All Comments on 'Magical Essence Ch. 04'

by noplex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
About Time!!!

I have been waiting for the next chapter of this series, please dont leave it so long next time, another great chapter this was, when are the olympics taking place?

alphablackwolfalphablackwolfover 17 years ago
hmm

you have an amazing story, and i like your writing STYLE... but you need to work on grammar and spelling... mostly spelling. it looks like your using nothing but a spell check program, so it misses things, i.e. your first chapter, the word gesture is not spelled jester, etc. what you should do is check out the volunteer editor section of the site, and get hooked up with an editor there. we are ready and waiting to help, and far too few people actually email us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You are back

I am glad to see you are going ahead with the story. I caught my attension a while back. I hope to see another part soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yay

im glad you're back. this story is great. keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Alright

Great to see you are going ahead with the story. I am looking forward to what happens next. It would be great to see that jerk and his friends taken down a few pegs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Impatiently waiting for the next chapter :)

I'm loving the story so far, plenty of action and some good dramatic moments in there as well. Looking forward to see what happens with Gavin and his powers.

There are (in my opinion) far too few good stories in magical settings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
finally!

i love these chapters. i have been hanging out for this fourth one..and i hope that the next one is not too far away! thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
YYYYYEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely a superb chapter. But, we must have more of this wonderful universe you have created. Simply put, more chapters please. My thanks and gratitude.

smosssmossabout 17 years ago
Morw

Need the Rest, just getting good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Story is compelling. Grammar is holding me back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous