Magical Night in the Sky Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your sister does have boobs like these." Samantha giggled, the brunette who I had known my entire life turning them out of Heather's hands to beam them right at me. Heather wanted to grab them again but Sam caught her, held them to not obstruct my view. "I've never caught you being all about them."

"I guess I'll have to make up for that." A little worried about the judgement that would get from the other two ladies.

"Yeah?" Sammy was all excitement, starting to lean my way, thrilling me at the prospect.

"But first he's going to be all about his best friend's titties." Faye nearly yelled, worried that she was going to lose my focus. Somehow popping one of her overall straps so that it shot up and slapped down along her back in a very dramatic way. There was a shirt on under the overalls but my mind locked onto the prospect of finally seeing Faye's chest, instead of seeing the chest already bared. Didn't matter because Heather was hit with a little jealousy or lack of patience, pulling my sister back down into her lap, then tight against her. Faye staring at me with pleased smile, liking that she had stolen my attention back so easily. "You really do want me. Your best friend, you want me really bad."

"Yes, really bad." I rasped.

The other strap went the same as the first, as if rocket powered. This time the front of the denim staple of Faye's cold weather wear dropped. The shirt underneath was long sleeved, decorated with different faces of all the characters from Seinfeld, all at different angles and with different expressions. I barely registered that, I'd seen it before, had been indoctrinated into loving the show by her. What I liked was how her perky tits were pushing out the front of that shirt. How she sort of invited me to take it off, with just a raised eyebrow and a shift of her sexy body.

"God damn!" Still all raspy as I revealed her midriff, dark and sexy. "Oh god damn!" A fucking neon pink bra that seemed to glow by magic against her flesh. The breasts inside were delicious looking and the alluring almost dance move she used to curl to the side and help me slide her out of the shirt was amazingly sexy. "You're kinda a jerk for not showing me years ago."

Sammy snorted and nodded, Faye rolled her eyes, Heather's turn to reach out and just shy away from touching what she clearly wanted to touch.

A dangerous amount of blood pulsed into my cock as both Heather and Samantha "helped" Faye out of her bra. Faye got the snaps and the other two pulled the thing their way. My long time best friend pushing her chest out, watching my every reaction. Her titties were astounding. Perky, handful sized, and they had dark black nipples. I'd had never been with a black girl in any way before and my brain seemingly tried to deny that boobs, much less the nipples on them, could be this dark.

"You're a total jerk for not showing me these years ago." I joked again, but in a strained and serious tone.

"You're a jerk for not showing me..." Careful to get my attention she let her finger fall until the tip was resting on my bulge. All I could do was tell myself to breath, because I could barely handle the idea that my hot best friend was touching my dick, even through my jeans. Shifting forward and wiggling her tits at me she playfully whispered. "How about we show each other everything."

That got a nod, or lots of eager nods before she slipped from my lap. The bagginess of her overalls did most of the work as she rose. With a sexy and adorable hip toss they finished their decent leaving her in light blue panties and dark red socks. I wanted nothing more than to watch her strip the rest of the way but she mounted her fists on her hips and waited. I understood, after a second, the sight of her topless and just in her undies paused me to my core as I held my shirt a couple inches up.

I had never thought myself much in the way of desirable, but I felt that way then. Faye giving a tremble as I took off my sweater and shirt. At the sight of my orange boxer briefs, just the color basically as I hadn't done anything but opened the fly of my jeans and grabbed the waistband, she grabbed the front of her blue undies. Not just grabbed but pressed her fingers in, needing some edge taken off of her arousal at finally seeing me in this sexually charged way.

I don't know how I didn't blow my load.

Somehow I managed to hold back, embarrassed and with minimal self esteem or not I was motivated to relieve myself of these damn clothes. Not just because the bus interior felt a nice warm temperature to very much explain the fog coated windows.

Piling everything up on my left, fighting the distraction of my sister and my (our) high school crush to my right making out. I was glad that the bus seats had aged so well, soft and comfortable grey velvet. My dick was hard as hell but it was throbbing because I was so turned on! I had never really had much pre-cum (Never even really thought about "lacking" it.) but there was gossamer strands of the stuff each time my dick jumped up off my flesh. My dick seemingly trying to make up for lost time it was oozing so badly. Then again I don't think I'd they been so turned on!

"Good god Gordo! Look at you!" I was glad she seemed to appreciate all of me, glad I had a liking for hikes to keep me to a modest fitness level. As much as I liked her appreciating all of me, the way she looked at my dick, that was REALLY NICE. "Good god Gordo! Look at that!" Biting her bottom lip the way she cupped herself seemed to change slightly, almost protective, somehow only then did I remember she was a virgin. "Mallory Deacon did not say you were so big."

"She..." I didn't know they were friendly enough to exchange such information, but now was not the time. "I don't think I've ever been so hard in my life."

"Damn Gordon!" My own sister's cry stealing my attention, for a second I thought she was just hiding her breasts from me, but I saw she was playing with her small nipples as she stared at my dick.

"I've had a lot of dicks Gordon," Not something I wanted to hear from my crush, but then again how could I expect someone as hot as her to be as pure as snow? Heather stared at me with total lust, her and Sammy ever so slightly grinding together, dry humping and for sure getting something out of it. "That's the fatest one I've ever seen!" Touching her flat tummy above her belly button she shook her head. "I had long ones and never liked them. Go too deep and feel like... Well they don't feel good. I... I... Well, I think my wish may have come true right there." Her cheeks turned rosy, she may have been more experienced than the rest of us (combined) but she didn't want be so open about her past. Didn't want us to judge her. Reaching over to stroke my shoulder, "Save some for me." Holy fucking fuck! Holy fucking fuckety fuck Heather Lancaster just said that to me, about my dick, wanting my dick to go inside her, for fun! Then her hand slipped to Faye's dark leg, because Faye had slide in, almost back onto my lap. "Please?"

"Uh, I want it so bad!" Was all Faye could say.

"All of us do!" MY FUCKING SISTER SAID!

"Oh," Keith was still at the far end of the large Oval interior of the old bus. All curled up and shaking his head, Faye understood, I was the only guy, giving me a shrug. I got out, "I'll try."

"Thanks!" Both Heather and Sammy said at once, then Sam called. "Jinx! Lick my pussy!"

"Gladly!" Heather groaned and for being centerstage suddenly we (me) didn't seem to exist to them anymore.

"Uh hey," Faye whispered, making my attention swing back to her, instead of watching the other two strip.

"Hey you." Realizing that I had a nearly naked best friend who should be my focus.

"Foreplay?" Not exactly looking in the direction of the two loudly kissing and happily striping women.

"Probably should..." Considering where I had her, how close she was to being on my dick, I didn't want to but this was fucking Faye, if not her then... Nobody. "I... It's been a while."

"It's been longer for me." She said, IE forever for her. I smiled, gulping as she started wiggling out of her blue undies. "I don't... I don't think I'll last long either." Once more her eyes floated to the giggling and happy bi-girls beside me. "And I don't know when they're going to... Cut in."

"Okay." I'd warned her, I probably should have been gentlemen enough to promise her I wouldn't do the others until I'd done her, then insisted on going down on her, but I was so fucking hard that each freaking heartbeat that I was out and not being touched nearly had me spasming in pain.

"God damn!" I huffed when those panties came off and she revealed herself completely to me, well there was still the socks but...

"It's okay?" Dragging her fingers of both hands over labia, through her short of insanely tightly curled black pubes.

"It's more than okay."

"I haven't shaved since..."

"Wait you didn't expect the search for the Sky Bus to turn into an orgy?" Somehow looking her in the eyes, they were pretty eyes behind her nerdy glasses but there was so much to be seen! Of her sexy bod.

"No, for some reason it never even occurred to me." Snorting, smirking, and climbing back onto my lap. "It should have, it really should. What with Heather Freaking Lancaster and Samantha being with us, nothing says orgy like women way out of our league, or..." But she didn't want to say it, thinking I'd freak out about it, maybe that I hadn't even thought about the incest angle. "Or..."

"My sister? That that... That makes it an incestous orgy?" I watched her and she didn't flinch, I mean she did at the use of that word but she just watched me, worried that I would freak out, not disgusted herself.

"Yeah."

"It's..." I wanted to look but knew if I did I would stare, there was some licking going on over there. "It's..."

"Uh yeah, for me too." Saving me from actually saying that it was a turn on. Her hand took hold of my cock, well enough that she pulled it so that it pointed towards the ceiling, then ran her crotch against it again. The clothes were gone, I worried that if I'd had a wish I'd used to make our clothes go away. But then again... it seemed worth it in that moment. She was so wet and warm, her face contorting with pleasure at the brief contact. She put me at her, not her entrance but her clitoris, I could feel the solid bump slipping from side to side as she rubbed my tip against it. My Faye leaning in close to whisper, "I want to watch you fuck her. I want to... See you two together and masturbate."

Of course I had no fucking answer to that, besides a greedy, eager, and I'm sure dopey nod. That sounded good to me. She was right, she would not take long, even before I agreed she was close. My hands going to her, distracted for a moment as I touched her. Legs and hips, fingers stretching out for her juicy butt. Coming back as she started rocking, thrusting, and rubbing me against her. It was like a dance move. Her mouth fell open, little moans escaping her as her entire body concentrated on getting off. Rubbing my penis at her clitoris so that she could come from something besides her own hands for the first time. Faster, that face couldn't seem to believe what she was feeling. Between my suddenly excessive precum and her juices, she was more than lubricated for this type of thing.

The moan that she let out was guttural, she fell forward against me, wrapped both arms around me to hug me as she came. My dick hugged by her fuzzy labia. My hot friend was coming because of me! Thrusting against me by the tiniest of margins she kept her pleasure going. I let my fingers trail everywhere I wanted over her beautiful body. So naturally one hand pretty much stayed glued to her ass the entire time. I softly kissed her collarbone, then neck, chin, and lips as she came out of her come. For a moment I almost freaked out, thinking... Very briefly, that it wasn't her fingertips that pressed into our cheeks, then mouths. But it was, fingers that were covered in her flavor. We ended up both licking at them, I almost ended up dragging her up to my mouth because the hint that was on her digits was not enough.

"Ready?" She asked, of course she wasn't experienced enough to just get it in there after my nod. She had to lean back, lift up, watch herself put me at her entrance, before she leaned back, and started down onto me. "Uh! Uh, oh, Gord... Gordo... Gordon!"

"Yes!" Arms wrapped around her I supported her as best I could, so she could slowly impale herself on my dick. I don't know if it was my pre-cum, her she-cum, or both but I could feel thick wet warmth rolling down my shaft well before her tight sticky oven enveloped it. "Faye! Good god yes!"

Once it was done, her slightly fuzzy and once virgin vagina all the way down on my swollen to the max penis, we just basked in that. Then she leaned forward and cupped my face, kissed me. Once more I was unsure what had happened, as something was thrown over us. For a crazy second I thought we'd been netted, by the cops or something, but it was her beat up flannel sweater with the lambs wool like interior. That she had thrown over our heads.

"Just us." She whispered, enough light in the well lit cab of the bus for us to still see each other even under the jacket. "This first time, just us."

"Yes! Of course." Unable to help myself. "Like it should have been years ago, ya jerk."

"Like it should have been years ago," A ghost of a smile but that was all lost as she rose up, the pleasure was more than I was prepared for.

"Good god! Faye! I don't know if it's because I've never done this without a condom or... Jesus you feel so good!" But I saw if I was liking this she was on another fucking level completely!

While she nodded she couldn't find any words, her mouth open, lip curled up. Eyes were big behind her glasses, she started at it better than the sluttiest girl I had dated. Gripping my forearms, both of us finding where I could grab her and she could hold me, to maximize her speed and strength. I marveled at the sight of her, wanted to kiss her but the pleasure was too much for her, not to mention how hard she was concentrating.

Beautiful brown breasts with dark nipples swayed with her movements. She didn't have a flat stomach like my sister or I had seen hinted at on Heather, but I still caught hints of the muscles as she worked herself on me. Her hands shifting a few inches pretty much on each up and down. Her eyes locked on my fairly pale seeming white dick going in her darker than almost anything but her nipples pussy. Peeks of purplish labia and actual pink inners visible as she moved faster, as she came up and curled so that just the tip of me was inside her, held there for a second, then smashed down.

"What's wrong?" I asked when she stopped, me deep inside her, her eyes tightly shut, head shaking underneath our cover.

"I... Your dick is so good Gordon." Strained and almost pained. Brown eyes finding mind, apologetic. "I'm about to come again!"

"Oh, that's okay." Wanting to laugh, to tell her that I would take that as nothing but a compliment, that she could come quick and often anytime we had sex now and in the future.

"When I masturbate I never get past two, then I'm done." Miserable because she wanted to get me off too.

