All Comments on 'Magic is a Powerful Thing Ch. 01'

by Scots_Raven

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good concept great idea and grasp on magic, but how the kid suddenly knew spells and mind control, hopefully we can learn more in chapter 2

Teacher44Teacher44about 3 years ago

Nice concept. Looking forward to more. Only complaint is that this is not a chapter one, it is a commercial. Way too short.

Scots_RavenScots_Ravenabout 3 years agoAuthor

I am sorry Teacher44. I didn't want to go overboard and post something huge on my first go. I do have chapter 2 fleshed out and written but need to grammer check it. I also have a good idea what to do for chapter 3 which will be written up over the weekend. Thank you though for your reply.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The way your laid things out for the future is very well done. We got to learn the basics of what appears to be a couple of the main characters and the next chapters should help fill in more of the backstory without dumping a load of information in the first chapter and leaving the reader to sort out everything. I guess it depends on what you look for in a story but I really like it. Thanks for putting it out so we can enjoy it.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good but for one big "flaw" -- There's no indication that Steven/Sven had been a bully, or any motive given (even hinted) for why Jacob uses the magic to transform Steven/Sven into Stephanie.

Brandon11Brandon11almost 3 years ago
Awesome

Love this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScots_Raven@Scots_Raven
I am a novice writer with a bad grasp on grammar but a very strong flair for writing. I hope you enjoy my stories and feel free to leave a comment with some criticism. Thank you for your time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES