All Comments on 'Maestro Dominates Marie and Daria'

by AuntClimax

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AuntClimaxAuntClimaxalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Maestro, Marie and ... Jolene? Angie? Chloe?

I hope the story made you cum! I'd love your feedback. Would you like more stories about Maestro and I having threesomes with other women? Leave a comment, follow me on Twitter (www.twitter.com/auntclimax) and my slippery clit (www.slipperyclit.com).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Frankly Speaking!

I'd like to see you keep the lovely Daria around for another session or two. Her introduction & willing participation literally begs for more especially with the mention of Shiibari. Maybe one or both ladies shibari-tied, while servicing one another with Maestro's prodding with his paddle, would prove highly erotic. And of course a follow-up 3-way love-making session would add even more erotic lustre to the session! Anyway, while I like the introduction of other women as a future plan, let's keep Daria around for a while.....

AuntClimaxAuntClimaxalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Daria returns ...

You'll be happy to know I'm currently writing a longer story about our subsequent adventures with sexy Daria. And yes, there's more shibari scenarios!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuntClimax@AuntClimax
A middle-aged woman rediscovering her sexuality with her beautiful, younger lover and teacher, Maestro. Writing about our sexual adventures is very erotic for me, and I'd love to know if you cum when reading my stories. Follow me on Twitter. You can also go to www.slipperycli...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES