All Comments on 'Magic Dress - Angela Pt. 03'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LisaBrooksLisaBrooksabout 5 years ago
Girls Holiday!

A wonderful situation that has to be a chance! Do the men really disguise themselves? Looking forward to the next story!

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksalmost 4 years ago
A Dress!

It.s amazing how a dress can make a person! I'm envious of the wives enjoying their husbands as women! It's something I would have enjoyed but divorced before my love of women's clothes came back to become part of my life! Also my children were negative squashing any hope! The wives and the dress are the key to becoming who they could be! I'm happy for them all!

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245about 3 years ago
Nancy knew all along.

I believe you are a gifted "Storyteller" which I feel is a more deserving noun than writer. Nancy "knew" all along from the hints that you left in the earlier chapter. "That Dress" is apparently quite mystical, as it's allowed Angela to mert Jane. This could become quite interesting to see how these new Gurlfriends bond in their newfound Friendship. However will Iris and Nancy assist their Girl's into some more intimate situations. Ohhh....for Christine to be involved in a FLM!!!.

..... xoxoxo ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
492 Followers
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES