Magnus and His Family Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curt, nodding in the direction of the bedroom, said, "She seems to be managing okay."

"Oh!" Kristen moaned in frustration. Then, looking at Adele and Darcy, she said, "We gotta help her."

"Wh-what do you mean?" Darcy said nervously.

"I think you know exactly what I mean," Kristen said sternly, as she began stripping. "And I think we're going to need reinforcements."

Somehow she managed to get mostly undressed while also whipping out her cellphone and making a call. When the person at the other end answered, she said urgently, "Mom, we have a situation here . . ."

Darcy had begun to undress also, sensing the need to come to her mother's rescue. Adele, shrugging, peeled off her clothes in solidarity.

The guys milling around cried out with enthusiasm as they caught sight of the newly exposed trio of female flesh, and the girls situated themselves in the other bedrooms to take the pressure off of Maureen.

Within fifteen minutes, Imogen and Jenna had come over to lend a hand—but they were shortly followed by Magnus, David, and a host of other men.

Kristen, who had stationed herself downstairs in the living room, was surrounded by about five men, each of whose cocks she was sucking in turn while pumping two others with her hands. But when she saw her father show up, she said:

"Daddy, what are you doing here? And who are these guys?"

But she didn't need an answer to that second question: they were Magnus's co-workers and underlings, who had previously enjoyed her at the parties at the family home.

"Well," Magnus said a little sheepishly, "when Imogen told me what the situation was, I figured there might be room for us."

"Daddy," Kristen said severely, taking a break from sucking, "we're already going to have fifty-odd guys here. Now you bring a dozen more?"

"I'm sure you six women can manage; I have every confidence in your abilities."

Kristen sighed, but didn't have time for any more complaints, as the guys surrounding her were demanding attention. So she got back to her oral stimulation.

The logistics of where the six women were to go was a bit of a quandary. The three bedrooms each had only a queen-size bed; and with three or sometimes four people occupying a bed at once, there didn't seem to be room for two women per bed. So the older women—Maureen, Imogen, and Jenna—were allowed to be on the beds, while Adele and Darcy arranged themselves on sleeping bags on the floor of the second and third bedrooms, with Kristen using the sofa or the floor of the living room (it had a thick carpet) as the base of her operations.

The copulations took increasingly imaginative turns.

Little Darcy was lifted off her feet by a big guy (the team's starting middle linebacker) who impaled her on his cock as he remained standing up. Meanwhile, another guy came up from behind and filled up her bottom.

Adele and Jenna were in the same room. Once the guys realized they were mother and daughter, they encouraged the following arrangement: Jenna stood in front of Adele, who licked her mom's pussy while squatting over a guy on the floor who was plugging up her pussy; another guy was standing behind Jenna and had entered her butt, while yet another was standing next to the group and spattering his come over Jenna's pubic hair, some of which dripped into Adele's mouth.

Maureen got several tastes of triple penetration. In one case, a guy lay flat on his back, with Maureen on top of him, her back to him; he was in her ass. Another guy squatted between her legs and entered her pussy, while a third stuffed his cock into her mouth.

Kristen, on the ground floor, was lifted up into a horizontal position (face up) by four guys, each of whom took hold of an arm or a leg; a fifth guy filled her pussy. Once he had come, he seized an arm or a leg and let the next guy enter her, and so on until all the guys had shot their wad. One of them had the men turn Kristen around so that she was face down, so that he could invade her bottom.

The permutations were seemingly endless as successive waves of guys came and went. Actually, most of the guys ended up staying, as they were indeed keen (as Kristen had predicted) on a second or third round. After a while, the small house was overflowing with naked men—but somehow there were enough females to tend to them, even if that meant a pretty constant bombardment of two or three guys per female.

About two hours into the festivities, Paul and Greg returned from their ball game.

After momentary astonishment, Paul intuitively understood what was happening and stripped at once, impatiently waiting his turn for some woman to become even partly free to take his cock into her pussy, mouth, or ass. Greg, wandering around in amazement, just took in the sight of so many men engulfing such a small number of women—but couldn't help being impressed at how the women were holding their own amidst the onslaught.

As he drifted upstairs, he tried to make sense of the scene that met his eyes in the main bedroom.

At first he couldn't quite process which woman it was who was being sandwiched by the three men, each one of them claiming one of her orifices as his own. Only gradually did it dawn upon him that it was his mother who was the focus of all the male attention.

His initial reaction was outrage that she was being treated in such an undignified manner—even though it was abundantly evident that she was an entirely willing participant in the complex scenario. But then, when all three guys ejaculated into Maureen at pretty much the same time while she herself seemed to experience her own climax, his attitude slowly began to change.

He detected a certain strange beauty in the process. And as the men disentangled themselves from his mother's body, leaving her to collapse on the bed on her back, her large, firm breasts pointing ceilingward, he gasped at the realization that Maureen was a queen among women—beautiful, certainly, but also confident, self-assured, and fully capable of handling herself in this situation.

One of the guys, his cock slick with Maureen's juices, looked Greg up and down and said, "Hey, guy, it's pretty hard to fuck her with your clothes on."

Only then did it occur to Greg that he could take part in the affair rather than being merely a passive observer.

With exquisite care, he doffed his clothing one by one, until he revealed himself in all his nakedness.

Maureen languidly turned her head in Greg's direction, sensing that another guy (only one this time!) was hankering to be with her. It took some time for her to realize that this was her son, and she gaped wide-eyed at him.

But, more specifically, she gaped at the size of his erection.

"Hi, Mom," he said softly, cautiously entering the room.

"Hi, dear," she said in a dreamy voice, not taking her eyes off his groin and making no attempt to cover herself. "I had no idea . . ." No idea you were so well endowed.

He stood next to the bed and reached out a hand to seize one of her breasts. Its shape and texture were exquisite, and his cock quivered in anticipation. Maureen turned on her side and, with a plangent look at her son's face, directed her attention back to his cock—and placed it in her mouth.

She moaned as she perceived its hardness in her mouth, and strove to get as much of it in as possible while also seizing the shaft with her hand. Her eyes continued to waver from his face to his groin as she tickled his balls and grabbed his bottom with her other hand. A strange sort of tranquility descended upon the pair: they no longer heard the groans and grunts coming from many other parts of the house, fixated as they were on this first intimate connection between mother and son.

Greg gently withdrew his cock from Maureen's mouth and, urging her to lie on her back, draped his body over hers. He paid sincere homage to her magnificent breasts, kissing and licking them and sucking them as if he were a huge baby. She placed a hand on the back of his head to keep him in place, taking on the role of a naked Madonna with her Child.

Then Greg mounted her.

The first touch of his cock against her crevice elicited gasps from both of them. They were gazing deeply into each other's eyes, a curiously calm expression on both their faces, as Greg now entered her inch by inch—first halfway in, then three-quarters, then all the way. Maureen's eyes expanded as she felt that exceptionally large cock filling her as she had never been filled before, even by all the young stallions who had possessed her already. When he had plugged her fully, Maureen draped her bent legs over Greg's hips to seal their union, and then he began pumping.

His mouth fused with hers as he ground his hips into her, and she flung her arms around his back and occasionally extended one hand down to his bottom to propel him further into her. His hands were active too, stroking her face, shoulders, breasts, back, and bottom as he thrust. But through it all, their eyes were locked onto each other, as they wished to experience with all their senses this most intimate of unions.

And when he came—in long, repeated spurts that filled her cavity from end to end—he and she both recognized how all their years together had been leading up to this climactic moment. Maureen, with a little mew of pleasure, realized that she was coming also, and held on to her son tightly, urging him to stay in her as long as he could manage.

But at last they separated, but not before Greg had said, "I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, dear," she whispered back.

He soon left the room, knowing that a bevy of other men were waiting to take their turn with her.

The entire business went on for a full eight hours. Around 6 p.m. some of the guys began ordering immense amounts of Chinese take-out as a dinner break, which they (and the women too, whenever they could snatch a little time) devoured eagerly. Everyone ate the meal naked.

No one was keeping a full tally of the proceedings, but if someone had, the final result would have been like this:

Maureen: forty-two times.

Imogen: thirty-one times.

Kristen: twenty-seven times.

Jenna: twenty-six times.

Darcy: twenty-four times.

Adele: twenty-three times.

All the guys had come at least twice, and forty-three of the guys had come three times. Maureen was the "winner" in terms of the number of times men had come in or on her, and that was only partly because she had gotten about an hour's head start over the other women. It was clear she was in great demand. Even when snatching a dinner break, she found herself sitting on the lap of a guy, her back to him, his cock in her bottom, as she wolfed down the food in front of her. She later realized that at least one, and usually two or three, of her orifices were pretty constantly filled during those eight hours, and in the process she came to understand how right and proper it was that those orifices be filled.

That was what they were for, after all.

*

And yet, much as she had been thrilled at the prolonged sexual session (she had come at least a dozen times), she realized that this was something that could only be done every once in a while. She yearned to settle down with a gentle, trustworthy man who would love her for herself and make himself available to her whenever she wished.

That man, as it turned out, was Walter, Curt's father.

He was persuaded to come up to meet Maureen—and reacquaint himself with the young people—one day during the long summer vacation, and he and Maureen had hit it off at once. The fact that Walter was a man of color was the least of his attractions, as far as Maureen was concerned; he won her heart by his kindness, sincerity, and deep wells of emotion that he exhibited. In his turn he relieved Maureen of her resentment at being betrayed by her first husband, so that she became the warm, loving woman she had always hoped to be.

They found a small house for themselves and were very happy.

All the people—in Magnus's house and in the house that Paul and his friends were renting—made sure to fuse their bodies and hearts with one another whenever the spirit moved them, and every so often they summoned the football team for another session of group sex.

It also became obvious that, in due course of time, marriages would occur. Magnus and Imogen retied the knot first; Jenna and David followed suit. The young couples—Paul and Darcy, Curt and Adele, Greg and Kristen—said their vows soon after graduating. And everyone participated in the wedding of Maureen and Walter, which was a particularly festive affair.

It was a wonderful climax to their mutual passion and devotion.

THE END


12