Magic 8 Ball Pt. 02: Throuple

Story Info
Aftermath of Husband, wife, and friend play magic 8-ball.
2.5k words
4.71
18.6k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa answered, "Are you sure? I've never done anything like this before, I'm so embarrassed."

Mary answered, "Stick around, who knows, maybe there will be a round two, if you're up for it."

Instead, Lisa started crying. I've known a number of woman who cry after sex, and there is nothing more triggering for a man. Unless you are the most heartless jerk, you will be the super hero that tries to fix everything. She's hurting for some reason, you don't now why. But you, the super hero, will make everything all right. The truth is more like the woman has a lot going on in life, and the "release" of passionate sex often evokes a strong emotional response and stuff pours out, but you get the idea.

At this point I need to give more background for Mary and Lisa, they met in middle school. They had been close through a number of tragedies including Mary's rare ovarian cancer battle in her early 20s. With Lisa's help and friendship, Mary beat cancer, but she was left unable to have children. Lisa and Mary were inseparable. When Lisa's mom died, Mary was there for her.

A little more background, Lisa actually introduced us. Not directly, of course, but Lisa was dating Nathan, a guy I worked with, we had gone out on a few "couples" dates with Nathan where I met Lisa. I can't even remember who I was dating at the time. Susan? Maybe? Regardless of all of it, Lisa and I bonded, I liked her. Lisa and I enjoyed each other on a personal level. Nathan faded away when I switched jobs, but Lisa and I remained pretty close.

Lisa had gotten a new boyfriend and wanted to do another couples date. I had recently broken up, I'm still thinking it was Susan, and Lisa decided to play match maker. She introduced me to Mary as a blind date. She said it would be awesome if her two favorite people hit it off. I feel bad for Lisa's boyfriend that night. Mary, Lisa, and I had the best time, and Lisa's, then, boyfriend was barely present. They broke up soon after. Since then it has been the three of us, Lisa dated a series of fairly decent guys, but nothing stuck. She claimed that I ruined her for other guys, she wanted someone who loved her and treated her as I treat Mary.

Mary and I have been married for 11 years, and it has been the best 11 years of my life. I love Mary, and if I have to admit it, Lisa has been a great friend and a welcome part of my life as well.

As Lisa was crying, I pulled her close and told her we loved her. I held her closer and told her I loved her. I told her everything will be OK. I kissed her. I held her tight. I looked at my wife. She gave me the "what's going on?" look. I gave her back an "I don't know look." Mary joined and made it a group hug. Obviously this was more than just sex, there was something going on with our friend.

Lisa leaned over and passionately kissed Mary and Mary responded. She turned to me and kissed me, and said, "I love you both so much, I can't lose you."

I responded, "Why do you think you are going to lose us?"

"That's how this stuff always ends up, once you have sex you either break up or get married. You two are already married." Lisa sniffled. "That leaves me out."

Mary kissed her and said "Trust me Lisa, I love Mike, but I would drop him like a rock if it were a choice between you or him." I looked at Mary, she gave be me a reassuring look that meant it probably wasn't completely true.

She turned to me and kissed me. "You know I've been in love with you since the day we met, right? You are the only person I ever trusted with Mary." I was shocked at this. I knew she liked me, I knew we got along, but being stupid guy, I never knew. Sure, she was sexy and I had my fantasies, as any guy would, but I never knew she loved me.

Lisa continued, "I know I started this tonight with the fucking 8-Ball, and it was great, I mean, holly fuck, but what about tomorrow? How do we go back to being ourselves? I think I fucked it all up."

Before I could say anything, Mary spoke up, "The only thing I know about tomorrow is that the sun will rise and Mike and I will still be in love with you. Maybe you didn't notice this, but you've been just as big a part of our live as we have been of yours, we certainly don't want that to change."

Lisa spoke, "I've never had sex like I did tonight, how do I go back? Right now we all hugging and tender and all I want to selfishly do is fuck Mike, my best friends husband."

Mary answered, "If you and Mike want to fuck, go for it. No one is leaving anyone here."

I was shocked, to say the least. Lisa then said, "What about you? Do you know I've never even thought about being with a woman, like no fantasies, no curiosity, no nothing, until tonight, and I loved that too. I want to have sex with both of you."

Mary sighed, "That WAS amazing and I'm game anytime you are."

Mary looked over to me and said "you're awfully quiet."

I felt like I had to say something profound, but I was at a loss. "I don't know, I'm sure some things will change and some things won't, but I guess this is like all relationships: There will be good times and there will be bad times, but you just have to hold on to each other. I guess, in this case, that's all three of us. Why don't we clean up, get dressed and have something to eat?"

Mary had other ideas. She reached over and started stroking my cock. She looked over to Lisa and invited her to join. "First things first, you need to fuck Lisa."

It didn't take long to get hard after that. Lisa laid down, I got over her and Mary guided my cock in to Lisa. This is the first "other" woman I've been with since I got married. She was tight and I think she was actually squeezing my cock. It felt different and great. Mary was working it too. She was rubbing Lisa's clit and sucking her tits. Seeing as this was my second time tonight, and had a lot more stamina. Admittedly, after 11 years of marriage, going twice in a night hadn't happened in a while.

Lisa broke out of her revelry and said "Don't cum in me, pull out, I'm not on birth control"

Mary stopped sucking Lisa's tits, and started talking to Lisa. "No birth control? Are you sure you want Mike to pull out?" Mary started working Lisa's clit faster. "Wouldn't you rather feel his hot cum inside you? Doesn't the risk of being pregnant turn you on more?"

Lisa was getting frantic grunting, "No, no, yes, I don't know. Yes, ugg, yes, cum inside me. Fuck me."

