All Comments on 'Maggie in the African Bush'

by ElsieThompson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 5 years ago
Never more than 4

I have yet to find the perfect 5...for an erotic story 4 is my limit, and this one earned it. An original tale, with sex, humour, detail and a good story-line.. Enjoyed the ride!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well done!

Great story, and unlike 99% of the content on here, it comes across as 100% believable, as if you'd been there yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Invigorating

Very well written . A good display of erotic-kinky mind and literary talents.

Keep up the good work. Good luck

Sam

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
Down to Earth! Yea!!

LOVE the easy banter between the characters!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 3 years ago
Nicely written

Something about a “ church lady” satisfying her hormones with someone young enough to be her son is beyond a turn on by itself so thank you for this little story and you just got a new fan:)

The only dilemma I have now is which story of yours to read next.....Any particularly favorite you recommend?

MacHardyMacHardyover 3 years ago
Well told.

The description of life in Loki and on UN operations, the loneliness and almost transactional relationships is very realistic. Liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like all your stories, this one is very enjoyable. You relate the build up to situations and the sexual encounters in a pleasant and erotic way, and avoid the detailed blow-by-blow descriptions of sex acts in other stories that make them seem more like gynacological manuals.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Come to us again, Maggie. You are in our dreams.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous