All Comments on 'Maenad'

by Paisleyanna

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Serge2Serge2almost 2 years ago

Good! I would have made a lot more of the attraction of the warmth of his body and cock....

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

I like how she discovers her penchant for nudity in the forest. Was a little concerned at his demanding and not asking, however she did respond well to it.

Hope you add more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well done!

I like stories from a woman's perspective.

Runrig61Runrig61almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed it thanks. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Juneau49Juneau49almost 2 years ago

Not bad, not bad at all! Keep up the good work!

Paul4playPaul4playalmost 2 years ago

Well done!

Excellent imagery and sensuality.

Very nice eroticism.

Good characters.

More, please…

GortmundyGortmundyalmost 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed it. The language was evocative and the story erotic. Excellent stuff. Now I'm off to read Astarte.

GuitarmavenGuitarmaven7 months ago

The relief from the heaviness and oppression of the city. The sensuality of the forest. The spontaneity. The stark contrast of the air and the sting of the cold water as she gasped. Her first time being naked in nature and the exhilaration she felt.

All leading to the surprise, the opening, and the intensity followed by the cries of pure pleasure. You took me there. I was her, feeling all she felt. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaisleyanna@Paisleyanna
Most of what I write is not sexy, so it doesn't wind up here. If you want to be depressed, head over to my fet.