All Comments on 'Magician's Assistant Ch. 05'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what started out

good and fun had turned stupid and silly and not enjoyable in the last two chapters. end it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loved it

Great story, loved it! but a bit rushed in the last too chapters, you should have drawn it out more and heightened the anticipation great ending though

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very WELL DONE

This Series is VERY good, I really hope that you have not given up on it. Please keep this going.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 12 years ago
Very hot story.

This was an incredible read, and I love how the suggestions/commands in the last chapter were unintentional. But, what happens now?

Surely, you won't leave the story without a better ending?! The way you stopped it was nice, and even appropriate, but I would love to see more on how she develops after this. Will James take advantage of her after he's saved her? Are the lessons already learned too deeply implanted to be removed? Can she return to her old lifestyle without a steady stream of humiliation and debasement? Will she ask James to take command of her in order to prevent others from using her?

Very curious to see what happens when she wakes up from her nap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I was feeling very sad for her , I'm glad Derran rescued her . A very good read .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES