Magician 05: Caught in the Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See? I picked up this carnival trick years ago." I then handed him the sword.

"Oh, this isn't sharp."

"I'm not stupid. Even so, you can hurt yourself easily enough."

"What's that long one?"

"That one's for rubes. Watch." I wiped it carefully, then licked it, then swallowed it all.

"My god! Why isn't it coming out the bottom?"

I pulled it out, and said while demonstrating, "Trick sword. See? At thirty inches, it looks big, but the end pushes into the top, making it only fifteen inches. Look carefully here." I handed it to him, and pointed out the seam. He then played with it, seeing how it shrank while inside my mouth.

"No problem with only a fourteen-inch dick. My worry was width. Swords don't block the airway much. Thick dicks do. But I managed. He was very satisfied, and his friends saw the proof."

Just then, the doorbell rang. I went and answered it.

"Oh shit. I don't have any cash on me. Can I owe you? Or would you like to have sex?"

"I've waited years." He then looked both ways, then stepped inside. I put the pizza on a side table, and then pulled his hand to my breast. I then pulled him away from the kitchen, and let him take me on the couch. It was quick, as he could not stay long. Then I saw him to the door.

"Wow. You have changed."

"Yeah, I guess so. But I've been okay so far, and don't think I will have a problem with it."

"Be careful."

"I shall."

He left soon after, and I finished the mail and most of the pizza. My next step was to visit Henry to get a replacement armband. It turned out he documents his custom stuff, so it should be done in a few days. The rest of the day was spent in duplicating all my old phone's stuff to the new phone, and sending out the new phone number to everyone on my old phone.

In the middle of doing this, I got a text from Basima. She was asking to talk, so, as I was free, I gave her a call back. While it was late in the evening here, it was morning there. We spoke for a bit, and I learned that she was talking from within her bottle, and she was so excited to be able to do that. She also was able to watch some videos earlier. Of course, that meant she had a lot of questions. After half an hour, I said that I was tired, and that answering so many questions was taking a lot of energy. I suggested asking her questions in the search bar, and to watch whatever videos came up. It would give her a better grounding in modern culture. She agreed to call tomorrow.

I took a long bubble bath again, before going to bed. In the morning, I went and did an hour of exercise in front of my big window. It felt good knowing others were watching. Then I got dressed, and went out. I had a few days free.

I wanted to see how much was on the card Jasper gave me. So I went to my usual ATM and asked for a balance. Somehow, he knew my bank account number, since it showed up with the balance of both accounts. But that wasn't the big surprise. No, the surprise was how many zeroes there were. The balance was half a million, and in dollars. I decided to put half of that into my retirement fund. While I was young, and retirement was a long time away, I know that performing can be fickle.

The next thing was to check out my gem contacts. I had to be careful here, as I didn't want to have people come after my newfound wealth. So, while still at the bank, I put most of the gems into my deposit box, along with my will and such. First, since I had official attestation to about one tenth of the gems, I got some valuations on the few I kept out. I was again surprised to learn of their quality and value. I had the feeling Basima doesn't know the true value of the gems.

While I wanted to restart the Magic Mary act, my spot was gone, and another spot wasn't available at this time. While this saddened me, it did free up my time. With what I had gotten from Basima and Jasper, I could retire, and live better than I did now, but I didn't want to. I was a working stiff, and I liked that.

By the time Henry called back, I had cashed in a few gems, and had created a third account for them. I added half their value to the retirement account, and most of the rest would be managed by a professional on my behalf. When I next saw Henry, he said he also cleaned out the lamp, as there was some gunk in there. He then demonstrated it to me. While we watched it do its thing, he asked me what happened to me. I gave him the short version of the official story, and indicated all was well now.

With all my props working, I asked Mario for a practice run to ensure I had everything ready. Good thing I did, as I flubbed a few lines. We decided to have another rehearsal the next day. That one went perfect. It took Mario two days to get the act rescheduled, and we had to wait a week for the first show.

On the day of the show, I took my bath, to be ready for the show. In the dressing room, I began to apply my makeup. That was when I learned I didn't need any concealer at all. The old burn on my left hand, usually faint, was now gone. The slight variation of color on my face was now smooth transitions that were closer to each other. That is, there were still variations, but they were so subtle, you didn't see them if you weren't looking. Lastly, the scar on my foot was completely gone.

I didn't have time to check this out now, but I would tomorrow. I finished the stage makeup, and dressed. That first show went perfectly. When we left the stage, I felt some tension leave. It seemed I was a little worried, but now that the show was over, I knew I was in the groove. We did three shows that night, and were scheduled to do two more nights this week. Mario said they wanted to ensure we were still a hit before going back to the full schedule.

In the morning, I examined my body, looking at everything. In addition to the two scars I noted yesterday, I learned that my inner labia were no longer sticking out. I didn't know how I missed that, since I normally folded them in before a show. As to the other tiny scars I had acquired in my life, I found no sign of any of them. Then I had a suspicion about my nipples.

