Magical Night in the Sky Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put it in!" Heather begged playfully because Sammy had to be Sammy, rubbing it all over, not just the hot girl's gash but her crack too.

"I'll put it in when I'm ready too. Gordo told me to and I'm... not... ready." Samantha's voice petty but cute, she whacked me against Heather's butthole at each of the last three words.

"Please!" Heather begged, angling herself, chasing the tip of me to get me in again. "I wanna eat this black pussy already! I've never had black before!"

"Okay, but only because I like Faye and she clearly needs to be eaten." Sam was right, my best friend had stopped rubbing herself but she was holding herself wide apart. Black mound going to brown inner folds, to purplish, to pink. Such a bright pink on her! (Or in her.) Starting to tremble with her need. "Ready, Aim, and... Ooh look at it go IN!"

Heather didn't just settle with getting me lined up and enveloped. Staring back over her shoulder she fully expected Samantha to yank me out of her, even though my sister was just running her fingertips through my short pubes. Watching with tense arousal. Heather fucked herself on my dick, that same expression of shock at how good and fat it felt inside her.

"Jee... Jesus I think it's gotten bigger." Thank Sam's sucking for that, I thought, even though I knew it really wasn't true. Heather fucked me for a few more seconds before shaking her head, turning to Faye. "God you're leaking!"

"You're leaking!" Sam called, hindering me just as I started fucking Heather to reach down and collect what was indeed running out of Heather onto the grey velvet, not deftly as Faye had done.

Heather looked, unable to help herself since Sam turned her hand over so the stuff dribbled out onto the perfect ass. It was a lot. More than I'd ever seen coming out of a woman that wasn't having a squirting orgasm, which I'd only seen in porns. After hunching up and checking between her legs she nodded.

"I've never been so turned on!" Heather admitted.

"Me either!" Faye wanting an excuse for why she was so wet too, probably worried we'd think she'd peed or something.

"Good, I want to drink your black pussy!"

Heather pushing my best friend's dark legs up, much the same as Sam had been. Only Faye could reach the top of the backrest with one, resting her calf along it. The other just dangled in the air. I don't know why but it was obvious Faye fought it for a few moments, the pleasure. Well not the pleasure but letting out how good it felt, maybe instinctive from all her years masturbating in her tiny house that we never hung out at because every word spoken could be heard to every corner. That guttural noise escaped her finally, her heel digging into the top of the seat as she pushed herself up at Heather's mouth.

"That's so hot! Your best friend is a bi-girl now too." Sammy told me when our eyes met.

"Yeah." I agreed, very aware of how she angled back slightly, sticking her tiny chest out. I looked, despite the amazing bared breasts in the bus right now my sister's small ones were as sexy. I wasn't fucking Goldilocks to find some too big, too small, or too anything besides that the were all too sexy. "Sam... Fuck!"

"You like em, you really like em!" Clearly having the same thought I did, with the perfection of Heather and Faye's my only reaction to hers should be laughter.

"YES!" I had to slam myself into Heather a dozen or more times, I was that turned on with the the sight, proximity, and even admission.

"Suck em?" Going up onto toe tips.

"YES PLEASE!"

And I had my sister's tiny nipples in my mouth, like with Heather she couldn't decide which she wanted sucked more. I barely had the first before she pulled it away, gave me the other. If it was anybody else I might have been annoyed. Samantha grabbed my head, mostly by the hair, pulling me to her. Then pulling herself up so she was standing on the seat, squatting overtop Heather. It put her tits right in my face but instead of letting me at them she stopped me by yanking my hair, as I went for them. Smirking wickedly, delighted by how much I was into tits that probably no other guy had been that into. But it wasn't just teasing that she wanted.

As eagerly as I went for her titties, I went for her lips. Because she leaned over and almost puckered them at me. I guess she must have thought kissing her was something I might flinch at, or maybe she want to see how eager I was to kiss her. Fingers of one hand still in my hair she wrapped herself around me as much as possible, kissing me back. Hard! Her tongue was as little but as energetic as the rest of her, we frenched hard and happily. I was glad for the way she looked at me when the kiss broke. She was as shocked and... touched as I was. It had been one of the best and most intimate kisses of my life!

"Wow!" She said, breaking the awkward moment of staring.

"Yeah," Going up for another one that she was happy to give me, before pushing me to her nipples.

"Gord! Oooh you're a really good brother!" She called, not from the nipple sucking but that my hands had skimmed up her legs, not just settling on her tight lil booty. Sliding through the crack and into her gash. Feeling she was leaking as much as the other two, it was all down her thighs, the stuff diverting down my fingers and along my forearm. "Yes! Oooh yes! Little bro knows.... What... he's... doing... in... his... sister's... Pussy!" Thrusting herself at my finger between each word, as well as changing me from nip to nip. "You know what this means?"

"What?" I asked a little out of breath from all the sucking, kissing, fingering, and fucking.

"You're gonna be in my room every night making me happy." I opened my mouth to debate the feasibility of that but she slapped my cheek (lightly). "Every night."

"Every night." I agreed before shoving her against the sparkling chrome pole between our velvet bench and the driver's seat, her butt landing on the top of the bench backrest, right next to Fay's foot. The thin landing strip of her short brown pubes getting licked, as I ran my tongue up her little gash while she grabbed the pole behind her and put a heel to my shoulder. "Every night this delicious pussy is gonna make you and me happy!"

Sammy nodded, staring at me in shock as I licked her again and again. Once more thrusting harder into Heather because the feel of my sister's pussy on my face and tongue, the taste of her. It turned me on so much and somehow made Heather seem tighter. From the corner of my eye I saw Faye, knew she was moments away from popping. Only reason she wasn't there was because Heather's elbows kept giving out, her tensing body and moans saying she was close too. Apparently my distracted licking was better than Heather's focused one, because Sammy was right there too. Dangling from the pole like a fucking gymnast, she thrust herself into my face, her quim leaking down my chin. Pleasure hitting her hard she slid down the chrome pole, bridging herself between the backrest and my face.

"What? So good! GORD! SO GOOD!" Sam came first!

Her spasm threw off my rhythms, made me thrust inside Heather at different angles, which finished her. "GORDON! THAT FAT DICK IS... AHHHHH YESSSSS!"

She collapsed like she had before, only this time her face landed right on Faye's fanny. My gorgeous best friend grabbed the blonde's head, held it to her gash. My fast hard thrusts rocking Heather forward and back, essentially I fucked Heather's pretty nose, lips, and chin all up down it my best friend's pussy. Making Faye come too!

"Guh! Muh! FUHHHHH!" All guttural and pleased.

I pulled away from my sister just before her legs threatened to close tight on my head, she slipped down between me, Heather, and the seat with a tired yip. All folded up in a heaving pretzel of pleasure. Her quim dripping from my chin I locked eyes with Faye and came so fucking hard into Heather. Luckily Faye was already riding her orgasm because the blonde's head snapped up and away, she screamed so loud. Screamed with such euphoria, clearly feeling what I was doing inside her. I don't know how she didn't. It was like I had not cum earlier at all. Sure I could be dry blasting but it felt just as good, surge after massive surge.

"Oh good god! Oh fuck I never want to go back to condoms again." I said, sure that that was why my orgasms felt so good tonight. (My last girlfriend had made me rubber up for BJs too!)

"You won't... Have too!" Sam promised, Faye nodded, and Heather, tossing her head, crawled away. Needing to get my dick out of her I guess, which I sort of understood because as she collapsed off the bench onto the pristine rubber floor my dick snapped out of her. Hard as ever and thick with the amount of blood in it. "We won't ever want you too!"

*****

I sat back, then lay back on the velvet. Finding a bottle of water peeking out of one of our backpacks. I didn't care if it was somebody else's, took off the lid and gulped. Smiling as Faye fell atop me, taking the bottle to drink like she owned it (or me), then handing it to Sam who joined our heap and finished it off. All of us trying to catch our breath.

Only the heap wasn't complete. Faye saw it first, then Sammy and finally me. Heather was crawling towards Keith. I don't know what his breaking point had been but I chuckled at the memory of the letter, the author had been right. Even resisting he had finally broke. His pants were off. At some point while the four of us had been totally entangled he had taken them down to his ankles, to jerk off. I don't know if he was trying to cure his temptation by beating one off before she got there, or was just so turned on with one of the hottest girls from school crawling towards him. One we had both crushed on. (Because while Carly Meyers was smoking hot she was also an evil bitch, at the worst Heather had been indifferent about us.)

