Maggie in the African Bush Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned. "You better stop that now or you'll get a mouthful. Oh, God! I'm loving it, but let's fuck."

"You're wish is my command, Sir Mark. Impale me with your trusty steed."

"You are funny. I love you for that."

"I read that line in some obscene novel. First, find a rubber." She laid down on the bed and spread her legs apart while he sought his carry bag, probed within it, and handed her a condom encased in a plastic package. She bit the package open and extracted the condom. He stood over her where she lay and she kissed his penis and then unrolled the condom over it. He lay down on top of her. He probed her vagina with his hands, feeling her wetness, and then penis in hand he thrust it into her -- all the way into her, and she gasped in pleasure. "Oh, fuck," she said, "that's nice. Slow and easy now. We don't want to break this rickety cot."

He stroked back and forth and she reclined in pleasure. Maggie liked to relax during sex until the moment of climax. His chest was smooth against her breasts. She had fucked men with hairy chests and frantic hunching, but she preferred smooth skin and quiet, meditative, worshipful fucking.

Mark, as she remembered from their previous sexual encounter, was gentle and loving after he climaxed inside her. She liked a man who was good after sex as well as during. The two of them had watched as Faye and Brian concluded and he was hard again and she had wanted him to fuck her again, but he didn't. Faye had reclaimed him and Brian had replaced Mark in her bed. "God, I love to fuck," she whispered in Mark's ear.

"I'm getting close, how about you?" Mark inquired. He was breathing hard and both of them were wet with sweat as their bodies rubbed together, and Mark loomed over her, stoking in and out and she raised her legs and arched her hips to guide him even deeper within her. She had no need to stimulate her clitoris with a hand and inside she was warm and the walls of her vagina tingled with pleasure.

"I'm ready. Let's do it together. On three?"

"On three."

"Together."

"One, two, three!" they shouted in unison.

She dissolved in ecstasy. "Oh, fuck! I'm cumming! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Harder! Oh, oh, oh! Now! " she said with a gasp. "Oh, oh, oh, I'm finished. Stop! Please stop. I can't stand anymore. I'm too sensitive." He halted his thrusting. "Stay in me," she said, "but don't move. Oh, Jesus. Jesus, fucking Christ. That was good."

"Your language is terrible."

"Shut up, you limey bastard."

"You're language is really terrible. You probably woke up the neighbors."

"Do you think so? I hope not. That would be embarrassing."

"Lady, you are good. You were good a month ago when you were drunk -- and you're even better when you're sober. Forgive me, I've got to pull out of you. I've gotten too soft to stay inside."

"You're forgiven."

"You forgot to call me 'you limey bastard'.''

"Fuck you." She lay back on the narrow cot, her muscles relaxed, limp with pleasure, as he sat up.

"I wish I could see you," he said. "I've never seen you naked. I bet you smile when you cum."

"I've been told that I do. I enjoy sex. It's the closest thing to paradise I've ever experienced. To love and be loved is what life is all about." She paused. "But reality intrudes, tomorrow is a work day and I need my sleep." He was sitting beside her. She ran her hand over his face while he caressed her breasts with a hand. "This bed is too small for both of us to sleep here. I need to go to my hut. Where are my clothes?"

"Outside, where I took them off you."

"Can I find them?"

"I doubt it. Just walk to your hut naked. Nobody will see you. It's too dark. We'll find them tomorrow morning."

"I need to pee. I cant go to the outhouse naked. Somebody might be there."

"I've got a flashlight. I'll help you find them." He started to get out of bed.

"Hold on a minute." She pulled the condom off his flaccid penis. "Yuck! What am I going to do with this?"

"Take it with you as a trophy."

She handed it to him. Your cum. You get rid of it."

Maggie kissed Mark and they embraced and he lay back on top of her and she felt his hardening penis in her crotch. "No," she said, "Not again. It's late."

"Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow. I want to fuck you all the time."

"You may -- until Faye gets back. This is just an interlude, but I'm worried about what I'm going to say, or not say, to Brian when he gets back. Fucking you is an emotional risk for me." She kissed him on the cheek and pushed him off her, and sat up on the edge of the bed. "I loved it, Mark. I truly loved it. You were great. Now, let's find my clothes so I may go." She turned his head to kiss him again while his hand caressed her breasts.

He stood up, facing her, and she felt the wetness of his penis pressing against her cheek. "Can we do this during the day so I can see you while we fuck?" he asked. "Maybe tomorrow morning? Before breakfast?"

"Knock on my door."

12