Magician 05: Caught in the Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But this is not magic. Oh, until you understand it, it seems like magic, but it is not. Go ahead, try it. You may need to make a window in a wall." I figured if light could pass, then radio waves would also. I was right.

My phone rang on the encrypted chat, indicating the internet was working for her. I told her to try accessing the entertaining web pages. I could hear them play in the background, and after a few minutes she came out.

"Now, when you stay in the bottle for a long time, you can be entertained, or call me."

"Thank you, oh thank you, Alice. You have just made life so much more interesting. You said we were friends, and I thank you for that. I would like to call you my friend. May I?"

"I would be honored."

"When you leave, I will call you every day, just to hear you talk."

"That would be very nice, but it would also disrupt my life if I always answer right away. If I don't answer, that has problems as well. For people who are far apart, it is better to schedule calls and video chats."

"Video chats?"

"You saw the videos where it seems someone is talking with you? Well, a video chat is like that, but each of us will see and hear the other. Why don't I sit over there, and you here, and I will call you?"

It took some more explanation, but I taught her how to start and to receive a video chat.

Next, I showed her how to text me by using the encrypted app. "This texting is more suitable for quick comments or questions, and doesn't demand the immediate response calls do. It is also faster for short messages than trying to make a call. And the short messages can be used to schedule for a call.

Over the next few days, we practiced with her new phone. I researched what I needed to get back home, and I connected with some others. We also made a few sightseeing trips.

One evening, as Basima and I pleasured Jasper, he said, "I shall miss you, Alice."

"Miss me?"

"Yes. Tomorrow, we will be visiting the consulate to restore you to your place. While I will handle some of it, Basima will ensure they will get you the proper documentation to get you home."

"Oh, thank you, Jasper." I started kissing him a lot.

"Down, woman. You have been a guest, but not of your own choice. It's only right."

"I am in your debt."

"When next you have a show, invite us for a private show, and your debt shall be cleared."

"Done!"

The next morning, Basima gave me a large bag of gems, saying, "I created these for you. I'm sure you can find a way to convert them to cash."

"In Vegas? I know several people already. But it is best if the embassy knows these are mine. They don't need to know who gave them to me. Can you do that?"

"Yes. But why?"

"By having them know I have it, they will ensure I get home with them. I will have to pay tax, but that loss is far less than the loss I would take if I did it without them knowing."

"It is not right that you lose any."

"Basima, do not be concerned. It is normal, and I am not concerned. It is far more than I would earn in years, so losing some, I am still far better off than I was."

"If you say so, Alice."

"I do say so. But I do look forward to reading your texts, and I would like to talk with you at least once a week if I can."

"Then I shall do that."

"Do you understand the time difference between here and there?"

"Time difference?"

"Yes. If you go far enough west or east, their noon is different from here. Go far enough, and when it is day here, it is night elsewhere."

"How is this possible?"

"This home is a small area. The city is larger. Beyond that is the country and continent, then the world. The full world is a round, like a ball, and the sun shines on one side. As the world turns, the sun shines on a different area. Some parts are in sunshine, others are not. Let me find a video for you."

I spent a few moments finding one that explained time zones as I was telling her. I sent her the link as a text. Then I showed her how to access the link to view the video.

"Oh! This little bit of underlined text can take me to this video!"

"Yes. Such links are all over the internet. Many are automatic when you touch something. Others wait for you to type something. Don't worry, I set you up with a good protection plan."

"Protection?"

"Yes. Remember I said it was lawless on the internet? Well some people sell protection to keep you safe. They are not perfect, but will keep you safe from most things. You know? I think you should read up on the internet. Start with the site Wikipedia. It isn't perfect, but it has a lot of relatively good information. Plenty of people work to keep it good."

"I will do so."

We shifted to what to wear to the consulate, as well as a small suitcase with some other clothes. Then she did up my hair with some magic words. I had noticed I had lost most of my understanding, when she took back her blood, but it seemed to be coming back slowly. We then went and waited for Jasper. He was not long.

At the consulate, I heard Basima whispering a lot of magic words while we were there. Jasper commanded their attention, so I assumed Basima caused them to give little attention to her special words. At one point, the ambassador dropped by, and Basima's whispering got intense. While I couldn't follow her words too well, I got the gist. She was magically charging the ambassador with getting me safely, legally, and quietly back home.

He said little, but his people responded, and then he left. The staff gave us a moment to say goodbye. I gave Basima a big hug, and afterwards, Jasper gave me a big hug. While his head was next to mine, he said, "Take this card. I've loaded some money for your troubles. It should sustain you until you get on your feet." I then felt him place something in my hand as he disengaged. I nodded my thanks.

I spent several days getting all sorts of paperwork done, and I was also examined by the staff doctor. I assured him I was healthy, but he insisted, as it was regulations. When I wasn't being examined or processed, I spent time in the consulate's library. I saw I could still read all the different languages, but I faked only being able to read English.

When it came time to go, I was flown from the consulate by helicopter to a local US airbase. There, I transferred to a cargo jet, where I got to sit in a spare seat in the cockpit. They warned me not to touch any controls, but otherwise let me enjoy the ride. I got bored flying over water hour after hour. The midair refueling was interesting. We were headed directly to Vegas. Then I remembered that the three others here with me were all male.

"Guys? What do you do to keep from being bored on such long flights?"

One said, "I sleep a lot."

Another said, "We play a lot of cards."

"So, can you all play?"

The pilot said, "We could, since we are on autopilot, but usually at least one is always on duty."

"I see."

He added, "Why? Are you bored?"

"Yeah. All this doing nothing is getting to me."

"What do you like to do when you get bored?"

"Sex."

That shut them up a bit. So I added, "You know, I've been wanting to become a member of the mile-high club. Is there a place to sign up?"

They looked at each other and smiled. The pilot continued, "Sure is, ma'am. Do you have a preference?"

"Not really, but is it a long flight. Perhaps I could sample several choices."

The guy to my right said, "My turn, captain. You owe me. Then you, then Pete."

"Fine. Why don't you show the lady our accommodations."

I was led out of the cockpit, and he opened a panel to one side. There he handed me a pair of pillows then grabbed some blankets and bags. Leading me a little farther, and I saw there was a lot of open space. He then spread three blankets, one on top of the next. He took the pillows, and placed them at either end.

"When we sleep on board, it is usually a few hours here."

"Well, I am horny, not sleepy." I started to take my clothes off, and placed them carefully in one bag he brought. He put his clothes in the second bag. I lay down, and then he lay on me. We didn't do much foreplay, but I was ready enough that it didn't matter. Somehow, I knew it mattered to them that I make a lot of noise, so I did. Another odd thing. I seemed to instinctively know just how to work him up and satisfy him.

We went on and on. At times, I was on top; at times, he was. Once, we even sixty-nined as I blew him even as he ate me out. All told, he came several times, and I must have come twice as many.

Finally, he lay beside me, and said, "Woman, welcome to the club. Now give me a few minutes to get my strength back."

"Sure thing." So I just sat there letting him see me play with my nipples while I waited. I don't know why I was still horny, especially after all that sex, yet I was.

A few minutes later, he got up and said, "I'll get the captain." He slowly dressed, then went forward. When the door opened, the others quickly looked back, so I waved my hand, then resumed playing with my nipple.

The captain turned out to be in a rush, and forgot to put his clothes in the bag. Soon, however, he was pounding my pussy, and I was wailing. I could tell he was a tit man, and I had little to satisfy him, so I used some other ways of stimulating him. I don't think he ever experienced a thumb in the ass as he was coming before he knew it. By the third time I did it, he was expecting it, and clearly enjoying it. In fact, he was making more noise than me.

Then he became spent. When he recovered, he sat up, and said "Shit! Forgot the damn bag. Now I got grease marks all over my uniform." He had more to say, but did so quietly as he got dressed. When he went forward, Pete came back.

"Ma'am, I got to warn you, I'm not your average man."

"Few are. How come they have you go last? The others are clearly competing, but you said nothing."

Pete dropped his pants, and said, "Here's why."

Oh my god! He was huge and long.

"You must be at least twelve inches long."

"Fourteen, ma'am. Very few women can handle me."

"I bet I can."

"I don't see how. You're not that tall."

"Watch me." I then started licking that huge erection. I was a little concerned about the thickness, but I thought I could do it. Once it was wet with saliva all over, I placed the tip in my mouth. Then using my sword swallowing technique, I proceeded to push my head down at a slow and steady pace. I had to get up on my knees, but I kept pushing. He was quiet the whole time.

The width was starting to block my breathing, and suddenly I felt a word in that odd language Basima used. I couldn't say it, but I imagined saying it, and suddenly, my breath eased a little, despite feeling odd for a moment. It was still tight, but I was able to continue. Finally, my nose touched his stomach. I pushed a little more, and my nose pushed into his stomach. Now that it was in all the way, I pulled back.

With just the tip left, Pete said quietly, "How can you do that."

I pulled back, and said, "I am a magician. Magic!" I then did it again, but twice as fast. I went down a third time, faster still. It seemed to get a little easier each time I did, so I went back and forth, having him fucking my throat at a fast pace.

"I'm coming!"

I slammed down and held, then squeezed his balls, and he exploded in me. It took him a while, but finally he sputtered out. As he softened, I pulled back, sucking all the saliva and jizz off his dick. I spent extra time on the end, making sure it was nice and clean.

"Woman. You are incredible." He then screamed, "YE-HAW!" at the top of his voice.

"You think they heard?"

Suddenly, he got embarrassed. "Sorry about that."

At the same time, the door up front opened, and they asked, "You okay, Pete?"

Without looking, he shouted, "Back off guys. It's my turn." There was silence, then the door closed.

I said, "They mean well."

"True, but I'll have a hard time living it down."

"I might have something to say about that."

"Oh?"

"Yes. Now lie down, and let me get on top. You can play with my little titties."

"Yeah, they are little. B?"

"A. At times I've wanted larger, yet I learned early on that you can get away with a lot more, the smaller they are."

"Really?"

"Yep. I don't own any bras, and never have. As to downblouses, I get sympathy from the powers that be and they let me slide. Sometimes even when a nipple is clearly showing."

"You're kidding."

"Nope. Looks like junior is getting interested."

I moved a bit, and guided him into me. He wasn't very stiff, so I wasn't worried. As I slid up and down, I could feel him get harder, and soon I could feel it topping out. Somehow, I knew he wasn't finished growing, so I started getting worried. That's when I felt the stirrings again, as though I had a word to say. Remembering Basima's instructions on the necklace, I decided to focus on that word, and on letting him go all the way in me. I had no idea how or if it would work, but I focused really hard. As the tip pushed me, I suddenly changed the mumbling encouragement by inserting that word. I felt something drain from me, but as it passed, the tip was no longer pushing against me.

The next few minutes as I rode him, pulling up nearly all the way before slamming down, I felt and saw him grow to his full size. What the hell happened to me? Then I sensed he would blow, at the same time he said, "It's happening!"

I slammed down hard, and it clearly had an effect. I think junior went into overdrive, spewing extra hard into me. We both screamed. I didn't notice then, but the door opened, and both looked. Finally, he finished, and I pulled up and off, then lay down. It took him a while to wilt, he was so aroused.

Then I heard snoring. Pete was out like a light. Looking up, I saw them looking at me.

"Did I break him?"

The pilot said, "No. I think you broke our minds. What happened?"

"Well, he showed me his thing, and warned me most women couldn't handle him, so I showed I could by deepthroating him in one go. Don't give me that look. I also do a sword-swallowing act. That was his first scream. I didn't know if I could handle him, but I had to try. Too bad you didn't see that."

"Um, actually, we did."

"Oh, good! Be sure to tell everyone that knows about that monster, that I tamed it twice."

"Uh, we will." With that, they retreated.

I decided to take a closer examination of that monster. Soft, I could easily wrap my hand about it. But it must have been at least nine inches limp. I played with it for half an hour, when it started to harden. I had to have it one more time.

Once more, I sat on him, and played with it. Then I lifted up, aimed it and sat down. That's when I learned I aimed for the wrong hole. Despite the lack of lube, it went straight up my ass. Instead of pain at having my anal cherry taken, I felt pleasure.

Well, if it fits, let's ride this baby. I started bouncing up and down. Again, I felt it grow. But unlike my pussy, my anus didn't seem to be having a problem. Soon he woke up, and feeling enclosed, he reached up from behind, and started playing with my breasts. That got me going even faster. However, I was only going up and down a few inches. Then he came, triggering me. We both screamed again, but no one looked.

It wasn't until I pulled off of him, that he said, "What the hell? I was in your butt?"

"Yeah. I've never done that before. Whoa, what a rush."

I lay down beside him, and said, "Wake me when we get there." I then closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

They woke me after they landed, and I dressed. I collected my things, and they walked me off of the plane at the airbase. I followed them, but when some other airmen met them, I overheard the pilot telling the new guys that I managed Pete in two holes. After their expressions of disbelief, I pushed my way in.

"Guys, I didn't do two holes." They seemed vindicated, at least until I added, "I did three." I just smiled and walked through them, with an exaggerated wiggle of my hips.

I heard some argument behind me, but clearly Pete convinced them I did take it up the ass. Soon they caught up, and led me inside to hand me off to the next person.

Customs here was quick. They stamped my new passport, and gave me a ride to my apartment.

I had to use the hidden key to get in, but it seemed to be in the same state I left it. Well, except for the pile of mail on the floor by the door. I shed my clothes, and headed for the bath. I filled it with hot water and bubbles, then got in. I fell asleep. When I awoke, the bubbles were gone, and the water was lukewarm. I got out, and drained the water. I dried off, then went to the kitchen to see what food I had, that wasn't spoiled. I ate, then headed to bed. I left a text for Mario, asking if he had my phone and keys. He did, so I asked him to bring them in the morning.

I was rudely awakened to calls of, "Alice!"

I got up, and walked out to the front door. Standing just inside was Mario. He was staring at me.

"Oh! You're here. What time is it?"

"Just after ten. Why?"

"Jet lag. I'll need to take a few days to get back to Vegas time."

"Perhaps you should put something on. Someone may be looking in."

"They're welcome to look. Oh wait. This is your first time here. I usually am naked in my apartment."

"But what about that large window?"

"That's where I do my exercise."

"You want them to see?"

"Yes. I thought you realized I like people looking at my body."

"Oh. Uh, I brought your things. The police let me hold onto them, as they were from our dressing room." He then handed a small bag to me, and my wrap.

"Are you really okay?"

I spun around, and said, "As you see, I am fine. It was all a misunderstanding. But working things out took a while. As it is, I made a significant profit off it. Um... I need to deal with that pile of mail, and then go shopping, and more. You're welcome to stay and talk, but I don't know that I'll be a good host."

I then started taking the mail from the floor by the door to the kitchen table. After a moment, he helped. While I worked on the mail, he spoke about how he had to stop the act, and went back to his old one.

Suddenly, I asked, "You want some pizza?"

"Kind of early, isn't it?"

"For you, maybe. I'm still on Middle Eastern time."

"Is that where you were?"

"Yes. Do you want some pizza?"

"No."

"Okay. Give me a minute." I pulled out my old phone from the bag, and called the pizza place and ordered my usual.

"Yeah. They thought I was someone else, someone dangerous."

"I've heard about your fights, late night. You are dangerous."

"Hehe. Well, they thought I was way more dangerous. Whatever, so they knocked me out, and I woke up on the other side of the world, being interrogated. I was close to blows, when they finally found proof I wasn't who they thought I was. Things changed immediately, but the process to restore me was... complicated. I don't want to go into it, but I wound up flying back on a diplomatic flight. Oh, I am now a member of the mile-high club."

"You have changed. You used to be a bit pickier about who you would have sex with."

"I still am picky. They were three young aviators, all raring to take me. I let them."

"Three guys?"

"Yep. And the third was something special. He was fourteen inches."

"Fuck! No way."

"Yes way."

"How?"

"Well, when I saw his length, I realized the only sure thing was in my mouth. I took him, slow and steady, and went all the way. Then we got energetic, and he finally came deep within me."

"No way anyone could do that."

I raised my eyebrows, then said, "Wait here." I got up and went back into my magic room, where I keep all my props. I came back with my sword swallowing stuff.

"Watch."

I pulled out the sixteen-inch sword, wiped it off, then licked it on both sides. Then I tilted my head back, and swallowed it. I waited a few seconds, then pulled it out.