Mary piped in, "Mike is going to cum in you." Then she kissed Lisa. Lisa started to grown and buck. I could feel her cumming, I picked up my pace and I couldn't hold back any longer, I came inside her, as she continued to orgasm it was like she was milking my cock with every spasm, I eventually had to pull out because I couldn't take it any more. Lisa grabbed me and kissed me hard. We were both sweaty and hot.

As I moved aside, Mary got between her legs and started licking her. I don't recall Mary ever having lesbian fantasies, but there she was "all in" on her friend. It didn't take much to get Lisa cumming again.

For the second time that night, we found ourselves looking at each other like "What the hell just happened?"

I think I was the first to say it. "I'm beat, anyone ready for bed? Lisa, you must be exhausted."

With that, we all sort of got up. Lisa started getting dressed to leave when Mary asked "Where do you think you're going?"

Lisa responded, "I was going home."

Mary answered: "You are home, come to bed with us. I don't want to be without you tonight."

I added "We have a king sized bed, there is plenty of room, and I think we all kind of need each other tonight."

Mary and Lisa headed to the bathroom to clean up, I went to get a night cap. Mary walked past to our bedroom and said, "I'm getting Lisa some pajamas, she's in the shower now, I'm going next." I thought that was a good idea. We were all covered with sweat and "what ever" after the evening. It would be good to go to bed nice and clean.

While I was waiting, I was trying to figure out what tonight meant and what did we do? It feels like we invited Lisa into Mary and my marriage. I've known Lisa for over 11 years, and I do love her. I just need to get a moment alone with Mary to figure out what we are going to do.

While Lisa was in the shower, I went to the bedroom where Mary was getting clothes out of the drawer, and I asked, what are we doing with Lisa?

Mary thought and answered, I think she may have still been a little high, "Mike, I know this sounds crazy, but I want children, I want a family, I can't, but Lisa can. Lisa wants children just as much as me, but we are both getting older, Lisa and I are turning 37 this year, and I know she's worried that she'll never have the chance to have kids or a family. Its just not fair that neither one of us will have what we dreamed of. I'm not sure what you call it, but we can raise a family with her. You love her, I know you do, you know I do, we've fantasized about a threesome with her, and tonight was better than any fantasy we ever had. I think I'm really OK with an unconventional life style. I'm not 20 any more, I had my wedding, we did the monogamous marriage thing, but its time to have kids iand build a family, we're getting older, its soon or never, I think. Are you with me on this?"

I thought about what she said. "Kids would be nice. I consciously put aside that hope when I fell in love with you. Do you really think we could be a, I read this term on the internet, 'throuple?' What happens when one of us starts feeling left out? or jealous?"

"I think its like you said earlier, we just have to hold on to each other. Besides, what we did tonight was fun, but it won't last. Heat never does, we should enjoy it all while its hot, because parenting and managing a family is a lot of work. It will settle down and we'll be back to occasional all too infrequent boring sex, don't you worry about that."

Just as Mary finished, Lisa walked in to the bedroom, naked, and said to Mary "your turn."

Mary handed Lisa some clothes, kissed her on the lips and said "I'll be quick."

I walked over to Lisa and gave her a big hug. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back with all the passion we've been feeling tonight. A lot of guys would think this was a dream come true, but I'm old enough to know that what Mary was proposing wasn't a care free life of sex, but changing our comfortable responsibility-free lives, to a harder but better alternative. I'm 38 and that's a bit old to start having kids. We'll be in my late 50s maybe early 60s if we have kids and they go off to college.

I looked at Lisa, standing naked in front of me. She was very similar to Mary, they really did look like sisters. Mary was a little bit more athletic and toned, Lisa was smoother and softer looking, but other than that, with a quick glance, you could mistake them. I spoke "I really enjoyed tonight, it was a lot of fun. I've never felt closer to you. I'm a little ashamed to tell you this, but I've had fantasies of a threesome with you."

Lisa looked at me with a great smile and said "perv." Then kissed me.

I continued, "but, tonight was better than any fantasy I ever had. I got to be with the real you and you are amazing."

Lisa reached out and grabbed my soft cock, and said "I think he needs some rest because I'm definitely not through with him. If we're being honest, I have fantasized about you A LOT and tonight was better than I ever dreamed too" Lisa paused, "What I NEVER expected is that I would do the lesbian stuff with Mary. Never in a million years. What surprises me more is how much I loved it."

"Yea, what was up with that? You even nudged me out of the way."

"I really don't know, right? It was like it wasn't even me doing it. Something just came over me and I really needed to do it. I had no control, it was amazing."

"Yea, some new stuff tonight for sure. OK, here comes Mary, I'll see you in bed."

Mary walked by, but she was wearing pajamas. I kissed here on my way to the shower. I was wondering what they were going to talk about while I was gone. I thought to myself, I probably don't want to know.

After my shower, I dressed in pajamas and headed to bed. Lisa was in the middle, Mary was on her side, and my side was free. I laid down exhausted. Lisa, half asleep, said good night. Mary managed to get over Lisa to kiss me good night, Lisa then roused herself out of sleep enough to kiss me good night as well. I have to admit, I was moments away from sleep myself.

....

As I slowly woke, Lisa was not next to me, I moved slowly. I saw Lisa, on her knees on the floor between Mary's legs. Mary was leaning back on her elbows grunting softly. "yes, there, slow, yes.." and so on. I decided to be quiet and watch. It was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. Mary's words echoed in my mind "it won't last. Heat never does, we should enjoy it while its hot." I thought about Mary's words, yes, she was right, we should enjoy it while its hot.