All Comments on 'Magic Dress - Angela Pt. 01'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PijaconchaPijaconchaabout 5 years ago
Open mind, sexy

An open minded, sexy and horny wife is great to have. Wish mine would include herself on my fetish. Please continue with the story, I love it

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 5 years ago
very good, please continue

I wish that I had a partner / wife that wonderful .. she illustrates my definition of true love .. accepting and supporting always and regardless .. mutual of course .. please continue

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 5 years ago
wonderful start

I wish my wife would help me come out to the world as a sissy husband crossdresser. I truly want her to know and to enjoy life with me. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksabout 5 years ago
I Agree!

Love the story and I do agree how comforting women's clothes are! Having a wife to approve is the key to be able to move beyond the boundries!

purpledaze808purpledaze808over 4 years ago
Wonderful start

I will echo what others have said. It makes all the difference in the world to have a supportive wife when you begin to dress as a woman (I do). She has made all the difference in my journey, and like in this story, has helped push me past my comfort level, to an entirely new comfort level. Looking forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Supportive

I have a wife who is supportive but I only wear panties and have a nice selection of nitegowns.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245about 3 years ago
Relaxing...Hardly

Well Christine's not certain about about the relaxation aspect when I slip into "That Dress" , but there is a unique calmness that occurs. Now her foundation garments result in a wholly different feeling. The arousal encountered from hur delicates/lingerie is an entirely different matter, undoubtedly due to an intense fetish for Women's SeXy undergarments. Will have to see where this thread goes for Arthur!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was going along fine until she wanted to humiliate him by taking him outside and satisfying her own urges. Then she crosses the line into being a real bitch. Why can't she be satisfied with their fantast at home?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES