All Comments on 'Magical Incest Ch. 04: The Talisman'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Editing needed

It is 'already', not 'all ready'.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 10 years ago
This might be the same username, but I'm beginning to wonder if it's the same person.

bob03567 has written some great series and standalone stories. ...In the past.

This series is so rife with blatant errors and typos, I have to doubt that it's the same person, unless the author has survived a traumatic brain injury that left them operating at a diminished mental capacity.

If I'm wrong, care to explain the drastic dip in quality from previous stories and series?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice work!

Creative idea and I like the slow buildup! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This series is a load of crap.

It's very difficult to follow when the author constantly dreams of his mom only to later learn that it was a dream or a dream within in a dream. The best part of this series is when Dean is reading about the exploits of others because there is no confusion there. I really hope that the next story is better. I'm tired of reading dreadful writing for 4 stories straight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow, lots of hate in the comments.

Definitely imaginative. It gives a new spin on an age old story. Please continue.

hornacekhornacekalmost 10 years ago
What's with all the hate from people that can't follow the story?

I am really enjoying this story, both the framing device with the slow build with Dean and his mother, and the individual stories themselves.

As for the commenter who can't seem to follow the story, who thinks that Dean keeps dreaming about his mother when he is in fact reading stories about other guys and their mothers, well, here's hoping they go back to school because their reading comprehension is not up to snuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Better and Better

I'm really enjoying the story - the pace and build-up are right on. I liked young Peyton's persistence in keeping his mother going until he got her so enraptured by the Talisman that he could actually stuff his cock into her as she rode him. Very Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with hornacek

This is a very original and creative riff on the standard motherfucking story. Dean is fired up by what he's reading of Payton's doings, an example of how one literary young motherfucker can inspire a young wannabe motherfucker in real life. The story is very well-written (only small-minded fools concentrate on typos in such an excellent tale). The author is a highly accomplished writer on boys who get their hard young cock up the same wonderful warm wet cunt they came out of. What have his viciously angry critics ever written? The ever-censorious Epiphany Jones, for instance, has written nothing, nada, zilch. Let presumptuous school marms like little Epi mind their own damn business, and let authors like gifted bob continue to provide enjoyment for the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Another good chapter. Again, text-to-voice pass would pick up a couple of things I noticed: Synched/cinch and lend/leaned. As I said, another good chapter, I enjoyed it :)

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
this should have been

a stand alone story.

inserting it by way of a literary device into another is just annoying.

Either tell us the story of Dean and his mother, or quit.

IZT1962IZT1962over 8 years ago

I love it, a good story you don't want to end and they just keep getting better. This story got me damn excited, keep them coming.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
HOLY CRAP !!!!!! LETS KEEP GOING

HEY!!!! MY COMPUTER IS NOT ONLY HOT, BUT IT'S SMOKING...LETS END THIS BEFORE MY COMPUTER DIES....STILL A GREAT READ THANKS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob03567@bob03567
4091 Followers
I'm an open minded person that likes to write in my free time.