"Slow down, I want some of that for me. I had..." Taking Keith's right shoe she tugged it off, tossed it back. "Samantha." The left shoe. "Faye." The pants and underwear. "And Gordon. But that's not the complete set is it? You've been over here being all mysterious and moody. Knowing how much I love bad boys." Shoving his knees apart she saw something that made her cry out. "All this wasted cum! Keith, you should have come over and cum. You bad boy."

"Oh fuck!" He cried as she licked at the mess that was indeed coating him, what seemed like from belly button to knees. My other best friend's eyes were appropriately huge as Heather didn't just take hold of his unworthy (as mine was) dick, didn't just happily lick her way through his load of masturbated cum, rub her nipples against his legs, but quickly climbed into his lap. "Oh mother fuck! Am I... gonna... Am I... Gonna fuck Heather Fucking Lancaster?"

"No, Heather Fucking Lancaster is gonna fuck you." And with that she sat on his dick, relishing in the expression of pure pleasured shock on his face.

"Oh... My... GOD!" Keith watching before grabbing hold of her hips, Heather nodding encouragingly. He started thrusting upwards a couple moments later, I think it was only by dint of her experience (dixperience?) that she kept him inside her, but also rode him while he was thrusting up at her hard and fast. I knew he literally had only fucked one other girl before, so it was all her. "Heather! HEATHER! Don't stop! Please!"

"I won't Keithy! I won't stop until your dick goes soft and falls out of me." She promised.

"You okay?" Sammy asked, pulling my face so I looked up at the two of them, watching me worriedly.

"Y... yeah." Making sure to look myself over, I was still hard but there was no blood or bruises. "Why?"

Faye shook her head like it was nothing, Sammy said. "Heather and Keith."

"Huh? Oh!" Laughing, shaking my head. "No, if it was either of you I would be pissed. Her not so much." I don't think she could hear as her and Keith were huffing and puffing so much, but had still dropped my voice low at the end. What I didn't think of until it was out was how... much a statement like that professed.

"You... Care about us more than her?" Faye asked.

"Of course I do, you're... both... Special." It sounded greedy and crazy to be saying that to two women, after just finishing inside a third, but it was true.

"I'm not special. You haven't even fucked me yet." Samantha pouted.

"He will! You will right Gordon?" Faye staring into my eyes for a sign of my feelings on that, then looked down to see me still hard. "He will right now!"

"Right now?" Sam asked hopefully.

It was crazy but just like the last time I didn't feel zapped of need, or over sensitive as the two women shifted, rubbing at my rager. I should have been telling them, "No! Not for a week!" But I really really really wanted to fuck my sister. Well I would have been happy to bury myself in Faye, or Heather once she was done, but Samantha would give me all three. She wouldn't just give me the set, all the set I was willing to have that was currently in the bus, but she would give me thrilling part. My own sister!

"You gotta do her missionary." Faye whispered before touching herself between the tits. "Cowgirl," How I had fucked her. "Doggy," How I had fucked Heather. Then Sammy, "Missionary."

"Yeah! Missionary!" Sammy agreed, wiggling off me before laying on her back.

"For me." Faye whispered, like I would need the extra motivation.

"Anything for you," I told her, kissing her on the way. It was a nice kiss, was at least on level with the ones Sam and I had had.

"Feed me your cock right from her." Whispered with her lips right against my ear.

That got an extra kiss, one that was interrupted by my sister reaching a foot out to nudge against our shoulders. Once more if it was anybody else I might have been annoyed, but instead I just chuckled, grabbing that foot just as she tried to pinch me between her toes. Sammy smiled but it was clear that all the kissing and whispering while she had just been laying there waiting and wanting had bothered her. I gave her small foot a kiss, as a sort of apology, almost asked Faye to step back when she grabbed my cock. Except Sammy liked it, that that dark hand tilted my (still so fucking hard) cock right in my sister's direction.

"You gonna put it in me?" My sister asked my best friend.

"Uh, yeah!" But first, just as I got close to the hole that I probably should not be entering, Faye bent and gave it a kiss.

"Wow!" Sammy popping up to get a look, despite having Heather and I eat her out already she wanted Faye too. Grabbing my friend's head, urging her the few inches where Faye went right for it. "OH WOW!"

I moved Sammy's leg up along the seatback. Unlike Faye she could only hook her heel at the top but it was enough to give her the full spread. Sliding in Sammy had to curl up some more as Faye lay across her stomach, brown eyes huge as the bespectacled woman put me to and then held me until I was IN my sister. More than ever my dick looked huge, stretching my sister's pussy, luckily she was freshly licked and dripping wet because it still took some work.

"Fuck! Brother! Gordon!" The foot came off the seatback to rest on my shoulder, bending me closer. Sammy was panting, having trouble focusing on me as she tried to deal with my dick being inside her. "Now you've done it! Now you broke me in with your fat dick, I won't even feel any other guys! I won't!" I started to say something but she pulled my hair with her toes. "You're..." Reaching down to stop me from fucking her, looking serious. "You're just gonna have to date Faye, since she's the only woman who'll let us keep fucking. You have too! Because... Because guys don't like me like you like me and... I can't go back to that now that... YOU!"

"Yeah! I guess we're just gonna have to be boyfriend and girlfriend now. And keep your sister as our sidepiece." Sammy nodding along in total agreement with this plan.

"You... Both?" I mean a night of wild sex was one thing but this?

"You know you want this." My near gymnastics level flexible sister kept her heel on me while curling up more, staring me in the eyes while she pulled me from her depths. Pleasure and ache breaking the stern mask she'd wanted to keep. Faye didn't even know that was what she wanted. My best friend just saw my dick coated in quim, right in her face, and she had to have it. Her groan coming from her very core, Sammy didn't look, her eyebrow went up, challenging me to deny them. "Say it or you won't go back inside me. And you know I'm tight. You know you want to get back into your sister's tight pink-part."

"I..." Faye registered what was going on as she ran her tongue up the slippery side of my shaft, over my sister's fingers. Her brown eyes hopeful. Sammy stern but almost scared, certainly needy. "How could I say no to that? To you both? I'll date Faye, probably should have been for years."

"Yeah," Pouting but knowing it was as much her fault as mine.

"And we'll have you on the D.L." I told my sister as I let my hands skim up her body, I couldn't believe how fucking sexy it was. Wickedly I knew a portion of her appeal was BECAUSE she was my sister. My hands trembled slightly as I made my way up her flat stomach, tiny breasts, and tiny nipples. My cock raged as Sammy opened up her mouth and sucked on a finger of one hand as the ones on the other traced over her adorable eager face. "Good god how did I get so lucky?"

"I wanna keep getting lucky!" Sammy said, mostly to Faye, letting my wet finger rest against her bottom lip.

Faye frowned in understanding, she'd been slowly stroking me, admiring the thickness and hardness. Wrestling it down that dark hand put me back into my sister's pink pussy, I slipped all the way in and got another example of Sammy's flexibility. As she locked Faye in place right close up to where we were incestously entwined, curled up around her. I happily took the back of her head and kissed her, experimentally started to fuck her. Felt a thrill as she momentarily broke the kiss to let out a moan, I didn't need to look, just stared at her shocked and pleasured face, I could feel Faye licking. The tip of her tongue sometimes missing my sister's clit and hitting the top of my shaft.

"Oh fuckety fuck this feels good! This... My brother's big dick feels... The best! THE BEST!" Sammy cried, breaking free of me to fall back onto the grey velvet seat. Sort of reversing herself as she started to thrust her cunt up, not just at me but also at Faye. Holding the back of her head, licking her lips as she enjoyed entwining her fingers in that curly curly hair. "The best with his sweet fucking girlfriend licking my clitty. Oh! OH! LICK IT! FUCK IT! OHHHHhhhhh!"

Samantha came on my dick. Rocking about so just the tip was swirling around inside her. Then snapping upward so that I popped out, she shoved Faye in place. The beautiful dark haired nerd lapping at the leaking hole loudly and lewdly. Sammy finally snapping away from her tongue, down this time. Holding Faye's head and nodding at her and then me. I was in a bit of a daze at what Sam wanted because Faye took me in, purring happily at tasting my manhood covered in my sister's love.

"Please! Fuck me again!" My best friend... My girlfriend said, coming up after a long lick from my balls to tip. My brain almost hurting with how sexy she was, with my sister's quim not just on her lips. Nope it was dripping down her chin, smeared across her dark cheeks, and splattering her beautiful tits. I was rock hard still and I didn't even know if I'd gotten close while fucking Sam, before I could even think about it Faye was atop me again. There was a bit of an awkward pause for me to get my leg out from under me, so we could do cowgirl again. "Yes! Oh yes!"

"Shit!" I groaned watching her rub my coated cock all through her gash before sitting down on it.

1...345678