Magician 05: Caught in the Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took off my belt, and handed it to her. "I had this belt made. The boss was detailed to duplicate the lamp."

I added, "What did you do to me?"

"I said I sent you back to the lamp."

"You said that, but what does that mean? I can't fit in there. Where was I? What about the three days you said happened?"

"I made you transform and reappear as a smaller version of yourself, so you would fit in your home."

"THAT IS NOT MY HOME!"

"I see, but that is what I did."

"How is that possible?"

"We're genies. With magic, of course."

"I'm not a genie. I don't have any magic."

"Impossible."

"If you have magic, why don't you test to see if I have any?"

"Really? I know you do."

"Humor me. Test me."

She rolled her eyes, and said something in that language, then her eyes got real big.

"You have no magic at all! How is this possible?"

Sarcastically, I said, "Maybe because I just am dressed as a genie, and I am not really one?" I was getting worried. She acted like magic was real, and I didn't know what she would do if I got her too riled up.

"But if you're not a genie, as you say, then you must be human." Suddenly, she said more words. "What have I done? You are human. And hurt. I did this to you, against the law."

Then she said more words, and suddenly I was naked. There was no sign of my clothing or jewelry. That's when my eyes got big. The only way that could have happened would be by magic. Maybe she was a genie like she claimed.

She commanded, "Follow me." Then she headed out through an archway.

We walked two rooms over, and before me was a large steaming pool. Shedding her own outfit, she took my hand and led me into the pool.

"Let me clean and heal your wounds."

She pushed me down lightly, and I realized there was a ledge I could sit on. As I sat, she reached to the side, and got a cloth and a scoop of soap. I felt her rub the soap on my skin. But she followed up with the cloth, and the soap lathered. The soap did not rinse off when it got wet. Odd. My skin tingled, and the assorted pains faded where she had rubbed. Then she picked another spot. Every so often, she scooped out more soap. I was fascinated that it lathered underwater. Even watching her do my legs, while they were under, seemed odd. When she finished, I had no more pain, but I could not see most of my body, due to the soap.

"Come." She took my hand, and led me to the center of the pool. As I neared, the lather on my legs seemed to rinse off. She then indicated I should dunk the rest of my body. I did, and the rest of the soap came off. Rising, I saw the lather shrink as it floated nearby. She then led me out, and led me to a small raised bench with a rug on it.

When she had me lie face down, I watched what she did next. I saw her get some oil from the table nearby, I realized it was a massage bed. She applied the oils to my back. At first, I thought she was going to relax me with a massage, but apparently, she was giving me an erotic massage. I could feel her drag her tits across my back, and her fingertips lightly felt the sides of my breasts. She also used her thumbs to ensure my anus was oiled. I was getting aroused.

She had me flip over, and she began applying oil to my front. As much as I wanted to watch, my eyes seemed to close despite my desire to watch. But I still felt her touch. She relocated several times, and her fingers got everywhere. Likewise, I felt her nipples scrape across my skin, and several times even across my own nipples. Her fingers got more explicit, and she even fingered me a little.

I felt her change position, and somehow knew she was on top of me. I felt the weight shift towards my face. Then suddenly, I felt her tits on my stomach. She was facing away and leaning down. Why? That was answered in a moment as I felt my pussy being licked.

That forced my eyes open, and as I went to lift my head, I saw her own pussy less than an inch from me, and I realized I had been smelling it also.

"Go ahead and pleasure me. I will pleasure you." Then her mouth was back at work on my pussy.

Can't say I've never done a woman, this is Vegas, after all, but never quite one like her. She had already wound me up sexually, and wanted me to do her, so I did. I learned she squirted a little when she came, which was at least a dozen times. Oddly, I came about the same number of times.

We rested afterwards in her bed. Later, standing, she spoke some words, and my clothes were back, repaired and clean. Or so I thought at first. I realized the armbands no longer had a leather backing, and they weighed twice as much. When I looked closer, I realized the jewels did not seem to be the colored glass we had used. If all the rhinestones were now real, this outfit just hit six or seven figures.

"I need to restore you to your place. But I cannot do it while we are inside my own bottle."

"This is a bottle?"

"Yes. There is far more room here. It all is inside a bottle. Look at that wall." She pointed, and suddenly, a portion became clear. I had been beyond the wall where she pointed, yet what the clear area showed looked like a bedroom, and not the fancy bath I expected.

"How..?"

"Magic, of course. When I need a new room, I just expand an existing one. But the walls are still part of the bottle. Were we to look at that wall from the other side, we would be looking out the other side of the bottle."

"Why can't you fix things now?"

"Only the elders can do magic that goes past the bottle's boundary. The binding of a genie also allows her to go in and out, usually at will. If her master commands it, she cannot exit. Currently, my master has commanded me into the bottle, so I must stay here until he commands otherwise. I will likely be here for several days, and thus so will you.

"But there will be another problem. When he calls me, you will be stuck here. Oh, I could do what I did before, but I might not be given a chance to restore you once outside."

"How will you fix things?"

"I don't know. But since I expect we have time, I will be thinking on it. In the meantime, why don't I show you my home?"

We wandered about, and I saw a number of rooms, each set to a different purpose. One was even a very large room, that had a fake sun in the sky, and there was an open field below. It smelled like it was outdoors. There was also a small lake in another room. We did some swimming there later.

It was clear there were no guest accommodations, nor even a guest chair. She had to make one when she decided it was time to eat. Afterwards, she invited me to share her bed.

While she lived alone, the bed was very big, and there was plenty of space. With all that happened, and the meal, I fell asleep when I lay down.

When I awoke, I was entangled in bed. This... genie... was entwined with me. She clearly enjoyed the position, as I saw the smile on her face. I waited a while, and when she didn't wake up, I carefully extracted myself.

I did a little exploring, and found a number of rooms, but decided to return to the bedroom before I got lost. I sat on the floor and against a wall, and waited. She woke up perhaps an hour later.

When she saw me, she asked, "Why aren't you still in bed?"

"I woke up maybe two hours ago. Did some exploring, but didn't want to get lost, so waited here."

"You should have woken me."

"I don't know you, nor if you would wake up nice or nasty. Given what I've already seen, nasty is not something I wanted to risk."

"Oh! I totally forgot. Please call me Basima. It means always smiling, which I tend to do."

"I am Alice."

"I thought it was Tamara."

"No, Tamara the Tender is a stage name. In the act, I play a genie, and that was the name we chose."

"I do not understand."

"I am an entertainer. For the act you saw, I played a genie named Tamara the Tender. For my other act, I am Magic Mary the Magician. In both cases, people watch to be entertained."

"Oh, like a singer or a storyteller."

"Yes. But as people sometimes confuse the character with the entertainer, it is easier if I use a different name for the act."

"I see. I, too, have another name. Basima is the name my master gave me. But my real name is Lujayn, which means silver. I'm sure you have noticed my eyes?"

I looked, and realized they had a silver color. "They are not gray!"

"No, they are not. It is actually a rare color to have."

"What do you prefer to be called?"

"For now, Basima. There are cultural and historical reasons, and it is a good name for me."

"When do you think I might be free?"

"No telling, really. But he does like to have sex with me once or twice a week."

"Isn't that demeaning?"

"No. As you have already experienced, I am a sexual person. Most genies are. While I have served other masters before my current one, I have not encountered one that was really bad. I have heard stories of those, but modern times seem a bit more enlightened. While we may not directly hurt others, we don't have to prevent harm. Bad masters usually come to a bad end.

"As to my current master, he is kind to me. When we have sex, he tries to leave me satisfied, and usually succeeds. As for you, I know he likes threesomes, and he thinks you are a genie. It is likely he will want to have sex with you. Will you have sex with him?"

"I like to get to know the people I have sex with, before having sex. I don't object to having my body seen, as you did in the show. But I don't know him."

"Then let me tell you about him."

She proceeded to tell me several stories that described him in a number of situations. She first summoned food for breakfast, and it appeared on a side table that also appeared. We ate slowly as we talked. Over the next hour, I got an idea of who he was. If I had encountered him on my own, I would have thought him out of my league. But Basima said he had commented on my body, saying that my confidence made me beautiful.

That surprised me, as I usually find men want larger tits than I have. What she said next got me to thinking. Apparently, he had expressed to her a desire for a threesome with me. I expressed a concern about becoming pregnant, as I usually take the pill, and if I'm here much longer, I would no longer be protected. She offered to make me unable to get pregnant until I wanted to. I accepted. I had to memorize a phrase to say, and a state of mind to focus on, to end the spell.

That reminded her about what she said yesterday. She said, "While I slept, I found an answer. I must share some of my blood with you. Then, magically, you will be a part of me, and when the master summons me, you will also be summoned."

"How would you share this blood?"

"There is an ancient tradition in these parts, where warriors share blood with a knife and a handshake. This makes them brothers in arms. We would do the same. Once we are out and have some time, we can do it a second time, and I will use magic to return your blood to you, and my blood to me, thus ending the relationship."

"That is a tradition where I am from, as well. It may be as old as civilization."

"Perhaps, it is. Will you agree to this?"

"... Yes."

"Then let's go to the bath. Once we have shared blood, the bath will close the wound without mark."

"What about later?"

"I will need to use spells to do that. It would only be a moment. It might leave a small scar. Shall we?"

I followed her to the bath, and once there, I shed my clothes and walked in. She was still naked from her sleep, so she also walked in. She spoke a simple word, and suddenly a knife appeared in her hand. She used it to make a small cut in the palm of her other hand, then she handed it to me. I made a similar cut, then we clasped hands. While we did this, she said some more words. They sounded just as foreign as before, but toward the end, I seemed to get a feeling as to what she actually said. It ended like "... our fluid is single."

That seemed odd. It didn't make sense, but maybe if I used words with a similar meaning, it might make sense. My eyes got wide when I thought it might have been "... our blood is one." That would make sense. But why would I even get that meaning?

She then got some soap and washed her hands. "Get a little soap, and do as I do." As before, the soap lathered, but didn't wash off in the water. We walked to the center, and there the soap rinsed off. We dried off as before, but then she said some more words.

It was that foreign dialect, but it seemed to be something along the lines of, "Attire me in royal blue damask, and Alice in sky blue damask." While there was no mention of what it would look like, we were each covered in silk outfits in light and dark blue. They flattered out shapes, and I noted mine was nearly see-through. It also showed a lot of skin. She spoke more words, and I got the meaning of jewelry, and we were both now wearing jewelry.

"Now, let us prepare for your departure."

"Huh?"

"I can create clothing as I need to, but you cannot. So I must provide you a way to carry several outfits, without seeming to be encumbered with carrying anything. Come, to your lamp. We will need that as well."

Not understanding, I still followed her. Once there, she said more words, and it seemed they were, "Four elegant outfits, suitable for Alice in this place." This was followed by words like, "Four common outfits, suitable for Alice in this place." On the table before me, eight outfits appeared, nicely folded. On top of each outfit was some jewelry that went with it. Then she waved a hand, and the clothes I had worn earlier floated to the table, and folded themselves. She placed the lamp on that outfit. Finally, she spoke some words, and a necklace appeared. It had ten pearls that dangled from short, thin, gold chains that hung off a larger gold chain.

Then she picked up the necklace, and she focused on it, while saying some words that seemed to say something about space and math. I thought my own lack of advanced science in school probably meant I could not understand the words she spoke. Then she handed me the necklace.

"Keep this necklace on. It will store these outfits. Now, put it on."

I did.

"Others will not notice the necklace, unless they can sense magic. This will prevent theft."

"How does it work?"

"Place your hand on the necklace... Now, focus on wanting the outfit you are wearing to go into the necklace."

Suddenly, I was nude again. "What happened?"

"The outfit is now within, as is the jewelry with it. Again, place your hand on the necklace, and another on one of the outfits on the table... Good. Focus on wanting it in the necklace also."

It was a little harder, but suddenly, the elegant outfit I touched disappeared.

"Now, go the other way. Hand to necklace, then picture an outfit in the necklace on you."

She waited, and with some concentration, I was now wearing the elegant outfit.

"Wow! You want me to put all those outfits in the necklace?"

She said, "Yes." So I went to each, including the one with the lamp.

"What will happen with that last one? How do I wear a lamp?"

"You don't. Why don't you switch outfits? Put the one you are wearing in, and take it out."

Well, I felt my hand move, and my stage outfit was on me, and the lamp in my hand. "Oh! That works."

"Now, if you can switch to the one I made after the bath, we can be done with this."

After I did, I asked, "Why did you want me to change to this outfit?"

"Well, it is related to my outfit, and also the other outfit will get me too horny to pay proper attention to your needs."

"Oh. Are you really into women?"

"Genies are into sex. Our long service, mainly to men, has shaped us to desire sex with women as well as what we would normally want. For male genies, this means little. But for female genies, this has made us become attracted to both men and women. From what you have said, I gather that particular outfit is designed to sexually entice."

"Oh yes, it is designed to entice."

"Combine that with your confidence, and for me, that means I can barely resist your body."

"Oh my. That bad?"

"Maybe not, but it is still difficult to resist."

She then took me to other rooms, and we talked on and off. When we got hungry, Basima summoned food. We played in several of the rooms. Every once in a while, she made a portion of a wall clear, and when I asked, she said she was checking the time. When the window to the outside got dark, we ate, then headed to the bath. She dismissed her clothes, and told me to place my outfit into the necklace.

Once we were naked, we went into the bath. This time, she had me lather soap over her body, and reciprocated by soaping me. Once we were both covered in lather, we went to the center and rinsed. She then led me to a different side.

"This area holds shampoo. Let me show you how it works."

"Uh... I'm wearing a wig."

"What? That's not your hair?"

"No." I then pulled it off, revealing my true hair. "As you can see, my hair matches my eyebrows. Most people forget to check that, so they think the wig is my real hair."

"How do you clean it?"

I explained how, and with some of the shampoo, I showed her. She sent me to the center of the pool to rinse the shampoo out, then to the exit to lay the wig on the side. When I returned, she offered to wash my real hair, and asked me to wash hers. Later, we rinsed, walked out, and dried ourselves. Rather than put something on, we went to bed naked. She asked to have sex, so we did.

Nearly two weeks passed before we were summoned. In that time, I got to know Basima, the woman, and we became friends. I hadn't expected that, especially the way she had kidnapped me in the first place. I also learned my way about, and learned that if I concentrated, crossing a portal could take me directly to a room I knew. She fed me like a queen, yet not so much that I would gain weight. It was the quality of the food that made it fit for a queen.

We were apart when the summons came, but she had told me what I needed to do. Thus, when I appeared outside with her, I was arrayed in the sky-blue outfit and she in the dark-blue one. We faced her master, and I followed her, and bowed then stood quiet.

He spoke, "Why has she come? Did you not send her to your elders?"

"Master, forgive me, for I have erred. She is not a genie, but a human. She is a professional magician, and what we saw was sleight of hand, electronics, and the like. There was no true magic there."

Turning to me, he said, "What of you? You are as beautiful as the clothes you wear. Yet silent like a servant. Tell me your name, and what you want."

"I am Alice. Basima told me about you, and instructed me how to present myself in a way that would not offend. It is she who provided my attire, and who helped me appear as I do. That you find me beautiful, warms my heart. As for my desire, it is to be freed and to return home."

"You don't want to punish her for what she has done? Or to extort me for money?"

"At first I was angry with her. But as we learned of the misunderstanding, the anger faded, and in its place grew friendship. As for extorting you, all I ask is your help in returning me to the life I have been taken from. More, is up to you."

"I must think upon this. But for now, what am I to do with you?"

"I don't understand?"

"I am entertaining guests, and planned to have Basima on my arm."

Basima said, "This is the gala you spoke of before?"

"Yes."

"Then bring Alice. We will arrive on your arms, but when someone comes and takes you away, as they always do, she and I will mingle."

"Not a bad idea."

Looking at me, he added, "Will you cause trouble?"

"Probably not. But I am an independent woman, and if someone persists in being impolite, well, I fight fast and dirty."

"I hope it doesn't come to that. I understand dirty, but fast?"