All Comments on 'Magic'

by Justtoold

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
RE: past comments

read the authors comments at the START of the story, It was a reimaging of work

MechTeckMechTeckalmost 9 years ago
I liked it

I liked it granted the story jumps around but it is in the upper 50% of what is here.

As for anonymous posters your comments are in the drivel category if you are making negative comments then be constructive don't just bash and post your name

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
well

So the story never explored why she did it.

If she had the magic, if she felt about him the way he did about her, why would she throw it all away?

Was going to be obvious to him, especially with the magic, she was not a virgin when they finally got together on her 18th.

You can not say she was to young, I was engaged at 17 and we've been married 40 years. She was aa mature woman that intentionaly destroyed the guy.

The why was a major part of the story but never explained.

I am uncertain, given the depth of his pain he could forgive her without the why.

Other then this, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful story!

I would would like to lower all the scores I gave till now, so I would be able to give this story the absolut highest score I've ever given a story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Real Magic

Seems like Allison liked the "Real Magic". Shane's dick shoved up her Love tunnel. She knew she could cuckold her boyfriend and he'd be none the wiser. And if he ever found out ,she could bamboozle him with the "Magic Bullshit" she had him convinced him they shared. This relationship will wind up being a cuckold relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumb, just dumb. She fucks around on her "one true love" and then eventually all is forgiven. She supposedly felt everything he felt through this "magic" but didn't have any problem going and fucking some strange. 1* for the RAAC nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Its a shame the plot included that she gave her promise away and they separated for another reason. I would have liked to have the 'Magic' explored better. Intriguing story that could have been a lot more action packed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous