Maggie and the Guys Pt. 02

Story Info
Maggie agrees to strip for her friends.
1.5k words
4.32
13.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers shakily fiddled with the loops on my jean shorts as I felt the nervous moisture start to form on my hands.

"OK THEN," Stitches strided around cockily. I stood about 10 feet away from the four boys I had grown close to over many summers at this camp. I had agreed to meet up with them in the forest behind the camp dorms. We all knew what we were here for but Stitches was enjoying himself.

"We have here," he waved flamboyantly at me, "a witch and a *pervert*. Caught ogling 4 naked boys. Cowering in a tree like a shifty, dirty raccoon."

"Raccoons don't live in trees," Harry said wryly.

"Ok well like a panda."

"A panda?"

"Whatever, I'm bored of this. Let's get to it." Stitches turned his gaze to me. "Ok, strip. Then we'll be even."

The gaze of the four boys across me settled into my body hungrily. An awkward pause followed.

"OK this is stupid," Harry broke the silence. "I don't care anymore," the pale freckled 19 year old stepped forward waving his hands trying to call it off. "You're forgiven," referring to the girl on trial (me), "I really don't care, let's move on."

Good ol' Harry, he was always the level-headed one.

"Nah, I care," Stitches countered.

"Well.." Harry's Twin brother Tom piped up, ".. maybe let's vote?".

"I already said I would do it," I spoke up trying to sound somewhat confident. This was true, they had told me their "terms" for forgiveness and I had agreed. I would strip naked in front of them and we would be even. But still, my nervousness and the prospect of standing bare naked in front of my childhood friends was weighing very heavy on my nerves at this point and I secretly was hoping desperately for them to let me off the hook now and move on from this.

"Ok let's vote," Harry said. "For strip or against strip. Who's 'for'?".

Stitches hand shot up, mind made up and eyes glazed over with boredom at all this. The rest of the boys eyes moved from person to person, waiting for another to admit that they desired to see their friend strip naked for them. Tom shuffled for a moment looking at his feet and meekly raised a hand. I stood their helpless as my fate was decided amongst them, none of them looking my way.

Harry was for sure not voting for it so that left only Rogers, the sweet, skinny, nerdy, anime-lover I had become much closer with this summer. The three sets of eyes bore into him on his right. He looked over to me and I returned his gaze. I don't know what my facial expression would have communicated to him but I could see him remembering our summer together which was spent sharing our love of anime and opening up to each other about our fears of dating. His eyes broke the gaze with mine and traveled down my body. I was wearing a simple loose t-shirt with the Venture Bros. logo on it and some well-fitting jean shorts hugging my butt and thighs. He looked back to the guys, then to the ground, and raised his hand.

My fate was sealed. The eyes moved back to me, some unabashedly hungry in anticipation and some guiltily darting their eyes around and landing on my body only briefly.

"OK, I don't care," I tried to say cooly. The warmth of embarrassment emanated from every pore in my body. I became very aware of my skin pressing against my clothes, about to be unveiled. I quietly decided on the order I would remove my clothes: shirt, jeans, bra, panties. That made sense. Once naked I would hold out in my birthday suit for about 10 seconds, hopefully come off nonchalant as if I was the cool girl I desperately wanted to be, and then dress.

I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and swung it over my head. I chose a pink and black bra today. They covered my meager, pale, 32B breasts. My belly had a small layer of fat that the Summer activities had reduced but not completely eliminated.

I had just unclasped my bra when I realized I had absentmindedly gone out of order. If I were to lose my bra now that would mean more time with my boobs exposed. But it being already almost off I let the bra fall to my elbows and swung it over to land on my crumpled shirt.

"Say hello to maggie jr. and ingrid" I pointed to my left and right tits. No one laughed or acknowledged this awkward joke. The eyes that were wandering were all now focused and I could feel them all around my nipples.

My boobs are plump and perky. I knew the view they were getting now, I saw it every morning in the mirror. Big owl eyes of my large pink areolas were staring straight at them. And if they were observant and had any amount of knowledge about a girls body they would be able to tell that my nipples were enlarged and erect from the excitement. Electricity ran from around the tips of my nipples down to my pussy that ached suddenly. I let out a quick breath of air at this shock of pleasure.

I proceeded now with my jean shorts unbuttoning and letting them fall to my ankles revealing a somewhat ratty blue thong panties. I tried to step out of my shorts but one leg got caught on my boots. I lifted up my foot and tugged on my shorts, for a moment losing my balance and hopping on one foot which sent my boobs bouncing and bobbling around.

I threw my shorts to the pile, put my hands on my hips, and returned my attention to the guys. I had no quip this time. Embarrassment and pleasure filled my head in swirling heights and troughs.

I now became aware of movement in the jeans of some of the guys. With no part of my conscious mind involved I found myself spinning around for them.

I did not find my boobs or even the entire upper half of my body to be sexy at all. But my lower half I almost felt like came from a different person. My thighs were thick and my hips set wide. I had a picture perfect butt that was plump and shapely that was divided by a cute split through the middle. And whereas my face, shoulders, and chest had blemishes and sometimes acne, my ass was porcelain.

I had never caught a guy checking out my chest but in my bikini had caught them looking at my butt. I had never seen my friends checking me out but I had always wondered if they had.

Now with my final piece of clothing to go I felt nauseous. This would be the first time a boy had laid eyes on my pussy. I didn't much care about exposing my boobs but my pussy was a special thing.

I decided to block out these thoughts and to just see what was on the other side of having done it. I removed my panties and threw them on the pile.

"Spin," said Stitches. This was the first indication that that he was getting any enjoyment at all from seeing my body. Obediently I spun around to give a complete view of my naked body.

Having now completely exposed myself the waves of pleasure were giving way completely to overwhelming embarrassment. The temperature of my body seemed to rise several degrees, I reddened and sweat began to form on my forehead and hands. I did not look remotely nonchalant.

"Don't," Harry said. I didn't understand until I saw Stitches walking up to me with his phone out. "Wait that's too far", he said trying to not let the situation go too far. I did nothing but watch Stitches as he bent down to the ground directly in front of me and pointed his phone up. "She took a picture of me, fair is fair".

"Open a little," he waved his fingers at my legs. I obeyed and stood them apart a little. I knew this view he was looking at. I had, a few times before, laid my full length mirror down on the floor and stood my legs on either side of it. This view emphasized all my plumpness. Leading up my thighs giving a hint of my round butt, the split of which met with my, at the moment, fuzzy haired pussy. Through my burgundy hair you would be able to see the slight protruding pink lips. This angle also made my breasts look bigger. Narcissistically I had masturbated in this position once.

The snap of the camera cut through the silence.

-----

I don't remember much else after that. I arrived back at my cabin in a haze. I felt dirty, but this was fine. I walked past the only roommate that was currently in the cabin, Charlotte, who was reading on her bed. I went straight for the bathroom, closed the door and stripped all my clothes off. Vigorously rubbing and entering myself the wet sounds began to build. I moaned.

"Are you masturbating?" I heard an amused voice from the door. "Yes," I said not caring anything.