Magician 05: Caught in the Act 02

Story Info
The costume is too good.
18.8k words
4.78
2.5k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The costume is too good

Thanks to my editor kenjisato. Also, to LanguageTool. Combined, they put me right. Any problems left all belong to me.

= = = = = = = = = =

"Alice, thanks for meeting me. I have a solo act, that I've been thinking of making into a duo. After seeing you at that costume party last week, and looking you up on the internet, I have decided you could be a good candidate for the job."

"Thanks, Mario. What kind of act do you have?"

"It is a comedy act, about my recent travels. After each season, I update the act to include my recent travels. Some years back, I went through the Middle East, and got some material, but not enough for a whole performance. One of the souvenirs I picked up is an old-fashioned lamp. It resembled the ones in the tales of Aladdin, and the street merchant claimed it was formerly the home of a genie. While I didn't believe that, and tested it by rubbing it, I still bought it because it just screamed 'Middle Eastern'. We could use it, with you in that genie costume, to have you be a genie I accidentally acquired."

"Can I see the lamp?"

"Sure." He got up, and went out of the room briefly, before returning with it. He handed it to me.

"Nice! It looks old. Would you polish it?"

"I don't know. It might lose value if I do."

"Possibly, but are you looking to sell it, or to use it as a convincing prop? As a prop, it represents a home, and the one living there would keep it looking good."

"You're right. I'll send it out to be polished."

"So. The lamp. Me, as a genie. What would the routine look like, and what would my part be?"

"It would be a fish-out-of-water type, with you, the genie, not having been out for over a century. All the marvelous tech, versus old-fashioned viewpoints. If you're willing to wear that outfit, we can do sexual innuendo, as it would be an adult act. Your part would be to make 'magic' happen by making things happen without being seen doing so."

"That does sound interesting. As Magic Mary, I have been working on a new trick I was planning to add the next time there is a sustained slump in attendance. It is a teleport trick. I go from point A to point B without being seen. I could adapt that to a genie's appearance and disappearance."

"Oh... add a little smoke from the lamp, and it will look just like the old TV show."

"That could also help hide the relocation. If we can agree on the money, I'll update the teleport for smoke relocation."

We talked some more about the act, and later about the money, and came to an agreement. I asked to modify the lamp so that it could hide a smoke machine, while appearing the same on the outside.

The next day, I saw Henry, my effects maker. I showed him the lamp, and told him what I wanted. I indicated that I wanted smoke long enough to cover my entrance or exit, without causing a mess needing to be cleaned up. It also had to fit in the lamp, and I had to be able to remote activate it at least twice per show. I also indicated its use in the act, and that he would need to get it polished before the show could go on.

"Alice, I will have to check the catalogs for what tiny smoke machines can do. No guarantees. You might need a secondary machine to generate the volume."

"If I must, I will, but if you can find a way that fits in the lamp, that will allow us to place the lamp anywhere. A secondary source fixes the location. Also, my costume won't help hide stuff. You know those gauze fabrics? Well, the genie outfit is made of that stuff."

"Not asking much, are you."

"I know, but we both know who the real magician is around here."

"Flattery may get you a discount, but I'm not a miracle worker."

"Allow me to disagree."

"Hmm... That gauze is not all the costume is it? What about a belt, buttons, ties, and jewelry?"

"Jewelry, definitely. Belt, maybe, or perhaps some kind of tie. I need to shape the outfit so it looks good. I don't think there will be any buttons."

"I see. You'll be dressed as a genie?"

"Yes."

"Veil? Headpiece? What kind of jewelry? Small, or substantial? Necklace?"

I answered his questions, and we settled on an armband disguised as jewelry. It would be a leather bracer, covered with brass, with fake jewels. The jewels would be switches that each controls one thing. Space could be made between the brass and the leather to hold the electronics. He suggested that I make a 'nude' belt. That is, have it the same color as my skin, and then covered in gauze. It could be several inches tall, and the boss could seem to be free-floating over my stomach. The boss could store some magic stuff, and there could be slits in the back of the belt to hide other things.

I liked that idea. While I left him with the lamp, I went home, and began designing a belt. First, I did an internet research to get ideas for a boss, and when I had one, I made a paper cutout. I then looked at myself in a full-length mirror, to see how well the paper boss fit. I had made it too large initially, so I could trim it down. Ten minutes with the scissors later, and it was sized correctly, and shaped in a way I desired. Next, I made a veil with matching fabric to the costume. Then I dropped off a duplicate of the paper cutout, and a large scrap of material, so Henry could have something to work with. We had already decided he would coordinate the extras so the whole would make me pretty. For the boss, he made a design that matched the lamp, including the wording, so it seemed to be a set.

Then I worked on a belt. I was a little doubtful at first, but I found some pale leather near my skin tone, and used a pair of pantyhose that did match, to cover it. When it was next to my skin, you only saw the edge. The belt almost disappeared against my flesh. I then added a layer of gauze, and tried it with my genie outfit. While that outfit had a visible belt, this replacement was difficult to see. I did some more work on the belt to vary the outline from straight lines, and checked again. That was better. You could still see it, but you had to look.

The next step was to go over the magic tricks I thought I could pull off with the limited storage I had, and spoke with Mario to figure out what tricks I should try to pack in, and the priority.

I added a blonde wig, with long, styled hair. I could also use it to store some things as well. The headband I added, could also store some things. Over the next month, changes were made in just about everything, but the costume came together.

Over that same month, Mario and I worked on the act. We couldn't do my entrance and exit until the lamp was done, but Henry said soon. Mario had to get used to a partner, and I had to learn his timing, and bring my magic routines to enhance things. Eventually, we were ready, and the two dress rehearsals went off without a hitch.

I must say, Henry nearly pulled off another miracle. It was expensive, but he found a machine that could produce two kinds of smoke on demand. One would blow out and then fall, the other would blow out and rise. This way, the lamp could be placed at waist level, and when the smoke happens, it would make a pillar of smoke that swirled. After a few tries, I was able to use it to effect my entrance and exit from the act. It didn't last very long, but it lasted long enough for a smoke pellet to take over.

There was no fanfare to announce the change beyond updating the posters with the new title, and a picture of us in costume.

The act started in the center of the stage, with an overstuffed chair, and side table, with a wall behind. The wall was actually fabric, and the shelf and picture were affixed to the wood frame holding the fabric. I was behind it, and the lighting was specifically designed to keep me hidden when I moved. There was also some small holes I could watch through so I could start the smoke.

He was sitting, and telling the story of how he became the master of the genie of the lamp. He would pick up the lamp, and show it off to the audience. His mic was obvious, as it was clipped to his shirt, and there was a box on the belt with the transmitter. My mic, however, was hidden within the veil, and the transmitter was under the wig. Then came the fateful words.

"Let me show you my genie, Tamara the Tender." He then rubbed the lamp. I pressed the first button, causing a small amount of smoke to come out. He then placed the lamp back on the table, with the spout just at the edge away from him. Then I pressed the second button, and the smoke started spewing up and down just beside the table. Once the smoke reached the floor, I pressed a third button that set off the smoke pellet hiding in the throw rug under the table.

Under cover of smoke, I stepped into the back of the smoke quickly. As it dissipated, I was revealed, standing in a sexy pose, in my see-through costume. My nipples could be seen, even if they were somewhat obscured by the gauze. My slit could be seen, but because I had lasered my pubic hair, it was not easy. Usually it was my labia sticking out that gave it away. I've been thinking of getting them trimmed to make me even smoother. As it is, I have to fold them inside before the act, so they don't show much. As part of the distraction, I had many shiny things. The brass armbands, several rings, plenty of rhinestones, ankle bracelets, veil tassels, and more sparkled and flashed in the light.

"Hello, master. How may I serve you?"

The audience was somewhat surprised they heard, since I had no apparent mic. Mario began his tale. From time to time, I would walk about, and perform 'magic' on him, or near him. Numerous times, I would sensuously touch him, to plant some item, or retrieve some item, but disguised it as a sexual interaction. It soon became clear to the audience he was responding to my tender touch. He even explained it as the basis for my title. Throughout the show, my gauze vest would slide on and off my breasts, revealing my nipples directly.

Towards the end of the show, he said, "Tamara, it is time to relieve me of the tension of your tenderness."

I walked to his side, then bent at the waist to look at his groin. That got some laughs, so I stood up, and said, "The little master is locked away."

"Then I command you to unlock him."

At that command, I pushed another button that activated a remote inside his pants, and the zipper 'magically' opened, revealing his erect dick.

"It is done. Shall I proceed?" He nodded.

Still from the side, I pulled his waist to turn him to me. Then I brought out his dick, in full view of the audience. Then, kneeling, I slowly placed the tip in my mouth and leaned forward. I slowly kept moving in until I had swallowed his entire erection. Some in the audience could see it expanding my throat. Then I began to pull away and push back. When I could, I took a quick but silent breath, and continued as though I wasn't breathing. He then began a tale that told the audience how I developed the tender technique. It was a fabrication, as it claimed I breathed magically, and that he had even seen me manage a two-foot-long dildo all the way.

What I actually was doing, was a sword swallowing trick, with his 'sword'. While I had never seen a two-foot dildo, I had a sixteen-inch sword I used. I also have one that looks to be thirty inches, but it was a trick sword that the bottom half slides into the top. When swallowed, it would go in, but then slide into itself until the bottom half went all the way in. Having learned to swallow a sword, I knew the techniques needed to pull this off so smoothly, that people actually believed I was holding my breath all five minutes he spun out the tale. The hard part was actually his erection. I couldn't stimulate it too much, or he would blow. Too little, and he would wilt. I had to balance my 'tender' ministrations to keep it hard and unspent.

As he was a ten-incher, most of the audience could tell it was a real dick, and those up close could even see it throb. But the best part was the story's finish. I reached up with one hand, and put it around the base while I pulled off, keeping my mouth open. With my other hand, I reached under, and caressed his balls, which was his signal I was ready. He cut loose, and everyone could see the fluid go from him, into my mouth. He lasted a while, and it all went into my mouth. I swallowed without closing my mouth, again, seeming like magic. As he went flaccid, I closed in, and swallowed his dick to lick it off. I then packed his dick back in his pants, and pushed another button, which caused his zipper to close.

"Master, the little master has been put to bed, and is safely locked away."

"Thank you, Tender Tamara. It is time to thank the audience."

"Yes, master." I then faced the audience on that side, and bowed, which caused my vest to open until I stood. Then I walked back to where I started, and facing that side of the audience, and bowed the same way.

"I will call you later." Then he rubbed the lamp, and I pushed the first button again. He placed it on the table by me, and I pushed the second button. When the smoke reached my feet, I pushed the third button. Hidden, I shrank back, and went back through the slit in the fabric of the wall.

He spoke a few moments longer, before bowing. Then the curtain dropped. Watching, I came back while the curtain briefly touched before raising. By that time, I held the lamp, and was standing next to Mario. We bowed again, and again, to lots of applause.

The act was considered to technically be a public blowjob, but in Vegas, where adult shows play, no one really complained, and the venue even had a permit for our act's sex. We performed three shows a night, five nights a week. As I was still doing the Magic Mary act, my days were pretty full.

Three weeks later, the Las Vegas Weekly wrote us up as one of the hottest new adult acts. The audience got so full, management asked us to add more shows. We agreed to do an additional show each night. We also changed the lighting to add a spotlight on my head when I relieved his tension. I could no longer really see what I was doing, but by then, I knew my way by feel.

One downside was reloading the lamp. The storage compartment was very tight, and if I wasn't careful, I would cut my fingers. At least, by now, I had learned to wear a latex glove when I reloaded it before each show. Once we got to the additional show, I felt I was getting worn out. When I checked the money, I reduced the number of shows as Magic Mary.

One month later, there was a rumor of a high roller visiting this venue. He was from the Middle East, and was as wealthy as an oil sheikh, but from diamonds. During the last performance, there was a disturbance in back, where a lot of people were escorted out quietly, just before a tall, handsome man with an elegant lady on his arm came in, and watched the show. He was clearly wealthy, given the jewelry he wore. The two bodyguards, standing near him, also gave away his station. This must have been the high roller we had heard about. Well, we didn't let it affect out act, and when I bowed at the end, they were gone. Hope they enjoyed the show.

After the show, Mario drank his usual glass of water to moisten his throat after all the talking he did. We both took off our mics. He quickly changed to his public clothes, so he wouldn't be mobbed when he left. Even so, he was sometimes found by a fan, so he hung out with me for a while to let the fans go away. After the show, I rinsed my mouth with water, then had a small glass of orange juice to cut through the remaining taste in my mouth. It wasn't bad, but could affect my enjoyment of dinner. As I used the courtesy van to my apartment, I didn't change. I just used a light coat that covered everything. Technically, the van wasn't supposed to take me there, but it does go to a hotel two blocks from it, and the driver goes the extra if I flash him as I exit. I'm happy to serve.

We were idly talking, when there was a knock at the door. Mario answered the door.

"Hello, can I help you?"

A voice I didn't recognize said, "I have been sent to request your presence. Here is his card, and invitation."

When Mario took them, I saw him pull back a business card, and a hundred-dollar chip. He pocketed both, then looked at me, saying, "See you tomorrow." Then he left, and closed the door.

Moments later, the door opened, and in walked the elegant woman I saw earlier.

"Tamara, you have betrayed our people."

"How so? And who is 'our people'?" I used air quotes.

"You are a genie. And you betray us."

"Huh? I dress as one for the act."

"I saw you do magic on the stage."

"Of course I did. I am a professional magician. But magic is not real. I just make people think it is, and that appears to include you."

"Magic is real. You should know. There's your lamp right there!" She pointed to it, on the table next to me.

"Mario bought that years before he met me. Some street vendor said it was magic, but it has never done anything that I know of."

"Do you not see? How can you be such an idiot? You even used it on stage!"

"I tricked it out to make smoke. That's all it does."

"Ugh. The elders said you might refuse." She then put her hand on a necklace she wore, and the other on the lamp. Then she said something that sounded like, "h ferman ran, der ragh mher w mewm mhem shewd."*

My initial thought was that it might be Arabic, but not like any I had encountered. While wondering if it really was Arabic, I suddenly felt very strange, and I seemed to lose all feeling of my body. My viewpoint shifted from the chair I was seated in, to the lamp, and then suddenly I felt my body, and it was dark. Before I could figure out what happened, the floor suddenly shifted under me, and I fell down and cut my arm on something. Not bad, but it hurt. Moments later, more shifting caused me to get thrown about a few more times, getting more cuts. I could tell my clothes were getting ripped to shreds. I tried grabbing something and that helped.

Suddenly, there was a glow all about me, and everything seemed to freeze in place. I tried to move, but couldn't. I could still think, but I couldn't hear anything. What did she say? What did she do to me? Where am I? These questions occupied my mind. I feared I might go crazy if something didn't happen soon.

Eventually, something happened. First the freeze left, and I could suddenly hear. There was the soft music in the background. Moments later, I heard that voice speaking again in that unknown language. Again, I lost the sense of my body, but my viewpoint changed as before. Suddenly, I was in a large room, and I was standing. But I dropped quickly due to the pain of all those cuts.

"What the hell?"

I looked to the voice, and I recognized the woman from before, but now she was dressed in an outfit that might have been a modern day representation of a genie.

"Who are you?"

She said, "Why are you all cut up? Your clothes are all torn up?"

Clearly she wouldn't tell me what I wanted to know. So I said, "Whatever you did a few moments ago, it tossed me around in a dark place with sharp objects. I could not see what I was hitting. That's how I and my clothes got this way. It is whatever you did a few moments ago."

"I sent you back to your lamp three days ago, then sealed it to prevent your escape. Why would you keep it dark with sharp things?"

"I DON'T HAVE A LAMP!"

She pointed to the lamp we used on stage. It was now on a counter. "That lamp."

I gave her a look. Then I carefully got up, wincing. Walking over to the lamp, I said, "Here?"

"Yes."

I pulled off the lid, and said, "Take a look. Does this look like any kind of home to you? That's a smoke generator inside."

Clearly not believing me, she quickly looked inside. Then she did a double take, and took the lamp from me. "What is this? I thought it was your home. The words on the lamp matches what you wear."