All Comments on 'Maestro Ch. 09'

by Yambler

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yeah, I'm voting for shipping crate to an unnamed third world country. The only question will be auction or direct individual sale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To Anon--Yep. Or send him to the male version of this situation...

...where HE'S turned into holes for men to fuck. THEN load him up in the container. At that point his outcome is the same as Katie's always would have been--death.

Her life ended the moment she didn't call 911. It's just delayed until she's no longer useful. With that in mind, I hope Maestro is useful for a long time wherever that shipping container ends up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So . . .

what happened to his previous slave? This does not bode well for Katie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So disappointing

This story started off so well. It's clear that you have talent when it comes to crafting a sentence. That being said, the story turned to non consent and over the top melodrama. Now it's just plain scary. I hope this is simply a case of a poorly crafted fantasy and not your actual belief of what a BDSM relationship should be like, because that would be, frankly, quite disturbing and I would urge you to seek help.

1 star and that's only because of your grasp of the written word. The story has taken a turn for the worse with every new chapter posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just plain bad

To me BDSM is about kinky passion, love, trust, caring and affection. This story just borders on torture porn, Maestro is evil, cold blooded and probably a psychopath. 1*

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Not What I Thought It Started Out To Be

I thought this story started out with the wellbeing and trust given to a man by Katie and it would be something good hopefully for both of them. I do not see it going to proceed that way. I am disappointed in how it is going with procedures being done without being told what they are and really the goal is gain control of both her body and mind and who knows what will happen after that. He has already stated he is training her to match her up with others to meet their needs. This is not a good situation, nor is it what I consider BDSM. Sorry the writing is good but the story has many misgivings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous