All Comments on 'Magic Dress - Sam Pt. 01'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HeleddHeledd3 months ago

I always love your stories

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I've been interested in cross dressing for some time, and have, on occasion, been helped at it with the assistance of a masseuse, who I later leaned was actually transgendered. I would never have known if she hadn't decided, during one of the times that she had transformed me, that it was time for her to make me a real woman. She made me get on my knees and worship her cock, taking it deep into my throat, and then taking me from behind. Having been a guy herself, she was very adept at turning me into a very cute, sexy, sinful little slut with her expert makeup and the ability to dress me like a whore.

I'm hoping this story goes there too. I love reading about changelings like me.

Dale at

oldvintner@msn.com

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My dream.

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD583 months ago

I love these stories that you have done. Some more than others but I like them all. They all make me feel good. And feel good about myself as well. I hope you can keep these up.

I just need a chronological list now. I've read a few several times.

JampotgurlywurlyJampotgurlywurly3 months ago

Always love your stories xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES