Sissy Bride Ch. 01

Story Info
Transformation into a sissy bride.
17k words
4.51
10.2k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Pritam. I have just turned 21 years old. So let me tell you about my family first. I was born into a decent family. I am the only child of my estranged parents. Growing up, however, it was a happy united family consisting of me, my mother and my Dad. My mother had two sisters. The elder sister Laxmi was 50 years old and had been widowed for the past 5 years. My mother had a younger sister whose name was Rashmi and she was 40 years old.

My Grandmother had expired when my mother was very young. My Grandfather was a businessman and made quite a lot of money and they all lived in a bungalow. However, my Grandfather was a spendthrift. He squandered almost all the money on questionable financial deals and by the time my mother was 23 they had to live in difficult financial conditions and my Grandfather too had expired unable to bear the losses. At that age, my mother's eldest sister was 29 and married to a decent but not too well-to-do man. My mother's youngest sister was 19. My mother too did not have the luck of finding a rich husband. She too settled for my Dad who was a bank clerk. By the time my Aunt Rashmi turned 21, I was already born and was just 2 years old.

My Aunt Rashmi got involved with an army man, and they got married soon after.

My Aunt, after 12 years of trying to bear children, bore two children and they were twins. Riya and Ravi and they were 7 years old.

My mother was a woman who always wanted to achieve a good career. She got a job at a multinational company with the help of my Uncle and finally at the age of 44 was now the vice president of that multinational company and earning a fantastic salary apart from amenities like housing, car etc. However my Dad remained a bank clerk, which I found out later was due to my mother who always convinced my Dad to turn down the promotions.

In short, my Mom was the dominant person in our family not just due to financial reasons but also physical. My Dad and I were quite short. We stood at around 5" 3 and my Mom was around 5"5. Moreover, she had a habit of wearing long heels so when we were going out my Mom towered above us by more than 3-4 inches. Mom took most of the decisions at our home and Dad complied with each and every one of them. He knew he could not oppose Mom in any way. Mom had instructed Dad to submit his monthly earnings to her account. Whenever he needed some money he would have to request it from Mom. She would make sure it was for a valid reason before handing it over.

Moreover, my Mom had a very active social life. Since she had a very important job she had to attend a lot of office parties. She also had a lot of friends with whom she would go out on weekends while I and my Dad used to remain at home. I remember one night my Mom was out partying with her friends she was quite late. At around 2 in the morning, the doorbell rang and my Dad ran and opened the door. Mom was leaning on a guy's shoulder. She was dressed only in a blouse and petticoat and another guy was carrying her sari behind her.

They told my Dad "We are friends of Shikha, she drank too much in the club and we had to carry her home. That's when her sari opened".

They came inside and placed Mom on her bed. It was really weird seeing my semi-nude Mom being carried by two guys while my Dad stood in the side helplessly carrying her sari. One of the guys scolded Dad for being so careless with Mom. Dad hung his head down as the guys kept on insulting him.

My Mom had always wanted a girl as her child from the very beginning. In fact, till the age of 8, my Mom used to make me wear a frock at home. After that, I started wearing male clothing till a few years ago. When I was 18 I suddenly had a feeling to wear girl's clothes again. Now my college holidays were on Thursdays and Sundays. On Sunday everyone used to be at home so I couldn't do anything on that day, but on Thursdays, I was completely free. Both Mom and Dad would leave for work in the morning; the maid would come and finish cooking and everything by 12. After that, I used to be completely alone. I started to go through my Mom's belongings and would often smell her bra and panties. Now one Thursday after everyone had left I decided to try them on. I went to Mom's bedroom and stripped off completely. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself.

I am very poorly endowed as my cock when erect stands at a length of 4 inches. On seeing myself in the mirror I was very excited then and I got a tiny erection. Anyway, I selected one of Mom's panties and put them on. It was black and it fitted me quite nicely. Then I selected one of her bras and put it on. To make my breasts look bigger I stuffed them with cotton. Soon I was feeling very feminine and my erection was as hard as ever. After that, I tried on one of Mom's nighties and I realised that I looked quite sexy in this dress. By this, it was getting quite late and I slowly opened everything and put them back in the proper place so that Mom did not suspect anything. The next week I did the same thing but this time I tried on some of Mom's jewellery like bangles and necklaces.

I kept on doing this every week till it was time for my summer vacation. Now I had every day to myself and I decided to make full use of it. By now I used to dress up completely like a woman. I also used to wear nail polish and used lipstick. I used to spend my time dressed like this till 4 PM after which I would set everything back to its normal place. One day I was lying on my bed wearing a red salwar. I had done complete make-up that day. I was also wearing bangles and a small red bindi. I was lying in bed fondling my fake breasts and I fell asleep. I was suddenly awakened by someone sitting beside me. I got up immediately and realised it was Mom sitting beside me in her blouse and petticoat. After coming home from work she always used to go to her room and take off her sari before checking on me. She had the most astonished look on her face and she asked me" Beta what happened to you, why are you dressed like this". I didn't know what to say and just sat there like an idiot. After a while, I muttered something about being sorry. By this time Mom was smiling and she said" Beta since when have u been doing this please don't lie to me".

I was caught red-handed and there was no point in lying. I slowly replied that I had been doing this for the past 4 months. Mom was quite amused and began scanning my entire body.

She stopped at my breasts and asked me what they were. I said, "I have stuffed cotton in there to make it look real".

Mom slowly squeezed them softly and said "Beta your breasts are bigger than mine".

As Mom said this I began to blush and Mom said "It's ok beta, I am not going to scold you, in fact, you look quite cute in this dress and I want you to have it".

I was very apprehensive about this side of my Mom and told Mom" I will take it off right now".

Mom scolded me saying "Didn't you hear what I just said, I want you to wear this at home, in fact, I want your Dad to see you in this dress".

I was a bit scared but said ok to it. The rest of the day my Mom asked me questions about my habits. I answered everything truthfully and felt quite happy that Mom was not angry but was encouraging me to wear this. When Dad came back at 7, Mom told him to come to the bedroom where I was sitting. On looking at me even Dad had the same reaction. He was staring at me bewildered.

Mom looked at him and said, "Honey from now on, this is our daughter".

Dad didn't say anything and just left the room.

Mom then turned to me and said "Don't worry I will explain to him later on, but now there's a lot of work to be done on you if you want to become a girl, from now on I will call u Sneha".

The next few days Mom used to come back home early and used to train me to become a girl. Within 2 weeks I could wear a sari properly. Then one day Mom brought me a wig and told me to put it on. After fitting it properly and applying make-up Mom told me to look in the mirror. I was completely astonished. I was looking at a good-looking girl in the mirror. Since my arms, fingers and stomach were slender there was no way someone could tell me that I was a boy inside (or was I). Mom then told me that there was one small thing left to do but that could wait for a while.

One day for the first time I went outside dressed as a girl. I was so nervous that I was literally shivering. My Mom told me to relax and said that I looked beautiful. I was wearing a green sari with a white blouse and Mom was wearing a green salwar. First, my Mom and I went to a movie. This was ok because the movie theatre was dark and my face was hardly visible. After that, we went to dinner in a nice restaurant. This was the place where I was very scared once again but no one seemed to notice anything out of the ordinary. In fact, the waiter referred to us as "ladies". This was all very exciting for me and my small cock had become quite hard. All the time I was thinking that I would go home and masturbate.

After a nice dinner, Mom told me "Dear you are learning very beautifully, tonight your training will be complete".

I was very happy to hear these words and said, "Thank you Mom you are the best".

On reaching home I was going to my room to masturbate when Mom called me and said "Beti come to my room I have a small present for you". When I went there Mom told Dad to give us some privacy and he quietly went to the living room. I was standing in front of Mom and she was looking at me.

She then said, "Beti take off your clothes I want to see something".

Soon I was in my panties and Mom looked at me and said, "It's ok, you can take it off".

I was quite scared as I had not shared the secret of my small cock with anyone even my Mom. I was so scared that my cock had shrunk to about 2 inches by now. I slowly slid down my panties and stood there.

Mom looked at my shrunken member and looked at me saying "It is true that cock size runs in the family, your cock is even smaller than your Dad's at least his is 5 inches".

I hung my head in shame and Mom finally spoke again "Tell me something how many times do u masturbate".

I quietly replied "Twice every day".

