes. "Mornin'," she whispered, hating how her body was reacting to him above her and holding her. Was he about to take her again? Was that something that only happened when you went to bed?

Apparently it wasn't as he kissed her again and parted her legs with his knee. Reaching down, his fingertips found her bud quickly, making her gasp and mewl, her hips rising up to meet his touch.

"Mmmm, I adore you my sweet Mae," he rumbled with a smile, kissing her neck below her ear. "Feeling you wanting my touch, loving what I'm doing to you, it's beautiful! I cannot wait to give you a child! I will keep you with child until the day you can no longer have them, Mae! Seeing you swollen with child, carrying my children... the thought of it thrills me beyond measure. Filling you so full of my seed that you will be forever full and bearing my fruit... Taking you even then and filling you over and over again! I have dreamed of it, Mae. Spilling my seed into you endlessly, filling every part of you! Nnnn," he groaned the last.

Moving over her, he forced her legs wider as she shook her head incoherently, lost in the bliss.

"Beg me to fill your womb, Mae," he demanded in a whisper. "Beg me to fuck you and fill you with my seed."

"Callan! Please! I need you to... ohh..."

Callan smirked slightly as he slid into her with ease, her hot cunt slick with need. He had talked himself up, his excitement already high, he trembled as he held himself there and tried not to come immediately. It didn't work at all as she let out a cry of ecstasy and clenched her pussy around his cock. Crying out through clenched teeth, she came, milking his cock as he shot into her and he exulted in the feel of it, her needy pussy begging for his cum, demanding more and more.

When she went limp under him, trying to catch her breath, he smiled again, a satisfied and pleased smile as he eased out of her and kissed her gently.

"That was perfect, my love," he whispered. "You are perfect. Come now, we must get up, there is much to do. You need to be trained in the keeping of the estates, we have to lunch with a group of people including my parents, all business associates. We have to go to all the banks and sign a great many documents. I want you to wear the cream colored dress today, the color sets off your skin so nicely. The lawyers will be coming by at dinner to talk and discuss the estate. I want you present for all of it. As I told you, the tedium of running it all bores me to tears."

Mae listened to him go on as she got up and cleaned up, then got dressed. Her mind was starting to work again now that her body no longer had control.

She could use this, the way she gave herself over to the ecstasy. She could let herself have it, give in to it and even go to him for it with enthusiasm. But at her core, she would still be her.

She would still have her revenge.

The day passed quickly, then the week, her learning how to manage the estates. It was a bit harder than she had imagined and as Callan had said, very tedious.

In bed she gave herself to him completely, but of a day she held herself aloof, still nursing anger and hurt feelings. Soon, she began going to him for pleasure, finding him of a day to pull him into an empty room and not waiting for him to come to her. He became half obsessed, staying close to her even as she did the things he considered boring.

When she started a garden out back, he paid very careful attention to everything she planted, having read a good many of her books while he had been making himself a secret guest of Isaiah's. That still upset her. Why hadn't the servants ever mentioned that he had stayed when everyone else had left? That he took the guest room next to the library and always took his meals there? She knew Isaiah had hardly gone home at all, but shouldn't they have at least mentioned his guest to him? Perhaps not if they assumed he knew.

Callan also paid close attention when she began making remedies again, just for the servants at first, but then for others too. People the servants knew who needed this or that. Callan never seemed to grow tired of watching her in the garden or in her little room, so she had to be careful. The first few times she went out to the woods, he went with her, but he hated the bugs and cobwebs and mud. After a few trips, he just waited for her and checked her basket when she came out.

He never checked her pockets that she had sewn into the underside of her apron.

Several months passed, all of them actually blissful. She did love how wonderful he made her feel when he turned his attentions on her. He never said an unkind word or lost his temper, always doting and loving.

Had he been this way from the start, she might have actually come to love him and that thought terrified her, knowing what she knew. Knowing what monster lurked underneath his beautiful smile.

By six months, he was starting to get upset, demanding to know how long it would take for her to get with child.

"It isn't something that happens automatically," she told him. "My body has to be ready for it and your seed has to be strong enough."

She didn't tell him she was taking something every single day to keep her from getting pregnant.

Winter came and went and when spring was nearing its end, she suggested he and his friends have another day of sport. The exercise would help loosen him up and stop being so stressed about getting her pregnant and it would also invigorate his seed.

He bought into the lie quickly, loving the idea.

The night before, she went into the empty kitchens and poured herself a glass of milk before moving over and pulling out the jar of preserves. Every morning without fail, he had two pieces of toast slathered with preserves or jam, and this jar had just been opened.

She measured the dose out carefully before adding it to the jar and stirring it in quickly. No one ate it but him, so she wasn't worried much. Even if a servant had a small spoonful, it would only make them a little dizzy and maybe sick. Only Callan ate it in excess. After it was in his system, it would begin working quickly once he got his heartrate up.

She went back to bed with her milk and smiled at Callen when he woke up to look at her. Pulling him close, she moved to wake him completely, stroking his cock awake and then straddling him and riding him until she came around his cock, him groaning as she did, then turning her to her back to ram into her until he came as well.

"Mmmm, I love you Mae," he whispered as he turned to his back and pulled her to lay on his arm.

"I... I think I am beginning to love you too, Callan," she lied, her voice confused.

"I think you are too," he told her happily.

"Also... I am late. I think I might be pregnant," she lied again.

He sat up and rolled up onto his elbow. "Truly?" he asked in glee.

"I'm not positive, I only know my cycle has not come and it should have by now."

"That is WONDERFUL news, Mae!" he cried.

"Don't get too excited," she told him with a teasing smile. "I'm not positive. I could just be late for any number of reasons."

"I'll try not to my love... but... what do you think of the name Johanna? I want a girl, sweet and lovely just like you!"

Mae laughed and hugged him close, then went sober as she held him. "Cal?"

"Yes my love?"

"Do you think... you could bring my father to the city now? So he can be with his grandchild too?"

"Of course, Mae, anything you like! Now that we have the ball rolling, we'll need a helping hand around to help with all of our children!"

Mae smiled at him, then kissed him goodnight as she snuggled into him.

She was especially loving the next morning, asking him to make love to her before breakfast. She gave him an adoring smile as they ate and watched him eat the preserves as he read his morning paper.

The others began arriving around noon and they all sat to a lunch on the balcony before the men went down to play their games.

Callan gleefully told everyone that Mae might be with child and Mae blushed and hugged him, letting him kiss her in front of everyone and pretending to be in love with him. She even smiled wistfully as she watched him leave with the other men, knowing the other wives and women were watching her. Including Ruth, who had come with Ray, though they were not yet wed.

Mae had discovered Ray had begun courting her when he discovered Isaiah was keeping her and her sister, hoping that he would be well kept as well if he married Ruth. Now that Mae was in charge of the estates, it was up in the air as to whether she would continue supporting Ruth if she were to marry, especially since Mae was so unhappy with her.

Ray had asked Callan about it and he had mentioned it to her, but she had just told him she would think about it.

Ray had been hovering around Ruth and waiting.

Once Callan was out of sight, Mae finally turned to the other women and made small talk. Something she had learned to do that she hated more than keeping the estates. She avoided speaking directly to Ruth, but she did mention to Miranda, one of Ruth's best friends, that she was considering selling off a few of the outlying estates since they were doing so poorly and bleeding money. She was going to have to find a way to cut corners so that the estates were in the black again.

Ruth had gone pale, but Mae pretended not to notice.

The truth was, the estates were doing splendidly and pulling in money hand over fist. The difference was, she now paid servants and farmhands more and put more business into the outlying villages to bolster local economies. She had assumed that would cut into the profits coming in, but they had gone up by 9% instead.

Smiling, she waved enthusiastically at Callan when he turned from the field below to look up at her. He grinned and waved back before stepping up with the cricket bat.

"So when do you think the baby is due?" Ruth asked, speaking to Mae for the first time that day.

"I will be able to tell a close approximation in a couple of months. I've only ever been off by 8 days, and he came early."

"Oh! That's right, you've delivered babies!" Miranda gushed. "You delivered Bethamin!"

