Magic Dress - Daisy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wife to all three of you?" I asked in some astonishment and they nodded vigorously.

"Wouldn't be fair with just one," said Caleb.

"Just wear the ring at home for us," added Bart. "You can take it off for going to town."

"I know it's just been a short time, Daisy, but you seem to be perfect for us."

When I had collected my wits I agreed to try it. It seemed to be so completely what I wanted.

After a few weeks it was Bart who suggested an obvious arrangement, which combined their previous habits with respectful sharing. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I sucked and wanked them all. On Saturday they all fucked me. On Mondays I went to bed with Aaron, on Wednesdays with Bart, and on Fridays with Caleb. Sunday was my day of rest.

On each husband's special night I would usually be fucked at bedtime and suck him off in the morning, which we called 'breakfast in bed'. In return he would get the breakfast for us all.

Aaron liked to fuck me lying on our sides in the bed, but did it other ways, including occasionally face to face. He was slow and loving. Bart mainly liked me lying on my front, and I liked his weight on me and his simple eagerness. Caleb always had me standing, bent over the bed, like a cow being mounted. After this, I got the joy of a big strong man to sleep with. With my head on his hairy chest and being held by his strong arms I felt very much a wife.

Looking back, I realised something. As a puny boy I had been bullied. In the presence of big men such as the brothers I had always felt intimidated and somewhat fearful. But as Daisy with any or all of them I just felt safe and protected. I would be cautious of other men of course, but this was a special and precious feeling, like when I was little with my mother. One of the best feelings in the world.

As far as farm work allowed, I was taken out by one husband at a time. Sometimes just for an evening to the pub, sometimes for more of a day. Aaron took me to the theatre a couple of times. Bart took me to a steam engine fair and to a veteran car rally. Caleb took me out to see wildlife, including at night. For this and some other work on the farm I had army surplus combat trousers and top.

I was Daisy full-time at home or in town, and a wife at home. This was mainly being a working housewife, of course. I wore a dress most of the time, though sometimes with woollen stockings or even jeans underneath. I had my own wellingtons. I was not just cooking or cleaning in the house. There was the vegetable garden, and I looked after the chickens, as well as helping out with other things on the farm when necessary, and of course shopping.

However, in the evenings I wore something pretty. Going out when it was suitable, I wore heels, though this was not often.

The next time I went to the hairdresser, Irma remarked "Not wearing your wedding ring?"

I mumbled something about not all the time. How do they know everything? Were the chickens spying on us?

Of course, the bloody postman must have noticed it when I accepted the post!

"It'll be Aaron, I suppose, him being the eldest. I think he's the nicest," she continued.

"Bart's the cutest," interrupted one of the customers.

"That Caleb can tup me any day!" added another, which was followed by further remarks on their sexual appeal, sometimes in the language of animal mating.

"Well," continued Irma, when the ribaldry had died down. "Which is it?"

My hesitation gave the answer.

"All three?" She turned to the salon and gave a long drawn-out "Oooh! Married to three strong men!"

This provoked a whole series of remarks including "Nice work if you can get it!" "Lucky girl!" "Let me know if you need a hand!" "If you want a night off you can sleep with my Henry! In fact, I'll swap with you for a week any time."

My face was burning.

"There's nothing official, and it's mainly being a housewife," I managed to say.

"Don't worry, dear," said Irma, soothingly, and patted me. "It's just a country wedding like in the old days. Ceremonies were mainly for toffs. A girl moved in with a man, and the village knew, so she became Mrs. For a housekeeper to become the wife of some brothers is more or less traditional. It's just nice to know that the boys have got someone at last, and I'm sure we're all pleased for you."

"That reminds me," she continued. "Here's a little wedding present from all of us in the salon. I got them online. I hope they're the right size."

I opened the packet to find two wobbly plastic breasts!

"Go in the back and try them on," she urged. "Tracy will help you."

So I did, regretting that the socks I had in the bra had holes in them. I weighed the boobs at home on the kitchen scales and discovered I now had three pounds on my chest, a weight which felt delightfully right.

Tracey adjusted the bra straps to allow for the weight. They were the right cup size, so looked and felt better. My bust filled the dress nicely in a natural way. I had to come around and let all the old ladies feel my chest. These country folk are immune to embarrassment!

I got a plain bra for the day's work, and a sleep bra for my nights with a husband.

My cow Daisy had a calf I named Jolene, and when she had been weaned I was taught how to milk Daisy, though this is mainly done by machine. Both the cows and sheep are rare breeds, and the farm is in a national park, so we get subsidies and grants, but money is still tight. A cat decided to adopt me, and I named her Lynda.