Mom smiled and said, "Beti from now on you can't masturbate until I want you to". Saying this she took out a small plastic device from her bag and put it on my cock. After she had finished fixing it I saw that it was a chastity device. Mom looked at it with an unsatisfied look and said "Thank god, I ordered the smallest size, but even this is big for you".

I was a little shocked at this and asked her "Mom won't you ever take it off".

Mom smiled and said "Don't worry about all that now, it's too early to think about opening the cage. You will soon learn to love it. Even your Dad has one fitted on his cock. Initially, he was scared too but now he loves it."

Seeing me confused my Mom continued "I put the chastity device on your Dad a year after our marriage, once we gave birth to you. This is one of the secrets as to why he is such a loving and obedient person even after all these years. He knows that if he disobeys me he stays locked up longer. In fact, why don't I call him inside now?"

Dad came in and looked at me. He didn't seem very surprised until Mom told him to drop his pants. He hesitated for a few seconds but soon opened his shorts. It was the first time I was seeing Dad naked. Like mine his pubic region was completely shaven and his small cock was enclosed by another kind of chastity device. Dad's chastity device was white in colour while mine was pink.

Mom was smiling as she stood between us and she finally spoke "Beti is a very happy day for me; today the happiness of both the men in this house is controlled by me. Let me go through the rules for you, Sneha. I have put the cage on your cock because such small cocks are of no use to anyone. I cannot allow you to play with yourselves whenever you are alone like dirty boys. Moreover, you are never allowed to tamper with the lock in the device. If you try to break it, it can cause serious damage to your private parts. When it comes off is completely up to me".

After saying this Mom told me to put on my nighty and go to sleep. Even Dad slowly pulled his shorts up and went to bed.

However, soon enough, my Dad finally couldn't take any more of these verbal humiliations and divorced my mother and married another lady within a year. As luck would have it, my Dad had married yet another lady as dominant as my Mom and he would continue to wear the chastity device even for her. I learnt of this much later.

During the child custody battle, I finally decided to continue to live with my Mom as I was very comfortable living with my mother as she had brought out my feminine side and I wanted to live my life in this new avatar as Sneha.

The divorce was finalised about three months back. I now have my own personal wardrobe of female clothing. Whenever I am not in school I am dressed like a girl. In fact, I spend most of my time dressed as a girl than as a boy. I have my own dressing table and Mom has taught me how to use everything properly. I get my release about once a month now when Mom opens my cock cage for about half an hour. Now the fact that I dress up like a girl is not entirely a secret. My Mom told it to her sister who now knows everything about me including my cock cage. On my last birthday, I received gifts like saris, lingerie, and worst of all another cock cage from Mom.

Mom smiled and said, "Happy birthday Beti, I had this one custom-made to fit your cock". I blushed and said, "Thank you, Mom".

By now everyone in the neighbourhood and my mother's friends were familiar with my dressing habits. My family too had been informed of my new name and new avatar. It now became a normal habit for me to dress up like a girl at home and even while going out. My chastity device is still fixed on my cock and I get released only when Mom wants me to. No one could tell that I was not a girl when I was dressed like one.

We will come to the next chapter of my life. As I had revealed earlier my Aunt Rashmi had married a much older guy. I will tell you about him now.

Let me introduce my Uncle. His name is Balwat Singh, he retired as a major army general his age is around 50 now. Despite being 50 years of age, he is as fit as any young man and he has a different kind of glow, and radiance on his face, his height is 6.4. He kept his body so fit that his big eyes were always red as if he had taken some drugs. He had a 52-inch square chest.

My Uncle being in the army had his last posting in Kashmir. He was very dedicated to serving the country. He was the reason our family had survived my grandfather's downfall financially as he supported all of us in the initial days. The last time we had met was 3 years back when I was 18 and was still living as a boy. Even then I always looked up to him. He was my idol. Whenever he came to meet us he would be very jovial. He would treat me very well. Unlike the men of my college including my professors, he never treated me any differently than a boy. He did have one habit though. He would make me sit on his lap and would fo for my cheeks, rub my shoulders and kiss me on my cheeks, not just pecks but wet kisses with saliva left on my cheeks. As I always felt there was something about me that made me more feminine at the time I never thought much of it.

