All Comments on 'Maggie is "Taken" By The Law'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I want to meet Maggie

Maggie sounds so hot and I loved the scene in the bathroom. Sounds like both parties actually wanted the sex but it still felt a bit like rape or at least forced sex. Can't wait to find out what happens when the Lieutenant gets together with Maggie and Jack the next time. Keep up the good work. Love the Maggie stories whether they are truth or fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Worthless couple

Sounds more like someone gave her a date rape drug; with the way she's acting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great work

You're all right Jack. Keep up the good work. This is a Loving Wife story the way it is meant to be. Nothing is hotter than a hot wife, and no man can be luckier than married to one. This hubby enjoys her flings as much as she does but is ever ready to protect her if things get out of hand. Only a real man can do that. More stories like this are being posted and those old burn the bitch queens are giving up the fight and retreating.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 10 years ago

Writing was good. The plot was a bit unique - at least for me it was.

Seems to me the LT's actions crossed the line. In that scenario the boy would have had to go down hard.

stanford_carlystanford_carlyabout 10 years ago
I liked it

Will you make a sequel to this? The guy did say he will fuck her again so a sequel seems appropriate.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
You should be mad at me

even the cheating wife understood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
If this story is even remotely autobiographical...

then you should seek therapy regarding your inability to "own" rightful anger. The husband in this story would have every right to be furious with his wife, and the man that fucked her. Regarding the statement:

"My hot wife, Maggie, is normally a very demure, Southern lady. However she does have an inner slut which she only allows to emerge on rare occasions."

It seems from your stories that a better description would be that she is invariably a wanton slut with the morals of an alleycat.

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Good start cuckold

Bet you slide right in after he stretched her out. All warm and wet from his huge man sized load. She should have made you lick and suck her some before you fucked her for seconds. Good tale so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot fucking story

WOW............what a hot scene in the bathroom. She really didn't ask to be fucked but it sounds like she got a good fucking and wants more. Kind of like rape but not really. Very hot scene. Get the sequel written. Can't wait to see where this goes.

DishieDishiealmost 9 years ago
There you are....

Anonymous strikes again. Who's delusional here. You seem to walk the fine line of reality and fantasy. It cracks me up to read you idiotic comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Horsepucky

File charges against lover boy and divorce the cheating slut. This was just stupid.

1 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

What a sweet little cuck, and his nasty little whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous