Maggie's Slutty Fantasies Ch. 06

Story Info
Maggie starts to live out her fantasies.
2.1k words
4.7
15.7k
20

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thesecretslut
thesecretslut
1,088 Followers

My mind was going a thousand miles per hour, what did he know, what did he see?!?!

Did he see me when I came back that day, when I stripped and masturbated right in the living room? Did he see me come back today, the naked mess I was? Maybe he knew nothing at all and didn't check his phone.

"How's the food?" Kaylee asked trying to cut the awkward silence.

"Cough! It's good, I've never had Greek food before." I tried to answer as normally as possible.

I couldn't even look at Derek; every time I tried, I just imagined what he could have seen and what he could possibly be thinking. Could he be thinking I was a dirty slut that needed to be used over and over again, did the security camera have audio as well? Did he hear me moaning and saying what a slut I was? The worse part was I could feel myself getting turned on at the thought.

"So, what do you have planned for tomorrow?" Kaylee asked.

"Oh, just thought I'd go for a walk downtown and take some pictures, maybe check out some of the restaurants. I just like being outside and the weather is great here." I responded lying through my teeth. "How about you two?"

"Long day at work, we have this crazy project that's due next week so I might have to stay late," Kaylee said in annoyance.

"I think I might work out of office tomorrow, we have college students coming through with a big tour and I can't think with all the noise," Derek said annoyed as well, "life of a nerd company, we love the tour groups and showing off."

"Well, I guess we should all get ready for bed then, I'll clean up and let you old people get ready for work," I said jokingly.

"Thanks Maggie, off to bed for me," Kaylee said as she got up and walked to her room.

I took the plates into the kitchen and put them in the sink and threw all the take out boxes in the trash. I started washing the plates when Derek came over.

"Hey, how about I help you with those," Derek said nicely. I guess it must have been all in my head.

He opened up the dishwasher and I handed him the first plate, he bent down to put it in and must have lost balance and accidentally brushed his hand against my thigh.

"Sorry about that, guess too much beer tonight," he said, honestly sounding apologetic.

I don't know why my skin felt so sensitive, but his hand felt like electricity running up my leg and it was making my mind go foggy.

"If it's hard to get that dirt off you can try the sprayer," he said pulling it out "oh my god I'm sorry!" He yelled when he accidentally sprayed it across the front of my shirt.

We both went to grab a towel, both leaning forward at the same time, bumped heads and with the water on the ground, I slipped backwards, falling on my butt. I must have been a sight, shirt wet, clothes disheveled. I looked up to see Derek staring at me, then looked down to see my pussy in full view through the leg hole in my shorts. I stood up and immediately fixed my shorts, trying to play it off as nothing happened.

"Hey, everything ok?" my sister came out concerned.

"Yeah, just had an accident with the spray and shot your sister in the face," Derek said laughing.

He patted me on the back and let his hand linger.

"Yeah, we're all good, just a bit surprising!" I felt Derek's hand move down to my butt.

"So, is it ok if I use the car tomorrow, since you are working from home?" Kaylee and Derek start talking and I tried keeping attention, but I was too focused on Derek's hand as it moved down my body and for a second I lost track of it, but then felt his hand go up the inside of my thigh and through the leg hole in my shorts.

Thankfully, my sister couldn't see anything but from our chests up and I just tried to focus on the last dish as I felt Derek's fingers find my clit.

"Ok well, now I'm going to bed, don't stay up too late you two!" Kaylee left again to her room shutting the door behind her.

"Derek what are you..." I couldn't finish my sentence as Derek's fingers shoved their way into my pussy.

His other hand went towards my cheek, turning my head to face him and he curled his fingers inside me like a hook turning the rest of my body towards him as well.

"I never knew what a slut you were Maggie," Derek said, making me blush crimson red, if exposing myself to him and his finger inside me wasn't embarrassing enough.

"I don't know what you are talking," Derek pulled his finger out of my pussy putting his finger in front of my mouth quieting me.

The wetness and smell of my juices on his finger touching my lips made me instinctually open my mouth slightly for him to put his finger in, but he brought it to his mouth instead licking it clean.

"MMMM, just like I remember," leaving me confused as he said it.

He pushed his two fingers back inside of me, "I know everything Princess, and I had my suspicions, the other day when you came into the living room, stripped and masturbated screaming what a slut you were."

I tried to hold my moans as he fingered me, but all the blood was rushing from my head and my legs were going weak.

"I'm...sorry...I didn't...mmmm...know anyone was watching....ooooo.... I'm not usually like that," I said between moans.

"You mean, a slut that craves cock," he said smiling devilishly still fingering my sore pussy.

"Please...if you...keep doing that...I'm going to..." I was so close when he suddenly pulled his fingers out of me.

He took my hand and pulled me to my room, shutting the door behind us.

He put a hand on my shoulder pushing me downwards, "on your knees, slut."

"Maybe this will jog your memory," he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

I looked at it in disbelief, I couldn't have imagined how big it would be, it had to be at least 9 inches long.

"Strip slut, I want you naked."

I stripped off my clothes and without thinking I leaned forward and took his cock into my mouth and began sucking on it. It felt familiar, but after all the cocks that I had sucked that day it was hard to tell.

"Such a good little cocksucker you are Princess, after this morning, I didn't think I would ever get to experience it, again."

Again? What was he talking about, again?

"Maybe this will help you remember," he grabbed my arm and lifted me up, spun me around and pushed me face first into the bed.

I heard him spit into his hand and the next thing I knew his cock was thrust inside me. He didn't move, just left it there and I felt so full. My hips tried to thrust back, but he matched my movements not letting his cock move in or out of me at all.

"Please..." I said almost sheepishly.

"Please what slut," he responded with such power in his voice.

"Please, fuck me," I said so embarrassed, the words coming out of my mouth to my brother-in-law.

He pulled out of my pussy and spun me around, dropping me off the bed and back to my knees on the floor. On my knees I faced him, as he pulled my head forward towards his cock. I opened my mouth and let him enter it, tasting myself on it and it hit me. My eyes went wide with shock and it all made sense. He was the one that took my virginity, the same one who I sucked off right after he fucked me and why they made me keep saying his name, begging for his cum.

He smiled, somehow he knew I figured it out and I had no idea how I felt about that. My sister's husband took my virginity, made me suck his cock and is doing it to me again in their home. Before I knew what was happening, Derek had his left hand at the back of my head and started fucking my mouth and I instinctively closed my eyes letting him use me.

"Open your eyes slut and look at me," Derek said and slapped my cheek making my eyes shoot wide open in shock.

I looked up at him with his eyes starring back into mine and noticed a little lower his cell phone recording me.

"Now I want you to smile, open your mouth and beg for my cum or else you're going to be in big trouble tomorrow with John."

I did just that, worrying what trouble he meant. He released my head from his grip, and I gave him a big smile trying to hide my watering eyes from the face fucking he just gave me.

"Please give me your cum, I've been craving it, all day, please, I need it, I need your cum to satisfy my slutty urges, I'm nothing more than a cum... craving... slut."

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, waiting for what was about to happen, watching him furiously stroking his cock and before long he was shooting his load in my mouth and on my tongue. I could hear him grunting as he shot his load all over me, the last shots hitting my nose and forehead. I looked back into the camera, trying to see through loads of cum all over my face, showing his load in mouth and swallowing it.

"Don't go wasting any of that sweet protein now Princess."

He scooped some up from my face with his finger and pushed it into my mouth, I obediently sucked it clean and he continued until most of the cum on my face was in my mouth. I didn't know how I felt about this being right or wrong, but it was sadly turning me on.

"Now since you were a good girl, you get to cum."

I got up and laid back onto the bed, spreading my legs, waiting for a good fucking, but Derek didn't move at all. He just looked at me, like he was waiting for something, while still recording me with his phone.

"Well, do you want to cum or don't you?" he looked at me eyeing my pussy.

I looked at him and blushed; I spread my legs wider, watching his eyes on me, my hands went straight to my wet, needing, pussy. My left hand started spreading my lips wide for him and my right started stroking my clit. He reached forward and moved my legs a little further apart and I felt an odd sensation, it was like my pussy was gaping open, like he could see inside me because my legs were spread that far apart. I felt so open, exposed and vulnerable in that position.

I'd only ever felt like this a few times and it made masturbating that much more intense. I pictured those times in my head as I was trying to cum. I imagined myself sitting naked on John's desk as I proved my virginity and my body felt like it was on fire. I pictured myself stripped naked at the front of the store by Ron, my dress completely removed, showing I was wearing nothing underneath and electricity felt like it was flowing through my fingers into my clit. I pictured the guy at the crosswalk, looking right at my nakedness and the view he must have gotten with my tits right at his window and I started shaking, I was so aroused. Then I pictured Derek right here watching me and...

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" the images taking my orgasm to levels I never felt before, almost making me feel like I was having multiple all at once.

My back arched, my fingers furiously rubbing my clit, my other hand reached for my left breast squeezing and kneading it, my eyes rolling into the back of my head feeling the longest and most intense orgasm of my life, like it had been building up for days.

My body went numb and all I remembered before falling asleep was Derek moving me into a more comfortable position in the bed, putting the covers over me and tucking me in.

"You did really great, that was beautiful to watch," he said, like a father tucking in his daughter, "got to wake up bright and early tomorrow, we're expected at 9AM, goodnight...princess"

I smiled and nodded off, sleeping naked under the covers, just having an amazing orgasm, the smell and taste of Derek's cum still lingering in my mouth and on my face.

thesecretslut
thesecretslut
1,088 Followers