Magic Dress - Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, one of Betty's friends introduced me to what they called the walking club. This was to give people like me the chance to go out fully as a woman into the ordinary world. Tiny trips at first, then getting longer going to a shopping centre or even the cinema. Dressing up at home was not enough. Being out and about was so much better.

We also got help in walking, first with flat shoes then with high heels. As one of them said "You start out as a man walking like a woman, but you end up walking AS a woman."

I felt more and more confident and happy in myself as a woman. It was a shame I had to dress in what my new friends called 'drab' to go to work each day.

CHAPTER 5

Clive said he wanted Denise to be his girlfriend. To go out to the cinema or for a meal together; dancing or simply on the street. I hesitated but not for long. It was not that far from the relationship we had always had, and I loved him. Kate joined us, sometimes with a boyfriend, sometimes not.

Clive had not brought a girlfriend round for nearly a year, when he asked me something. I had just changed into a nightdress when he said "Denise, love, would you please wank me off, because I am desperate?" and he got out his stiff cock.

I was mesmerized. I had seen him wank often enough before, and knew he was quite a bit larger than me. Of course, I had decades of generally going along with Clive's ideas, no matter how mad. So I just wanked him. It was strangely satisfying to have him spurt on my nightdress, though a little disappointing how quick it had been.

It was much better when he crept into my bed half hard that night and I wanked him holding his knob in my mouth and gently sucking. It went on much longer and I swallowed every drop.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I said, though we both knew that already. We cuddled for the rest of the night. Oh, how I did not want to go to work!

He said that he used to wank thinking of Kate, but at some point, when I was established as Denise, he had switched to thinking of me. It was quite a compliment.

I only wanked myself about once a week in private. I did not tell Clive that I imagined I was being fucked by him.

So I really became his girlfriend, or even a bit like a wife, since I was doing the household chores, but did not mind. In a simple dress and apron being useful for the household, I was quite happy. We also sat and watched TV with a pizza, and went to the supermarket together. I knew he could protect me from any unwanted attention, and it was nice to feel looked after in this way.

Meanwhile I asked for help from friends in the walking club. They provided me with butt plugs, a dildo and some anal lube. With practice, it did not take long until my anus could be opened out comfortably, and I began to enjoy the sensations.

It was a silly sexy combination. High heels, stockings and suspenders (of course) and the green dress. But the key feature was backless panties. It was our joint birthday, and I had the perfect present for us both.

I knelt on the bed, lifted my skirt, parted my buttocks and said "Happy Birthday, my love. Now fuck me."

It was the sweetest moment since I put on that dress the first time. To be penetrated by the man I loved, the man I had loved all my life. And when I felt his sperms coursing into me, I thought it does not get better than this! I was now truly his wife.

Clive then made a proposal in a typical Clive way, while still buried inside me.

"Now I am wearing your ring, will you wear my ring?"

He bought me a wedding ring which I wear. We cannot do anything formally, of course, but it feels right to us and is useful to show that I am spoken for.

About once a week I had an orgasm while he fucked me. He never handled or put his mouth on my genitals - like a typical husband really. It was just when it had built up enough inside of me, I discharged with pleasure, and about once a week seemed right. For the other days I just enjoyed the feelings of him riding me, thrusting in and out, and groaning with pleasure as he came. Sometimes I wanked and sucked him off. Very rarely I enjoyed seeing him spurt onto my nightdress. Mostly I wanted his sperms inside me, one end or the other.

I now spent so much of the time being a woman, and feeling pretty. Clive, Kate and my friends from the walking club reinforced this of course with their compliments and appreciation, and I enjoyed complimenting others. At work I was still Derek, and I don't think anyone knew about my other life.

CONCLUSION

Something wonderful happened. After all these years, Dennis and Mum were back together. Dennis and Pamela had stayed together till their children had grown up, and the youngest completed her degree, having already agreed an amicable settlement. Pamela kept the house, so Dennis moved in with Mum. Kate and I could not really call him Dad, but he was very happy to see us, and accepted my unusual status. Despite having abandoned Mum to have sex with a man, Clyde still reckoned himself Catholic and would not divorce, and Mum did not want to fight it, so she lives with Dennis but they are not married.

Our Head of Department's Personal Assistant left to take up a senior administrative position in the university, and my office manager encouraged me to apply for the post. I was successful, and had a preliminary meeting the week before I was due to start. I told her I had one concern. Had there been any bias in the fact that I was male? It was sort of ticking boxes to have reversed traditional roles: female professor and male PA.

She assured me that it did not matter if I was male or female, only the quality of my work, which had been well established in fair competition with the other applicants.

"In that case, Professor," I said, "would you mind calling me Denise?"

12