Magic has Benefits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready, Ry?" He asked gently. The spell must have faded by now, as Oskar's usual cadence had entirely returned.

"Yes darling..." Riley muttered into the blanket, his face partially obscured by shadow and his loose hair.

Oskar took a deep, rugged breath. He clenched the hips right on top of the ass cheeks and started to lean his hips back. He almost entirely withdrew himself from the soft and warm interior of Riley's tight and experienced hole. All the was left inside was the tip of Oskar's cock.

Then he dug his nails into Riley's sides and plunged back in.

Riley screamed in s little bit of pain, but mostly in pleasure. He felt his own dangling twig and berries slammed roughly by Oskar's heavy sack as his insides were instantly filled with the overpowering manhood of the half orc. Oskar didn't stop there, however. He began to pull out and push back in rapidly. The wizards package was constantly being assaulted by the massive balls as the length of the shaft caused pulse upon pulse of electricity to explode down his spine and down his limbs. His eyes rolled back into his head and his tongue lulled out of his mouth. He tried stretching out his hands and legs, but he'd forgotten that his hands were still tied. He strained against them as Oskar held his bottom half in an inescapable vice grip.

Oskar started to grunt heavily, his teeth clenching together. He could already feel himself getting closer and closer to an orgasm. Maybe it had something to do with the spell that was cast on him, or perhaps it was because this entire ordeal was unexpectedly incredibly arousing. Either way, his hands dug deeper into the soft flesh of Riley's hips, causing red lines to appear where he scratched him. His balls were already straining, excitedly ready to drain their contents into the beautiful body that his shaft was penetrating mercilessly.

Riley seemed to sense this, his own orgasm building with the assault on his prostate. With each wrecking ball slap of Oskar's ball sack against his laughably comparable manhood, he felt his own cum ready to burst from the now reddening scrotum.

"C-cum in me, Oskar..." He murmured, the same pleading tone he'd taken earlier still there, but quieter and more passionate, "I'm yours... give it to me..."

And that's all it took.

With one last clench of his fists on the soft flesh in his hands and one last buck of his powerful hips, he sheathed himself entirely inside of Riley once more. His balls jumped up, which caused Riley's own package to wiggle as the skin and sweat had caused the two sacks to stick together somewhat. The skin of Oskar's scrotum wrinkled as the balls jumped inside of them, pushing the stored cum down the shaft to instead flood inside of Riley.

The sensation of the white hot cum lighting up his insides was the last push Riley needed. His own swinging penis twitch in pitiful comparison as his own streams of cum shot from the little pink tip, spreading across the blanket as the pressure of the release caused the small hose to swing between his legs like a pendulum. The two of them let out simultaneous noises of pleasure. Oskar's deep growling and Riley's soft mewling made a sensual chorus that rang out into the surrounding silent woods.

With a massive orgasm that drained Oskar of energy, he tilted and pulled his softening cock out of Riley with a small 'pop'. His cum instantly sprung to the surface of the beaten pink hole, bubbling out and dripping past the reddened, slightly abused scrotum of the wizard.

Who was laying face down, breathing heavily, but otherwise silent and unmoving.

Oskar collapsed next to him, facing up towards the stars and joining him in his deep breathing. Now that he had stopped moving and the testosterone and adrenaline were starting to exit his system, he could once again feel the cool night air. It felt soothing on his sweaty body, and he opted to close his eyes and enjoy the sensation.

After a moment, Oskar heard Riley mutter something that sounded like words of magic. He opened one eye to watch Riley sit up, rubbing his lightly rope burned wrists, the rope and skirt that had held him in place now a messy spool on the forest floor. He turned to look at Oskar, his hair messy and partially in his face, his expression difficult to read as the fire was to his back. He didn't say anything for a long time, opting to just look at the half orc laying next to him in silence.

Oskar, now fully coming down from the high of the moment and the spell now entirely out of his system, he shifted on the ground uneasily. He sat up as well, sitting with one knee up and the other crossed underneath. He reached over to pull Riley towards him, but Riley flinched a little and scooted away. Oskar's eyes widened in surprise and confusion, but mostly out of concern.

"Riley? Did I...?"

Riley put a finger up towards Oskar's lips, effectively shushing him, though he still didn't look at the man, "I swear. If you ask me if you hurt me, I'm releasing you from your promise to me and you can begin your journey to Overkstein."

That response took Oskar by surprise. It wasn't like how Riley usually chastised him for asking that question. This seemed like a legitimate threat. Like Riley meant it.

Oskar didn't know what to say to that. So instead, he said nothing. He simply opted to sit with Riley for a moment while collecting his breath and thoughts. Riley seemed to be doing the same. As such, they sat there for a long while in silence.

It was Riley who eventually broke the quiet, speaking with a tone that was cold and clipped, "See what I mean?"

Oskar's first reaction was to answer that he did not, in fact, see what Riley had meant. But after a long moment of consideration, he began to see where Riley was coming from.

He shrugged a little and looked away from the wizard, out towards the woods. He could tell Riley was currently in a fragile state. In his mind, he'd just proved to Oskar what he'd been saying about himself all day. That he was some kind of horrible person that liked to have power over others. Oskar's first idea on how to approach this delicate situation was to remind him that it was HE who had tied up Riley and therefore had been the one with the power over him. But he knew that he'd only gotten the nerve to do that because of Riley's magic. From the wizard's point of view, he'd forced Oskar to be more dominant.

