Magician 03: Trouser Snake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe how much more I had made in tips. Added to the show payoff, I was making a lot more than I usually. I, likewise, was surprised that they liked the show. As the weeks passed, attendance went up, and a lot more women wanted to lick or suck my trouser snake, so my take also went up. I was renamed 'The Snake Lady'.

Book 3. Will the real Snake Lady please stand up.

Word spread, and I was news. I had a few interviews, and I explained what had happened, but without mentioning magic, just the pungi. Then I had a curious offer. A local cable show wanted to show me doing the act, and also wanted to show the real thing to compare. Even more curious, they wanted me in my normal stage outfit, bare breasts and all. My boss agreed to it, so we went to the studio, and I met the other snake charmer.

He was seated, with his basket in front of him. I walked in and sat down a few feet away. He ignored my dick, and just stared at my exposed breasts, but the cameraman got him to focus. He was first, and I was to start a little after him, in a dueling charm. He started, then knocked the lid off the basket, and his cobra began to rise.

I then began, and my trouser snake also started to rise. I also pushed the magic to make it stretch. I made mine go as high as his. So he did some more, and made his cobra go higher. I matched him. We were both up about six feet up, and he decided to get a bit aggressive, so he had his cobra lean over toward my snake and flare at it. I felt it only appropriate to do the same. While my snake could not make any sound, it could flare, and lean, so I did.

That was a very bad idea, as suddenly, his snake struck out, and bit my snake. I screamed, and soon blanked out. I learned he swiftly got his snake to let go, and forced it back into its basket. At that point, I was injected with the antivenom, but whoever did it, injected it at the bite, not into the bloodstream. While my dick shrank, it hadn't shrunk all the way. I was rushed to a hospital, and woke up there.

I was out for three days, and they were doing a lot to keep me alive. Finally, my body overcame the venom, allowing me to wake up. When I looked under the covers, I saw the end of my dick was still wrapped. It was the next day that I realized it was longer than before, but I could not tell how much. Three days later, the wrapping came off. I saw some discoloration, and an odd smoothness in small areas about the head of my dick. But the doctors said not to worry, it would go away. They discharged me.

I took a week off, but when I went back to the strip club, I wore a longer miniskirt, and still, six inches hung out. For some reason, it was sixteen inches long. I did find that doing the snake lady show seemed easier. A few days later, I noticed the smooth areas seemed to be growing, and more forming. Also a pair of white spots appeared on the head of my dick, and the slit twisted from vertical to horizontal and seemed to be widening. Yet, it all seemed natural.

Two weeks later, I realized the smooth areas seemed to look like scales, and the head of my dick seemed more snake-like. When I flared the head, it began to look more and more like a real cobra. The third week, I scared a customer when I flared, because the slit opened up a little. Later that night, at home, I did it again, but had my snake turned to face me. It was uncanny how much it looked like a snake when I did that. Since it happened every time I flared, we made it part of the show.

About the same time, I seemed to get some form of impression of light from the show. Two weeks later, I realized the white spots on the head were seemingly acting like rudimentary eyes. Likewise, the smooth spots seemed to be even more like scales, and were starting to cause areas further up to start becoming smooth. Then one day, the impression of light, became sight. Poor sight, but still sight. I was seeing with my trouser snake.

The next surprise was when a tongue suddenly flickered from within my snake. With it, I gained another sense of taste, and I learned that it would also flicker when I had sex with a woman. I would taste her cunt with my dick. It didn't take long for me to learn to use it to lick a woman's clit, and G-spot to make them come faster. Another trick I learned when the slit grew, was to have my dick swallow another guy's dick. I would cause the tip to open, and then push over his erection, like a condom. Soon, that went on the menu for my private shows.

One day, I felt rather odd, and called in sick. I meant to sleep all day, but I got out of bed to get something to eat. That's when I noticed breaks in the scales. After getting food, I went into the shower to wash it, and I got a big shock. My dick was shedding its skin! I assisted that, and when the scales I had seen before were removed, there was an underlying set of scales, that were better formed, and looked a lot more like a cobra. They also went further back, and stopped just short of my balls. The head now looked like a cobra head. I later learned it had grown two inches.

Suddenly, the head swiveled and looked at me. I saw through its eyes, and I could even feel its tiny intelligence. It then turned around, exploring its body, and when it discovered my balls, it started licking them. Suddenly, I became erect, which pulled it away, but it just turned and started licking my nipples. Suddenly, I was about to come in the shower, and not thinking, I pulled my dick into my mouth when I came. I swallowed everything, then felt it explore the inside of my mouth.

I opened my mouth, and it pulled out, and started licking my face. Eventually, it explored my entire body, even my butt. It stretched to reach some parts, but after half an hour of exploration, it settled down.

I decided to see what would happen if I played my pungi. I couldn't believe how easy it seemed. It stretched and bent as I desired, with ease. I could feel its mesmerized state, and knew I had full control.

As the next day was a day off, I stayed home, and relaxed. It was fascinating seeing my trouser snake explore everything. I gave it a little magic, and it used it to stretch even more, and at one point, it was exploring things twenty feet away. After it finished exploring, I went to a different room, and somehow I was able to communicate that this was our home. I also learned how to make it quiescent.

When I went back to work, I was an even greater hit, with my trouser snake. A few months later, I was back on that cable show, but this time to do my act alone, and to show that my snake was actually me. Afterwards, when I joined the interview couch, people passed around my snake to take a closer look at it. Each year, sometime in the summer, my trouser snake shed its skin. Afterwards, it was rejuvenated, and looked even more like a cobra. I also learned it grew a few inches every time. I stopped wearing panties, and let it hang down below my skirt. Later, when it was longer, it usually climbed up to hang off my arm, or over my shoulder. I don't remember when it got fangs, but I learned that it could kill and eat a mouse. I was shocked, but a few days later, I felt something odd with my poop, and looked to see the skeleton of the mouse. From that point on, whenever my snake swallowed a guy's dick and he came, his jizz was swallowed, and his dick was cleaned. I could also surround a clit, and lick it while inside my trouser snake.

= = = = = = = = = =

I love getting your votes.

I would also like to hear from you.

Leave a comment!

12