As I started turning into my feminine avatar more and more, whenever I would think of him, see his photos. I started to find him to be a perfect man who had a very attractive manly personality.

In the midst of my transformation, my Aunt, Rashmi who had been battling an Illness for the past 2 months had expired. My Aunt Laxmi told us that my Uncle was soon to retire from his army life and was going to settle in a neighbouring city where the army had provided him with a house for his years of unwavering service.

At the time we met during her funeral, I had not completely transitioned to being Sneha, hence I retained some male mannerisms and wore male clothes when we met. So I had never met him as Sneha. Uncle had another year to complete his final posting. Finally after a year, during the summer, my Mom was able to take a small break from her work. She decided that we would all go to our Uncle's house as he had retired from active duty just a month back. It was around 3 hours drive from our place. Mom drove all the way. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I was wearing a sari and some light make-up. By this time I just loved wearing saris. Anyway, we reached there at around noon. Mom's eldest sister was living with Uncle Balwant to take care of the twins. He had not remarried and was never going to, he had said.

It had now been a year and a little over 6mnths since my Aunt's death.

My Uncle Balwant and Aunt knew about my habits but my Uncle had never seen me in a woman's attire before as Sneha, so I was a bit nervous. After reaching their house we went upstairs and when I finally met Uncle Sneha, I could see that he was very surprised. At first, he didn't say anything but soon he got close to me. After initial greetings, my Uncle came and sat beside me. He touched my hands and began stroking them slowly. No guy had touched me like that before so it felt a little strange.

After a while Mom and Aunt went inside leaving me and Uncle outside in the living room.

Uncle said to me "Sneha you look very beautiful, you look a lot like your mother". Saying this he lifted and kissed my hands. It was the first time some guy had kissed me in a sexual manner. I was a bit scared but my small cock was pressing hard against the cock cage. Uncle then told me to stand up and saw my entire figure. He was scanning me like a hungry dog looking at its food.

He then stood up and hugged me and said "Sneha we will get to know each other better in the next few days".

I simply smiled and said nothing not completely understanding what Uncle meant. Then Uncle told me to change and get ready for lunch. My small cock in that chastity device was getting slightly erect for the first time since my chastity began. It was really hurting at this point. I had never been this excited before in my entire life. I opened my sari and was dressed only in my blouse and petticoat. When I came out of the bedroom, my Uncle's stares had become even more intense. He slowly began to touch my stomach and navel when no one was looking. I too didn't oppose him because I was enjoying all this attention from a guy and that too a man like my Uncle, whom I had idolised for the longest time. Soon I found out that after his wife's (My Aunt's) death, my Uncle had started drinking a lot of alcohol and I tried to stop it but he kept drinking. I knew this was a big help to him to forget his wife. The issue with that was that often he did not remain in his senses after drinking or he would reminisce about his wife. He had loved his wife very much and had never, ever cheated on her.

For the next week, everything was fine, however, one night my Grandfather drank too much alcohol and was unable to walk properly before coming home.

My mother and my Aunt had slept with the twins and I was left to ensure Uncle was taken to his bedroom. We both were supporting each other and I helped him to go to the bedroom. My Uncle started walking with the help of my support. Keeping my body close to him he kept repeating, Rashmi I love you, I love you, Rashmi.

By the time we came to the bedroom, Uncle's hands had touched almost every part of my body, my cheeks, my chest and my ass. I was feeling quite uncomfortable as it was the first time a man was touching my body this way and that too it was my own Uncle.

I made Uncle sit on the bed, and as if I turned to go, Uncle pulled me and made me sit close to him, then he hugged me tightly in his manly grip and started kissing my cheeks. Uncle 's drunken state was getting worse. I love you, I will keep loving you, I love you my darling is all he kept saying as he kissed my cheeks. I kept repeating that I was not Rashmi. I was trying hard to get out of the grip of my Uncle's arms, but he was like a lion and I was now like a playful deer, and his lips were continuously kissing my cheeks while one of his hands was touching my arms, back, thighs. My Uncle kept pressing my breasts which had grown to size 32 due to the female hormones.. Then things took a turn for the worse and my Uncle kissed my lips. He started smooching me very hard, trying to insert his tongue in my mouth which I kept avoiding.