"I see what you THINK you mean," Oskar claimed, a small smile gracing his features as he looked over at Riley.

Riley gave him a disgusted look. Not disgusted at Oskar, but at himself, "I took advantage of you. You asked me to help you resist magic and I used you to..."

"Have sex?" Oskar raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

Riley sneered at that, "You know what I mean. You would never have done all of... of THAT! It was magic that forced you... I... I forced you."

Riley hugged himself and looked away from Oskar again, unable to look at him. A part of Riley thought he was acting ridiculous. He'd forced people to do all kinds of things with magic before, this was nothing new.

But Oskar was different.

The thought made him shudder. Moisture began to build up in his eyes and he grimaced, hugging his knees to his chest tighter.

"Riley... can I hold you? Please?" Oskar's voice was so gentle, despite it's depth. Riley could sense him moving beside him but couldn't bring himself to turn to look at him.

"I don't see why you'd want to..." Riley muttered into his knees, his hair covering his face and part of his legs, "... But I can't say no to you darling. Especially after..."

Oskar's cloak descended around Riley's body as Oskar slid behind him, wrapping the pair in the heavy leather garment. It smelled exactly like Oskar and the combination of it enveloping him and the muscular arms of the warrior holding him tight had an immediate effect on him. He melted into the embrace and the moisture that had built up in his eyes began to spill down the sides of his cheeks. Oskar didn't say anything, opting instead to gently wipe away the tears and hold him tighter.

They sat there for an unknown amount of time, Oskar letting Riley get his emotions out as he held him and kissed the back of his head gently. Oskar knew it was best to let these kinds of feelings out like this before saying anything. He decided to start humming in a low tone, an old song his mother used to sing on long nights.

After a while, Riley eventually spoke.

"You... are stupid..." he said, choking a little as he said it.

Oskar chuckled softly, "Compared to your intelligence? I'll take it as a compliment that 'stupid' is as low as I get."

Riley gave a strangled little gasp of laughter, reaching his own wrist up to wipe at the corner of his eyes, "I mean you're stupid for still... Liking me... For trusting me..."

"As I said earlier, I asked you to train me with magic. I'm not going to suddenly distrust you because you did exactly what I asked."

"You know damn well I took advantage of that," Riley grumbled.

"I know you did," Oskar claimed, "You warned me of that too."

Riley tried to muster some kind of indignant frustration, but could only give a little annoyed sigh, "And you're just... okay with that? Okay with me being a gods awful person?"

"You're not an awful person, Ry," Oskar assured him, "Honestly. I had more control than I think you realize. I could have stopped, and I would have stopped if I started feeling uncomfortable or thought you were."

Riley shifted a little in Oskar's embrace, "But... You wouldn't hurt me before now... And you only did it because of magic."

"It certainly helped," Oskar didn't deny it, "But it's more akin to how some people need to drink a mug of ale before getting the courage to approach their crush. I'd wanted to give you what you'd been craving since we'd met. It's just not in my usual nature do be so... aggressive with people that I find so incredible. You just gave me the push I needed to give you what you desired, Riley."

Riley didn't say anything to that immediately. His body language spoke volumes though, as he sank into Oskar's arms and chest, finally actually relaxing.

"... You mean it...?" He asked in such a quiet and vulnerable voice it made Oskar's heart sting.

"I could never lie to you, Ry," Oskar claimed softly. He grabbed Riley's chin gently with two fingers, guiding his face to his own and planting a soft kiss on his lips. Riley sunk into it with a small whimper.

He pulled away after a moment and looked up into the warrior's soft amber eyes with his intense pink ones. He gave that oh so familiar small but genuine smile up to him. The stinging in Oskar's heart was immediately replaced with a soaring elation.

He would do anything to continue seeing that smile.

"You're far too perfect for me, darling," he claimed, though the smile faded into a more natural self-confident smirk, "Though, I suppose if you're willing to settle for an incredibly attractive and intelligent wizard, I can permit this."

Oskar rolled his eyes but did so with his own grin, "How very charitable of you."

"You're damn right," He chuckled and kissed him again. Not as deeply or passionately, but there was something sweet and familiar about it.

"Now!" he said, pulling away, "We should get some rest. We've got some adventuring to do in the next few days."

"Agreed," Oskar took a small breath and stood up, easily picking up Riley and his cloak with him.

Riley giggled a bit, thought of something, then squinted at Oskar.

"If you tell anybody EVER that I cried like a hysterical heartbroken college kid, I swear to any god that will listen that I'll enchant you to dance naked in the Hillgesin Market Square."

Oskar chuckled, "Consider me thoroughly warned."

"I have an image to preserve, after all!" Riley crossed his arms and turned away as a silly show of prideful stature. Which was somewhat undermined by the fact that he was naked and being carried by another man.

"You're secret is safe with me, Master Mage Volstrand," Oskar claimed, mimicking the prideful arrogance with a pretentious tone of his own.

"Good," Riley turned back with a smile.

Oskar carried him back to their tent, Riley giggling as he nuzzled comfortably into his chest. The sound carried lightly into the beautiful night of the fading Relleon summer as they disappeared into the tent together.

To be continued...