After a few months, Bart said he would like to put on his dress again, so we eventually had the girl of the month, which became one of them dressing up for the evening on a Tuesday, but not providing sexual services, which was my prerogative. We were two girls with two boys for the evening, which was a nice change. She did not get tossed off, of course but may have treated herself later. This eventually became the girl of the week each Tuesday. I didn't think they were going to go any further than enjoying the dressing up part, now they havd a wife. I definitely would be jealous!

The postman told me that it was not difficult to change names, both first name and surname. This turned out to be true, so I officially became Daisy instead of Daniel, and had the same surname as the brothers. Apparently there was no need for a certificate to be called Mrs, so that is how I became known. I was no longer an employee, but under my new name I was given a quarter share of the farm, and managed the housekeeping money.

One of the things I loved about my new life was the respect I got as a woman and a wife. The men of the village and many of the women addressed me as Mrs with my new surname. I got respect as a working farm wife, but also as a woman who likes to look nice and appreciates conversation about things other than agriculture. Irma also said that my having sex with three husbands also impressed the women. She said the village average was about one and quarter.

I got respect from my husbands, both in appreciating my contribution to our life together, but also sexually. They never took my availability for granted. If for any reason I felt unable or did not want, then no meant no, without any argument or regret. In our time away from work I was treated with every courtesy and attention as a lady, but was totally enjoyed as a wife.

I learned to drive and got a licence in my new name so I could take the Land Rover sometimes, which meant I could participate more in the female social life of the village. However, I never quite got into the inner circle that seemed to know everything. I think you either had to be born there, or be fucked by the postman, possibly both.

Thus when I learned that Bart and Caleb had found some ladies to tup, I did not know which ones. (It seems that after I had related what had happened in the salon, they had taken some advice from the postman.) I told Aaron he has some admirers, but I don't think he has done anything.

I wasn't jealous. They promised they were using rubbers, so we could continue as usual, and I got a few evenings off. I was glad that some other women were getting to enjoy their masculinity, and that they got access to some real tits. It would have been nice if mine were real, but I didn't really fancy surgery or hormones. However, I said I would be willing to ask about it for their sakes.

"We wouldn't do it to our animals, so we wouldn't do it to you," said Bart.

"Tits is good," said Caleb. "But I get some often enough, thank you all the same, and I wouldn't change you for the world!"

"Surgery is expensive," added Aaron, who looked after the accounts. "And I think hormones would change who you are. You're just the perfect wife in every way."

The twins having lady friends didn't seem to reduce the amount of spunk I was getting. All three of my husbands also wanked sometimes, for convenience or a change. I liked to see it, so encouraged them to do it in the kitchen when they were around, which Aaron and Bart did. However, Caleb preferred to do it out in the fields. He also liked to fuck me or be sucked off outside when he showed me the wildlife.

When the weather was suitable, all my husbands fucked me outside sometimes. I would take a lunch with just one and we would stroll to a favourite spot. I would either be fucked leaning over a gate, or lying on a blanket. We weren't the only ones doing this. Sometimes we would meet a couple coming the other way on the path and would smile at each other. A few times we saw others in the act, and I am sure we were seen sometimes, but nobody bothers in an agricultural community. The word 'fuck' is not a swear word around here, just a name for a worthwhile activity.

Sometimes we would have a picnic and all three would fuck me outside. Rather than leaning on a gate, I like holding on to one husband while being enjoyed by another.

My new happiness was from much more than sex. Coming to the farm I would never have guessed that I would learn to love three things. I love the countryside: I had been wrong to suppose that my city life must be better. I love housework and helping out on the farm: it had more obvious purpose than my life before and gave me daily satisfaction with my accomplishments. I love wearing female clothes and being treated as a woman by everyone I knew. I think I would have been quite happy just like this, with no more sex than I had had as a city boy.

However, the sex as a country girl was both unexpected and wonderful. I would never have dreamed that I would prefer sex as a woman, but I am sure I do. I have a cock, but have never fucked and do not want to. I wanked it less and less until I stopped altogether. I no longer empty myself before sexual encounters.

When I wanked and suck them off, my engorged cock was a great addition to the pleasure. I dribbled, but mostly did not come, and was careful not to handle myself until it went down. As a result I spent a lot of time in a state of some sexual excitement, and often got erections during the day, which I appreciated but did not discharge. When I was fucked I sometimes came, and the husband who managed it was always pleased. However, I often remained fairly limp, but dribbling, which I greatly enjoyed. With three men it could be a very long pleasure.

Most of all I adored the feeling of being a woman by taking cock into me. The fucked, not the fucker. I loved these men and their cocks. It was such a delight to be able to make them stiff and to shoot their lovely spunk in me. I was really happy to be Daisy, a good girl.

12