"Oh." Blinking, shaking my head. "Sorry I'm... God you masturbate?"

"Of course I do." A hint of a smile, amused at how much that admission turned me on.

"When? To what?"

"Is now really the time?"

"You promise you'll tell me... Show me later?" I pressed.

"If I get to watch you too. And... If we do other stuff, I mean, I've masturbated thousands of times." She did that on purpose, knowing the huge number would drive me crazy, it did. "Now that I have you..."

"Alright, good, yeah, from now on we masturbate as like... Foreplay, or whatever, otherwise we get each other off." She pulled my hand from her hip at my statement, shaking it.

"Deal! And now we're legally bound."

"Legally bound." It was something we did on occasion, usually to ensure the other didn't let out a secret we had had to share.

We kissed for maybe half a second after the handshake, which I knew would be a new and permanent addition. Handshake and then kiss. Then her eyes shot open, shock, maybe fear. I was about to ask what when the fear turned up a notch, before I felt her pussy clamp down hard on my dick. I groaned, unable to believe anything could ever be so tight. And she was already a damn vice! Then she was slapping her hands against my chest, nails dug in, and let out that guttural gurgle that I was sure now she must have let go on each orgasm.

I might have asked what was going on but two things happened at once, a tongue rolled over my balls and Faye's other iconic cold weather fashion piece was pulled away. Plaid coat gone, the bright light of flashlights and the overhead ceiling lights of the bus bathed us. My attention snapping back to Faye before it even got away. Her hair was even more messy, like it was when she first sat up from sleep, before she could semi-tame it with her fingers. That and the orgasm face she was making would have made me blind to anything.

Which was proven because Heather had to shove her way between us before I even registered she was there. Right before, over Faye's shoulder, I saw Keith. Somehow even further away and in the corner, angrily denying us perverts over here. Which meant it was my sister between my knees. I could feel her forearms resting on them while she pulled Faye's big butt apart and licked there. I was jealous, I was glad that Sammy had "broke" Faye into this because I knew I would have eventually. That ass was just too sexy not too. Too sexy and I just knew that asshole would be so pretty and so dark.

"You saved some for your sister and I, right?" Heather asked, I started to nod, but then noticed she was naked. My jaw dropping and mind going blank... Well she saw it and it totally delighted her, she posed so sexily. "Hmm?"

I knew I shouldn't because I was pretty sure I was in love with Faye, but it was Heather Fucking Lancaster! The only reason she wasn't hottest girl in school was because Carly Meyers was not just too hot for dumb little Defluer, but too hot for our whole state. Any state besides California or New York. If Carly was here I would have died, I nearly blacked out from Heather as it was. As she was. Beautiful face smiling as I admired her. Perky breasts weren't vastly bigger than Faye's, but enough to just know they were at looking at them. Oval pink areolas, small rounded nips at their centers. A flat stomach that hinted at abs enough that I wanted to cover not just my own imperfect stomach but Faye's as well. And a pussy so smoothly shaved that I didn't think it was shaved at all, I thought that perfect mound had never had hair on it at all. That gorgeous labia majora had just the hint of her pink pleasure part peeking out, all of it wet where my sister (the lucky bitch) had no doubt licked it.

Heather Lancaster was kneeling naked beside me. Kneeling and looking like stone cold perky delighted perfection. Faye was on my dick, beautiful best friend Faye with her pussy spasming around me. The dark goddess coming and coming. My sister was licking from my taint, up my balls, over the hint of my shaft not tightly in my best friend's hole, up her dark bifkin, and all through the depths of her sexy ass. I should say Sam was happily doing that. Happily! Not just giggling and letting out cheery noises but actually saying, "Yummy." and "Yum bum bummy." and "Brothers candy coated balls."

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" I called before thrashing.

Heather was playfully and prettily annoyed, she slapped my chest and waved a fist under my nose.

"You can't cum IN HER!" My sister said before pulling me out of Faye.

"Uh thank god!" My best friend said before falling to the long length of velvet bus seat beside me, a good five feet before it curved to meet the wall. Plenty of her room but she still landed, making sure at least her feet were on my chest and stomach, laying so she could watch over her shoulder. That ass! That bare ass was sticking up and it was better, way (way, way, way, way, way) better than I had ever thought. Big and juicy as hell! The crack slick from my sister's licks. "Uh god!"

123456...8