All Comments on 'Mageslayer Ch. 03'

by Mepher

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
shaknashaknaover 2 years ago

Toofy doesn't know Lori's world, but in hers, kitty's do not forgive and they do not forget. Toofy looks forward to the hunting, of the one who dared to touch mageslayer's girl.

sentiantonesentiantoneover 2 years ago

Great series so far, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a completely enjoyable story. I love the diverse characters and the love/hate relationships that many seem to have are just so damn interesting. You manage to display characteristics and attitudes of some of these individuals who surprisingly manage to strike such a chord in me that I find myself becoming angry and disgusted with them and that’s pretty damn impressive when a writer can manage to elicit that deep an emotion and reaction. I have been binge reading these first chapters which I did not realize how long I have been enjoying your story but since I have to be up in 3 hours I guess Friday is a vacation day so I can continue my reading. Thanks for taking the time and effort to create something so wonderful and of course for also posting it. You made my week so much better and it is appreciated.

J.D.

MepherMepheralmost 2 years agoAuthor

And thank you for reading my poorly disgusied fan fiction masquerading as being only "inspired" by other works. Jokes aside, I don't think you know just how much it made my own day to read your comment JD, I'm glad you're enjoying the story, and even more glad you shared your enjoyment with me.

Happy Reading~ Red <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMepher@Mepher
Writer and (hopefully) future book editor. I like writing, and for whatever reason enjoying writing erotica especially. If you have any interest in talking to me, you can find me at lillyred1500@gmail.com I do sometimes do commissions. Current in progress works Mageslayer: Fa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES