All Comments on 'Magic is a Powerful Thing Ch. 07'

by Scots_Raven

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was an even better chapter but I think they are all excellent and I just think each one is better due to it being the latest and incredibly entertaining. Aside from the usual things I have to be positive about this tale, I find the pacing to be spot on. You don’t overly linger on something but instead spend the time needed for something to be realized, acted upon, and completed before moving on to the next thing. You have been allowing mistakes to occur so a lesson is taught and usually learned and then the mistake becomes either fully or at least partially corrected so that things can again move forward. It may seem to be a simple and even natural thing but I have noticed in many stories that too much time is spent on some things until they become tedious and obviously tiresome from all points and yet it seems to be something that is a common mistake made by even movie writers. It almost feels like they are waiting for the story to decide to move on by itself while seemingly forgetting they are the author/creator and the story is a product of them. It is strange but I have noticed it time and again in even the best stories. Enough of my rambling, please continue as best as you can and at lightning speed with more of this as it has become of the current crop of wonderful authoring that I look forward to constantly. Yes I am a greedy pig but at least I am aware of it and they say that is the first step to changing although I don’t know who they are🤔. Big thanks as always for all you put into your works and all the time I am sure you pour into your creations and also for putting up with greedy story pigs like myself. You rock.

J.D.

Scots_RavenScots_Ravenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

J.D

Thank you so much. It is wonderful to hear your thoughts and feelings about my work. I will say that I am working on making this into a fully fledged book and will continue to work on it until it does. As far as writing goes. I work fast. I hadn't written a word of this story before the last week of april and now the latest chapter I felt the need to split into two for being too long. I also have come up with a method of writing where i created a bullet point list of what i want done in the chapter. then its an easy case of "how do i get from this point to that point." it allows for some flow.

I hope you keep enjoying the stories but the time between posting might grow as its summer and i want to enjoy the good weather while I have it.

Again thank you for the comment.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB9 months ago

Can you clarify Stephany’s genital arrangements? At one point she had a penis but now she has a clit………..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScots_Raven@Scots_Raven
I am a novice writer with a bad grasp on grammar but a very strong flair for writing. I hope you enjoy my stories and feel free to leave a comment with some criticism. Thank you for your time.