"I did," Mae agreed. "It's actually something I have considered going back to. Setting up a birthing room close to the residential district in the city where women can come to give birth in safety."

"Not in their own home?" Gail asked, appalled.

"No. Homes aren't always very clean, nor are they conducive to a baby's health. Especially the poorer houses where there's a lot of smoke from chimneys not well maintained. As I have said before, women having babies while laying on their backs is hard on the mother and the baby, it is done that way for the convenience of a male doctor and outdated science. I have proven time and again that this way is better. I can set up a place with birthing rooms and offer safe remedies for women who are with child, as well as teaching them things they can do to alleviate some pains and other issues that come with being pregnant. Things supposed doctors won't bother with because women aren't important and what's a little pain? They couldn't care less. I have seen these men you all call doctors at work multiple times now and they are charlatans. Charging exorbitant amounts of money for a trick, something that works in the short run, but doesn't cure you. They want you coming back to spend more and more money. No. I work in cures and helping people, I don't want their money."

"That's very generous of you," Gail smiled, her face red.

"But wouldn't it make sense to charge something?" Ruth asked. "If your estates are faltering?"

"I could sell off everything but this place and it would keep me in enough money to have the birthing house and live comfortably for the rest of my days."

"What about all of the people depending on you?" Miranda asked, aghast.

"Like the servants and managers of outlying estates? They will all find new jobs quickly enough. I just want to live happily and comfortably with Callan and our children, I don't need so much more. I would like to know I'm helping in some way to alleviate the strain on the poorer districts here in the city. Everyone has it so well in these higher societies, they don't understand what it's like to worry over your next meal or if you can afford to pay to live in your home anymore. There are SO many estates Isaiah was funding that don't even have an income, just a cost as if he was just supporting the inhabitants. He has so little family, I can't imagine what they are all for..."

"I believe he was a great patron of the arts," Miranda cut in. "Not to mention his actual family."

"Oh, arts are important, to be sure, but not more important than the needs of the poor. I'm sure even Isaiah would have agreed with that, kind soul that he was. He had come around to seeing a great many things differently, especially the plight of those less fortunate. Those not born into the right family or a lot of money. If these patrons of his wish to come live in the city, there will be a room for them, but I see no reason that they need their own houses! That seems a bit excessive if they are only writing or painting or what have you."

"And are you just going to invite everyone Isaiah wanted to support to live here?" Miranda asked frostily.

"Oh, of course not! No, it will be on a case by case basis. If they are just frivoling away their time, doing nothing constructive at all? No, they can find a way on their own. If they are truly trying, they may stay one year and if they have not sold something or made a name for themselves by then, perhaps they are a lost cause. That way I can continue Isaiah's love of art, being a patron to three a year and supporting them for one year exactly. Everyone else will have to find their own way."

"And family?" Ruth asked as everyone stared at Mae with visible horror.

"What about family? Oh! You mean my father! He is coming to visit soon! My brother is back on his farm along with his wife and son. She is expecting another already! I will, of course, go and visit, or have them come here if they wish it. Gail, won't you have some more lemonade? I don't want you to overheat on this warm day and you are so pale."

"I would think..." Miranda began, taking a deep breath, "that Isaiah's family would mean..."

She was cut off with a shout from below and all of the women looked. Mae went to the balcony railing with the other women to look down at all of the men clustered and bent over as if trying to help someone.

"What is it?" Mae called. "Callan, who is it? Are they overheated? Do they need water? Callan? CALLAN?!?" she screamed in horror, then ran to the steps and down, pushing through the men to go to her knees next to Callan. "Go bring a doctor!" she yelled, her eyes full of tears as she checked his pulse and his breathing. "All of you back up and give him space!" she cried, hugging Callan and sobbing against his chest. "My love! My love, please! You're just fine, you are just overheated! You two! Carry him up to the parlor and lay him on the couch in front of the window! Strip him down to his underthings to help him cool off! Amallin! Be ready with fans and cool water!"

Mae followed the men carrying Callan up the stairs, shouting orders the entire way. By the time the Doctor got there, Callan was laid out and covered in wet linens, being fanned furiously by servants.