I went to the internet to look up pictures of me on stage when I started the act with Mario. Then I did my best to take a selfie of myself, nude from the same angle. Comparing the two images revealed there was a change. Before, my nipples did not quite point in the same direction, nor were they exactly level. Now they were pointing the same direction, and were level. How the hell did that happen?

It was nearly a month later, I got a surprise visit from Basima. By this time, she understood both time zones, and my schedule. It was shortly after I woke up and walked into the living room, that I realized she was there.

"Basima! What brings you here? Where is Jasper?"

"The master is on a working vacation. He is entertaining on his yacht, and chose to leave me behind. There are a number of loose women on board, and my presence would not help. He'll be away for a month, and he sent me back to my bottle to await his return."

"How then did you get out?"

"At first, I didn't know. I just desired to be out, and suddenly I was. Normally, I would feel blocked, but not this time. I did spend time about the city, but I was concerned about being outside of my bottle. I soon learned I could enter and leave when I want to. It bugged me, so I thought about what had changed, and the only change was you. So I examined all my memories of you, and found something."

"What did you find?"

"Remember when the master formally gave you your freedom?"

"Yes."

"I think, that since we were still linked by blood, that somehow it also applied to me. I did some spells, and it is true. I am no longer bound to him."

"Will you leave him?"

"No. Or at least not now. He is a good man, and I do like him. I still call him master. I see no need to let him know. But it means I am free to visit you when I desire. That's why I asked about your schedule."

"Ah, I see."

"So, why are you naked?"

"I was about to do my exercise. Care to join me? Oh, don't do magic in this room. People across the way like to watch me when I exercise."

"Yeah. Sure." She then took her clothes off.

"You don't have to do this naked."

"I want to feel what you feel."

"Then follow my lead." I turned on some music, and began to exercise. Soon after, we began to chat about her discoveries on the internet. I laughed with her for some, and commiserated with her at others. She had found 'funny cat videos', and that sent us off on all sorts of video humor.

When I announced we were done, we were sitting next to each other. She reached over, and pulled me in, and kissed me. I could feel her sexual need, and it seemed to match my own. I melted into her, and kissed back. Shortly, we were doing each other, in full view of whoever was watching. I didn't care. We both came many times. Eventually, we finished, and she joined me in the shower.

I made breakfast, and she declined. As I ate, I told her of the changes to my body, including my breasts growing to B-cups, since I met her. Suddenly, her eyes got big.

"May I do some spells on you?"

"Sure."

She said some words, and I got the meaning of about half of them. Then she did some more. The meaning seemed to be variations of revelation spells. At last, she said, "I think my blood did something to you."

"Huh? But you took it back?"

"Yes. But while it was there, it worked on your body. The hand you cut has the most change. Some of your blood is now magical like mine. I think my blood has made some of yours like mine. It now goes throughout your body, affecting everything. It is our nature to heal without scars, and to have bodies closer to perfection. Have you experienced any other magical things?"

I thought for a while, then I said, "Maybe. I was having sex with a hung guy. He said he was fourteen inches, and I was concerned he might be too big. So I started by deepthroating him. He was also thick. I was halfway down when I realized I was having difficulty. My focus was on getting it done, and suddenly I had a thought of saying something magical sounding. I couldn't speak, but I imagined saying it, and suddenly, I got past the difficulty. Later, as I took him inside, I did so slowly. I was starting to feel him topping out, and I saw he had a few inches to go. So I focused on making him fit, and a word appeared. I spoke it, and then had no more problems."

"By our maker, you are a genie, or at least have some of the power. Those words are magic. When I was a young girl of eighty, I was taught to harness those words, and this is how I began my own journey of magic."

"What about my humanity? Am I losing it?"

"I don't know. I've never heard of anything like this before."

"What should I do now?"

"Well, I was just a kid when I learned. I think you don't need to worry about it, other than hiding it from the public."

"Well, as a professional magician, I can claim any magical things are just my tricks, and people will believe me. I don't think that will be a problem."

"I can stay a week or so, and teach you."

"Would you?"

"Yes."

After a bit, we went out, and I showed her around. But we had to return before dinner, as I had work. I said she could come, but she asked to sleep, instead. When I returned from the show I, too, was tired, and crawled into bed, where I found her, naked. She mumbled a little, and moved to embrace me, but didn't wake. I soon was sound asleep.

In the morning, we exercised and had sex again. Then, we went out of town, to a desolate area, and she started to teach me about genie magic. We came back for lunch.

"I am surprised with what you accomplished."

"As am I. Wow. To think I will get better. How are you surprised?"

"It took me months to get this far."

"Perhaps I learned when I saw you using it before?"

"Perhaps. We can do it again tomorrow."

We went to a diner to eat, then back to my place to work on her internet questions. I did a lot to explain our culture, and the culture shown in a number of videos. Then I left for work. This time, she came, and watched with the audience. She left after the second show. I found her in bed that night.

By the time she went home, I had made great leaps with genie magic. I could consciously invoke it, and I had decent control. I couldn't do much yet, but she said that was normal for a young genie. The first trick I learned was how to unzip a man and get his dick out without him being aware. I especially liked to do it at large gatherings, where they could not figure out who did it. I had fun with that minor telekinesis.

Soon after, I learned how to make all sorts of minor alterations to clothes. I could change the fit, color, cut, and other things. I used it sparingly, keeping in mind Basima's warning. But, from that point on, my clothes fit perfectly, and were resistant to damage.

Over the next few months, I got a better handle on my large bank accounts. One change was moving to another apartment. This one had air conditioning, and a balcony. It was only the second floor, and there was a high rise opposite, but I figured I could tan out there. They also had a pool. It was fenced in, in such a way, that it kept a fair amount of the cool air that was pumped in. I soon bought a see-through bikini, and every time it got wet, it went transparent. A week after swimming every morning, I decided to go topless.

It took a while for people to notice, since they could see so much when I was wet. There was a little pushback, but nothing official. So I decided to see if I could enchant the pool a little. It took a few days to craft the right thought, but when it was ready, I went swimming. While I was below, in the deep end, I said the words. They effectively said, "All near this pool will have no objection to seeing my body." When I surfaced, all the suspicious looks were gone.

A few days later, I learned I did better than I thought. It was my day off, and several of us were horsing around in the pool. I was topless, of course. The game had a girl sitting upon a guy's shoulders, and the team tried to be the last team standing. During the game, several gals temporarily lost their tops. Likewise, bottoms were pulled, but that wasn't as successful. Being topless, I wasn't worried. At least, not about my bikini.

Being smaller than average, I did get pushed off several times. What I didn't learn 'til much later, was that one of those times, they also pulled the ties on my bikini bottoms, and managed to get them off of me. I didn't notice when I got out, because I thought I was seeing through the material. It was only when I asked a cute guy to put lotion on my front that alerted me. He played with my nipples when he applied lotion there. I relaxed into it. He saved my groin for last.

That's when he got more lotion, and started putting in on the area. I expected him to stop at the bikini, but I didn't feel him hit my bikini, and instead felt his fingers caress my slit. Then the second hand came by, and caressed it more. The first hand came by again. This time it slowed, and he fingered me. I relaxed, and even opened my legs a little. By the time he finished, he had fingered me to orgasm.

When he left, I looked and saw a number of guys look at me with lust. Some women seemed to tsk-tsk at me, but not otherwise seem to care. Later, I went around the pool, asking if anyone had found my bikini bottoms. Eventually, someone came to me, after finding them in the trap. The next day, when I unwrapped my towel and put it on my chair, everyone could see I was nude. The day after, I didn't even bother with the towel.

A few days later, I decided to add an enchantment that would let me openly have sex. When I spoke the words a week later, I didn't notice anything. But then I wasn't having sex just then. So I had some more guys apply lotion, with my legs further and further apart. I also made a little noise at first, and as the days passed, got a bit louder. Two weeks later, I was loud enough for everyone nearby to know what I was doing. That's when I told the guy fingering me, that no one was paying attention, and I wanted dick.

Well, he went for it. He pulled his trunks to the side, and his dick popped out. As he started to pound me, I was looking out from under my sunglasses at the people nearby. They were all watching, some lustfully. After he left, it was clear no one was complaining. Soon, my mornings started off by heading from bed to the pool, where I would have wake up sex, then swim a bit, more sex, another swim, and then I would head back to my apartment.

Between gigs, I worked out a new routine, with new tricks. My new standard outfit around town was a white miniskirt and vest. When I sat, you could see my slit, but only if I opened my legs enough to pull my lips apart. By now, my slit was almost invisible. The vest had no buttons, and could not even reach far enough to touch. It was so small, that the lower corners barely covered my nipples. A quarter-inch higher, or toward the outside, and my nipples would be visible. The material was light, and any breeze could push it away and reveal my nipples. So could I, if I leaned to the side or forward. If I pulled my shoulders back and pushed my breasts out, in great posture, my nipples popped out and were revealed.

Eventually, I talked Mario into being my assistant for a Magic Mary act. His outfit was sleek, and tight, and clearly showed his dick, even when flaccid. As he got aroused, the bulge became more pronounced. I also changed my costume, losing the bikini as the top for the hose, and went pure-mesh hose. Everyone could see where my slit should be, but because it was so seamless, it didn't show. Everyone kept trying, especially since at the top of the act, I pulled my wand out of my slit. The act ended with me pushing the wand back in. After each act, we were so horny, that we had to have sex backstage. I invited Jasper and Basima for a visit to see the new act.

----------

* The words "h ferman ran, der ragh mher w mewm mhem shewd." mean "By the order of the elders, be sealed in the lamp." I had fun finding free internet tools to do the translation and making the phonetic text.

= = = = = = = = = =

I love getting your votes.

I would also like to hear from you.

Leave a comment!