Magical Night in the Sky Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're all older now mom," I put out there, Faye gripped my hand, she saw something too but she wanted to back off instead of dig in.

"Yeah, I suppose you are." Mom giggled again, looked around but the other parents seeing their kids off had gone inside their homes already, or driven off to work. "About... It's just something my friend told me. She said a girl that she knew had gone out and found the Sky Bus, with her friends. She said that they had to have... relations with each other, to get their wish. I guess none of them did and... Well nothing special happened to them." Mom shrugged. "Probably because nothing special would ever have happened, but... Maybe because they didn't do it, or... Each other." Mom smiled and shook her head, still thinking us silly. "That's why I thought it was silly that you all kept looking for it, especially..." Mom's eyes moved to us, I could tell it wasn't subconscious, her knack for not seeing her daughter and son being a little more touchy feely than we should be. She was purposely trying not to see it. "Well I should go, your dad and I are getting breakfast."

"Sure, bye, love you." We all said our love, mom bustled off, left with a wave. Faye gripped my hand tightly trying to tell me not to say anything. Let it drop.

"I gotta get to work." Sammy said looking at her phone.

"You gotta get in that house." I growled, making my sister jump, start to ramble excuses. I spoke over her. "You knew there was a chance we would have do it and you still went out there with me?"

"I..." I guess my sister knew me better by than than I thought, even though I kept my tone gravely serious she stopped. Gave me a wicked smirk, nearly jumping into my arms until she remembered we were outside. Out front outside. "Does that turn you on?"

"So fucking much you incestous slut!" I growled, she ended up just calling into work because we used the first child free day to our FULL advantage.

1...345678