Magical Night in the Sky Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As good as it was my sister took hold of my dick, MY SISTER! Older but smaller, smiling huge up at me now that she had not just my attention but my cock. Running her hand up it once had me nodding, I was so fucking close but I needed... I was shaking my head as she licked my shaft, opening her small hand up. I didn't care that she was cleaning Faye's very stick snatch off me, that that was insanely sexy. I wanted to cum!

"Ooh! It's even bigger close up!" Heather said before going down there as well, shoving my knee further apart.

"It's so hard too!" Sammy added moving aside for her, letting my dick shift back towards me and then pulling it away a few times, like it was a workout.

"Yeah, I see!" Then Heather Fucking Lancaster told my sister the words I should have never heard. "Can I suck it?"

"Yeah! I would never deny you anything!" Oh for sure Sam had a crush on her, Heather gave her a look before opening her mouth. My sister blinked when Heather just stayed there, then got it. I could have freaking cried! WEPT! When the sexy spirited brunette grabbed the back of the blonde's head and FORCED her to take in my cock. Well not forced because Heather moaned at the taste and started bobbing her head, sucking loudly at the tip. Making me more than moan. "You like that bro? You like her sucking you?"

"Yeah! Yes, of course!" Heather watching me as she slurped at me, this was clearly not her first time. Even better she kept her hands behind her back, wrists atop each other like she was bound, sucking me with an even and steady pace. Faye dug her toe into my stomach, I ignored it at first but then she got her short toe nail in. I about said something but noticed she was giving me The Eye. I nodded, understanding. "Sammy... Your... Your turn to put my dick in YOUR mouth! Suck my fucking dick!"

"Yeah Sammy! Suck your brother's dick!" Heather said eagerly after popping free, spit across her bottom lip and chin.

"If you all insist on incest." Giggling, before aiming and then inserting.

"Fuck!" I tried to resist but fucking Sammy's cheeks hollowed out, her tongue rolled around the underside of my shaft, and her small mouth stretched around my thickness. Her hair was pulled back into two ponytails, that jounced about as she didn't just bob but tossed her head around as well. I put my hand right between them, atop my own sister's head, then shoved up at her mouth. "Fuck! God sis! Holy fuck! That's... That's so good!"

"Cum in your sister's mouth! Gordo! Please! Please cum in your sister's mouth!" Faye said before reversing, legs stretched out towards the bright shiny stainless steel wall of the bus cab, purple painted toes a feet away from touching, her head dropping onto my stomach. I took hold of her hair, pulling it up to my face so that her scent filled me, as I was about to fill my sister's mouth. "Make sure we see Sammy! We want to see your brother's white load in your mouth!"

"OH FUCKING GOOD GOD! I'M CUMING!" I screamed, before I gave them all what they wanted.

There was so much! I don't think that Sammy even tried, not really. There was a light in her eyes as she opened her mouth, but tilted her head so that the first massive blast shot up across her nose, forehead, into her hair, and across my hand. The second one she did get in her mouth. She also did let everyone see, rolling her tongue through what was somehow a fucking mouthful of white. Faye's fingernails digging into me, her hair pulling away from my nose as she perked up and nodded her approval. The third and fourth shots erupted to the right and left of my sister's face. She moaned, I couldn't see where her hand was but I knew what she was doing. Not just masturbating as I gave her a facial, she was coming as I covered her cute face with brotherly cum.

"Mmm! Yummy!" As she gulped the sixth load, squeezing out the seventh onto her chin, the eighth onto her cheek, the ninth her forehead. Twitching and spasming but still rubbing at herself even though she seemed oversensitive from her little orgasm. "Gord you had a lot of good cum for me."

"Yeah, I fucking did." I rasped my agreement, very happy.

"So sexy! So freaking sexy!" Faye stroking her fingers over my sister's cheek, just avoiding the cum streaks.

"Yeah, you are so beautiful Samantha." Then Heather was on her, not just kissing my sister again, but slurping my cum from her face.

"Oh my god they're so sexy and slutty!" Faye huffed coming up beside me, I put my arm around her, she noticed the cum there. Seemed entranced by it, pulling it to her mouth and then proceeding to lick it off like a kitten. Licking all up and down for any trace of the stuff she'd made quick work of, very bashfully adding. "We're all so slutty! Slutty sluts!"

Heather and Samantha were delighted and happy cum sluts. I was especially turned on to see Heather's tongue slide across my sister's cheek, pushing a huge wad of cum into her mouth, to which Samantha fed it back to her. It went on... for a minute, more than a minute, but they were still both surprised when it was done. At first just looking at each other's faces for any trace, then turning to all angles to find any secret troves.

That's when Heather noticed that her and Sammy were both holding a penis that was still very very hard. Her attention going to it brought my sister's. Heather gave it a squeeze that made me suck some air, expecting to be oversensitive. I wasn't. She gave it a pull until it was nearly aimed at them, my freaking sister opening her mouth, ready to suck it again. Heather let go and it slapped hard and loud against my body. Heather perked up, Samantha giggled (took a turn flinging my erection), and even Faye with a moan reaching down to feel it.

"You ready to go already?" My sister and best friend hesitating a little before entwining their fingers, Faye giving me a hopeful look, her eyes ever so slightly indicating she wanted me to fuck my sister.

"I... It feels like it." Some part of me said it was quick, real quick, even considering I had three horny beauties.

"Good! I need to get fucked so bad!" Heather spoke up. Faye did want me to fuck my sister, I saw the disappointment, the panic as she tried to think of how to swing it back to Samantha. Jesus!

"You're so bad! You wanna fuck me and my brother! That's like the full set." Samantha did not have any issue with it, she giggled, clapped, and bounced. Faye and I marveled at her cuteness, then shared a look that confirmed we both felt the same way.

"Hmm, I only licked you for like a second before you insisted on licking me. Not stopping until I had a very nice come. So technically you fucked me." Heather said as she rose.

Standing there in the center of the bus all the velvet gray seats seemed in the appropriate arrangement, as they were all facing her. Only problem was they were not filled with the large audience the sexy as hell blonde deserved. The flashlights where we left them on the seats seemed to aim right at her like she was on a stage, the soft orange glow coming off the old lights built into the bus roof fit her smoothly tanned flesh like it was chosen by a professional. Her freaking tits! Perky and round and perfect. She smiled as she felt all the eyes on her, including Keith's from across the room. She didn't dance but she did take a minute or two to pose, we all stared. Marveled at her beauty. It was her own horniness, nothing from any of us that made her stop.

I could have watched all night, the rain like the applause of a vast audience.

"I owe you still," Shifting one hip out before pointing to the seat to my right. "If your thick dicked brother fucked me doggy I could..."

"Oh yes! Please! Oh yes!" Samantha crawled across the floor and jumped up onto the place Heather had indicated, rolling onto her back and jutting her legs up in the air.

"Gordon," Faye rasped, sort of pressing herself into me. Or maybe she was just falling forward as I leaned in towards my sister. Wanting the pretty pussy that she exposed as she V-ed her legs. "Let's..."

"You want to fuck me Gordon? Fuck me while I eat your sister out?" Heather asked, not just asked but slipped into the open space between my sister and I. Her butt might as well be a work of art; golden in color, somehow juicy but tight at the same time, with a freaking pink asshole (Pink!) above taint, and just in sight below was her wet and beautiful cunt. She wiggled it all at me, looking at me over her shoulder as my sister pushed up off the velvet to nod her head in indication of what my answer should be. "That dick in my pussy and your sister's pussy on my tongue! Don't you wanna?"

"I've had a crush on you since I first freaking saw you! So yeah! I wanna!" My eyes flicking to Keith who had stopped hiding, sitting up now, watching with big eyes as I was about to do the impossible.

Holding my dick at the base I scooted forward, aimed myself at freaking Heather Lancaster's vagina. There was no blackmail, excessive booze, drugs, or millions of dollars that it should take to get a girl like her to sleep with a goof like me. There was just her looking so eager, like the time it was taking me was hundreds of years too much. She had certainly fucked more people than all of us, as soon as my tip touched her lip, she showed that. Angling and then shoving herself back at me.

"Fuck! FUCK YES!" Both hands slapping to her hips as I thrust forward, staring down at my dick being ALL the way in her pussy. Geeky Gordon Baxter's penis was in Flawless Heather Lancaster vagina! "Are you freaking seeing this Keith!" Keith groaned, totally jealous and in total disbelief. "I'm in Heather Lancaster!"

"In her and she's... Oh god that might be the thickest thing I've ever had in me!" If she was pretending to make me feel good, which I have zero idea why she would, then she was a better actress than could be understood. Turning her head up towards the heavens, mouth coming open, rocking herself into me. "Ohh, whoa, yeah, it's the thickest thing I've ever had in me! SO GOOD!" Delighted shock worked across her pretty face as she worked her pretty pussy at my member. "Fuck Faye! I mean FUCK! No wonder you came so fast!"

"Yeah, it's huge in there, isn't it?" My best friend asked, coming up behind me so that her tits pressed into my back, her arms wrapping around me.

"Huge, but in a good way." Heather agreed, pulling forward, I almost yanked her back but realized she was not trying to get away.

"Uh god, what an ass!" Faye looking over my shoulder at my POV shot, dropping her hands to Heather's butt.

"Yeah, I agree."

"Huge, in a very good way." Heather had not heard, moving herself up and down my dick apparently felt too great to hear anything. I ground my teeth a little as she came away, back down, away, and then back down. Before her eyes opened, "In the good way that I could fuck it all night long."

"Heather! Heather please!" Samantha actually sort of rocking the bus she was bouncing with such need.

"Fuck me Gordon! Don't you stop until you fill me with cum, or I beg you to stop." Pulling away thrusting at me one more time before turning to my sister, she moved all of an inch down between Samantha's legs and my sister grabbed her and pulled her in.

"YES!" Samantha screamed in pleasure, looking around at all of us, then the blonde between her legs. Vibrating for a much different reason, "Heather Fucking Lancaster is eating my wet wet pussy!" The pleasure overtaking her and she snapped back into the velvet, still holding onto Heather. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, and she knows how to eat it too! So... SO GOOD!"

I couldn't see what Heather was doing. That same stupid voice kept trying to give me advice, telling me I should not care. But I wanted to know what Heather did, how she did it so well, because when (I hoped it was when and not if!) I ate Samantha I wanted to be at least as good. My mouth watered at the idea, I don't think Faye read my thoughts, she was apparently just a pervert like me. Letting fingers play over my dick as it came out of Heather, flattening as I went back in, coating them. Bringing them out where I knew she was about to lick them clean until she saw me turn in their direction, inhaling deeply.

"You get this one, I get the rest." Offering me her pinky, which had the least coating, but I greedily took it.

"Mmm!" Unconsciously picking up a notch in my speed at the taste, making Heather break free of my sister's tight grip to scream out my name. MY NAME! I would have never believed it if you would have told me. That I, Gordon Baxter didn't even look at Heather Lancaster as she screamed my name. I was fucking her but found myself entranced as Faye brought her coated fingers to her full lips. First a cute set of sniffs, her brown eyes a bit trepidatious at if she would like this or not. Pink tongue slipped out for a quick lick, and then she shoved all three fingers into her mouth at once. "Oh fuck yes Faye! Good god!"

"She's good!" I nodded, the little taste I had was indeed delicious.

Faye did it three more times, not just tracing those dark fingers over my dick either. Rubbing at the blonde's clitoris before lewdly licking her digits clean. She, delicately, found a way to slip a finger into Heather's pink. Inserting a dark finger into Heather's bright pink was super hot. Heather popping free of Sammy again at that, looking back with more shocked delight.

I wish I could say I had any fucking hesitation at all, when Faye offered me her thumb. It was after she stayed the longest, fingertips at the other woman's sensitive bump, webbing and palm rubbing along my shaft. Thumb working from the pink crinkle of flesh of Heather's fourchette, up over her small taint, and against her asshole. Spreading Heather's excessive arousal fluid all over that improbably pink backdoor, it seemed if Heather was a little wetter she might have gotten it in! I could feel Heather's inner muscles going, the near penetration was turning her on. I don't think Faye was experienced enough to know that was a thing, or just to try it. She was tantalized but the sight but wanted to give it to me. I sucked it while she cleaned off her fingers, her deep and beautiful brown eyes looking into mine, both of us overjoyed at how we had more in common that we thought. We were both next level perverts too.

We made Heather come. I'd like to say it was just me but it was a group effort. Not as fast as Faye popped, but most of my former lovers lasted much longer. However long it was I didn't feel close to done, which my inexperienced ass should have cum right away inside Heather Fucking Lancaster. Faye helped by diddling Heather, the blonde groaned with her mouthful that she was going to come, so Faye stopped feeding us and instead rubbed the blonde's pink clitty. Samantha was helping too by then, my tiny sister pretzeled herself to reach down and play with Heather's titties. It was probably for her own arousal but it helped Heather, for sure.

"Oh fuck! THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST..." But Samantha didn't give her a chance to go on, yanking her back.

"Don't stop! I'm gonna! I'm gonna! Sweet Heather the cheerleader! I'm gonna come! GONNA... COME... ON CHEERLEADER'S FACE!" Heather came first but Samantha was close behind, probably helped over the edge by all the moaning and groaning vibrations the blond was doing right into Sam's clit. Sam letting go finally as she burst. "YES! OH GOD YES!"

"Gordon! Fuck me! FUCK MY PUSSY GORDON! MAKE ME COME SO GOOD!" Heather screamed as soon as she was let go, twisting back to look at me.

She was fucking beautiful! She instantly understood what Faye was doing too. That pleasure filled beautiful face dialed into surprise, and then carnal approval. Having felt the thumb on her asshole, seeing it now in my mouth. I sucked on it eagerly like I had never outgrown the habit. I can't be sure but I think she had another orgasm right atop the other. Her pussy clamping down on me so much that I just had to jam into her and hold, despite what I'd been told. Eyes closing she fell to the velvet, onto my sister's thigh. All of us breathing heavily.

"One more?" Heather asked, starting to rotate around on me.

"Uhhh," Faye huffed in my ear.

"Yeah, let's swap Faye out for Sam." Knowing my best friend was horny again, I'm sure I had a red spot on my butt cheek where she was humping her fuzzy pussy against.

"Okay!" Heather said instantly.

"Uh! God! Uhh, is it okay? Really? You want to... Eat me?" Faye asked me, seemingly we all had a crush on the popular in high school blonde.

"Yeah! It'll be so hot!" Faye nodded her agreement to that, I ventured. "First my sister and then you getting eaten by her while I'm in her. So hot!"

"Yes! Come here Faye, give me that beautiful black pussy!" Heather slapping Samantha's legs closed, then giving her tiny ass a swat. A hard one the second time when my sister just shook her head in denial like she always did when one of us had to wake her up for school. That woke her up, the cry of anguish was higher pitched but still the same as when she was pulled from dreamland into reality. "Move it, go back there with your brother."

"Hey! Eh! Nooooo! Aww! Meany!" As she was pushed towards the seat's edge, rolling the rest of the way off on her own. "I was just laying there nicely and..." More complaints lost as she slapped onto the thick shiny rubber floor of the bus. Turning to see Faye taking her place, my best friend's eyes huge with eager anticipation, huge and locked onto Heather's mouth. "I see how it is!"

"Stop your complaining Sammy," I growled, I can't imagine she actually fell asleep just then but she was acting like she had been woken up early. Faye inspired the idea, remembering what she had whispered in my ear, about watching me fuck my sister. But I was eager to see it as well, "Stop being a brat and get over here."

"Why?"

"I've got something for you." I pointed.

"Huh?" The words processed, then lightbulb of chipperness went off over her head. "Me?" Like an excited puppy she darted over to me on all fours. "Hi! I want that yummy yummy stick!"

I didn't think it was possible but I felt more blood flooding into my dick. I know she had sucked it already but there was something deep and wicked in me that thrilled at me pulling myself from one woman and offering it to another. Amped up even more by that other woman being my sister. Amped up even more by Heather letting out a raspy laugh of shocked approval. Faye moaning, so turned on she couldn't help but touch herself even though Heather was moments away from licking her. My fucking tiny big sister looking up at me happily as I slipped myself into her awaiting mouth.

Heather was so wet! Enough that Samantha had to literally slurp at my dick because of all the stuff coating my piece. I put it in halfway, which made my sister's face go red, her eyes start to water with the strain of how big I was. Gasping as I pulled away, but slipping her tongue out and coming up closer when I slapped myself at her pretty nerdy face. Licking my balls and then the entirety of the shaft.

"Put me inside her." I told my sister, reaching down for her hand.

"Gordon! We're really going down the incest rabbit hole, aren't we?" Taking it and not just standing up but falling against me. Neither Heather or Faye were very big but even still they made Sammy seem so small. My sister still shorter than me as I knelt on the low height-friendly bus seats. Whispering, "All the way down it."

"You bothered by it?" But she was shaking her head even before I finished.

"Me..." I searched my feelings, mostly because I could see Keith across there shaking his head. "Me either."

"Sweet!" Sammy rubbing against me with her excited bouncings, her tits so small but a turn on to have pressing against me. Stroking me while licking her lips. Aiming it at Heather, "Sexy!"

123456...8