Maharani Bk. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Week 1, Day 2: Mr MacHinery.
2.6k words
4.67
1.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

The next morning we are surprised to be woken by Anusha, our stewardess, with a trolley from which she serves us breakfast on bed trays. We engage in conversation and she enquires if we have discovered the 'special' cabinet. Sansa confirms that we have and it dawns on me that there are more toys than the one that Sansa gave me to wear. She asks if we would like her to show us what is available, I'm about to ask her to, when Sansa says that she knows because it was her that arranged the purchase and supply.

The black coffee is just perfect and we are able to serve ourselves a second cup. Anusha leaves. Sansa whispers that the 'special' cabinet is her personal contribution, explaining that there are two of everything. Being the femme, she tells me that the pink toys are for me and the green, her favourite colour, are for her. We finish breakfast and I get up to examine the contents of the cabinet, while Sansa ensures the 'do not disturb' sign is put out and the door locked.

I can kind of guess what each toy is for, but there's a 'kit' that I've no idea of its purpose. Sansa gets the instructions out and we read them together. It is a fucking machine, but it has been disassembled and boxed for transit. Using the instructions she shows me that it's a self-construction kit of only a few parts and when put together is placed at the end of a bed. When assembled and carefully positioned with the head of the lubricated dildo just inside the vagina, it can be turned on and the speed/tempo of thrusts controlled with a free app for the iPhone. There are several different sizes of dildo made of soft silicone, all of them are pink in colour. Sansa says we can share, indicating a desire to use it herself. We agree to follow the instructions and 'assemble' it after lunch.

After our intimate shower & massage we dress and, at the appointed time, go to the cinema. We are wearing identical silk & lycra ready-pleated saree gowns with intricate border work in gold with matching embroidered net blouse with half sleeves. Sansa's gown, matching handbag and shoes are green and mine are pink. As we gather in the cinema, we admire everybody's choice of clothing, I note that we all have chosen styles of the Indian sub-continent to wear. Perhaps western style clothes will be seen later in the cruise.

Maharani is at anchor and the sea is nice and calm, when Prajna enters with her three bridge officers, we take our seats expectantly. Prajna smiles and begins: "Good morning ladies, we hope you enjoyed your first night on board and how wonderful it is to welcome all thirty-six of you, plus our two esteemed owners, to our first talk on 'fixing position'. As I mentioned yesterday, there are several ways to fix position and today we will use a simple sextant method". She holds up a sextant, then the second officer passes it round the audience. Prajna continues: "First slide please!"

The lights dim and a chart is displayed with a dot in the centre of a circle, displayed in a blue part of the chart: "This is a photo of a chart showing our current position. Blue is water and green is land, sometimes beginners make simple errors that end up with them marking our position in the green, but it is a common mistake and soon rectified. A good sextant is a very accurate instrument for measuring angles, most often of a star or the sun above the horizon, hence the shades to protect the eyes when looking into the sun. Second slide please."

"The line northwards from our position is to a lighthouse at the entrance to the river leading to Jaleswar. Third slide please. The line running north-west from our position is another lighthouse, at the entrance to the river leading to Basudevpur, the angle between the two lines is roughly 45 degrees and will be marked on the chart to fix position. Fourth slide please".

"The line running to the west-south-west from our position is a headland named Palmyras Point. The angle between the lighthouse at the entrance to the river to Basudevpur and Palmyras Point is roughly 68 degrees and we'll be marking that angle on the chart too. Are there any questions before we go to the bridge and give every guest the opportunity, with help, to measure these angles with the sextant?" There are no questions so Prajna leads the way to the bridge.

We split into 4 groups for the first part of the exercise; measuring the angles. We learn to hold it sideways to measure horizontal angles and since the sun isn't involved, all the shades can be moved out of the way. We set the angle on the index arm so it reads zero and then focus on the lighthouse at the entrance to the river to Basudevpur. Squeezing the locking mechanism unlocks the index arm so it can move. We then move the index arm until the other lighthouse is as near as possible to directly over it. We release the locking mechanism so it can't move and rotate the micrometer until one lighthouse is as exactly on top of the other as possible.

Finally, we read the degrees scale through the opening in the index arm and add the minutes from the micrometer to the nearest whole degree. Our result agrees with the rough 45 degrees bearing from the plan and happily everyone else manages to get within five degrees of it as well.

We do the same process by focussing on Palmyras Point and setting zero, measure the angle from there to the lighthouse at the entrance to the river to Basudevpur and again, everyone is delighted to get a result within five degrees of the rough bearing from the plan.

The officer with each group then shows us how to use a plotter to draw the three angular distances. She shows us why it's necessary to use a reciprocal bearing to prevent the line going ashore instead of out to sea. Where the three lines intersect is the plotted position and marked with a dot in the middle of a circle. If the lines don't intersect exactly, then the size of the triangle shows the degree of accuracy and the fix plotted is in the middle of the triangle. We finish by learning that most often there is a small triangle. Adding thirty six plots to the chart makes it look very busy but demonstrates that no one is far out. Happily the lines are in pencil and can be rubbed out.

We are all delighted at our enlightenment through the activity and on being led back to the main lounge ask that another nautical activity be planned during the cruise. With a big smile Prajna thanks them for their enthusiastic participation and asks if we might enjoy an outing on jet-skis linked with a picnic lunch on the beach, adding that lifejackets will be provided. Everyone is delighted at the idea and Prajna agrees to organise it, subject to suitable beaches and weather. Sansa and I take Prajna aside and we both thank and congratulate her on a really wonderful contribution to the cruise programme.

At lunch, with the string quartet providing a soft musical background, again the conversation turns to the navigation exercise we have just enjoyed and the prospect of jet skiing to a beach picnic yet to come. It was indeed very enjoyable but, Sansa and I agree that our afternoon date with Mr MacHinery could be very enjoyable too. Even though we aren't strictly the hosts, we are keen to ensure the success of the Maharani venture, the Purser takes us to one side to inform us that advance bookings are still flooding in and we are now fully booked for nearly 19 months, naturally we are delighted beyond words. After lunch a number of ladies ask if they may visit the Lesbian Lounge and we offer to escort them, eventually nearly a dozen newcomers join us there.

We enjoy a variety of coffee presentations and chat while the wind quintet play a varied programme for us. The newcomers ask if 'anything' else happens in the lounge and Sansa giggles as I answer: "Perhaps some discussion of sapphic interest and some risqué jokes!' Our visitors laugh and one exclaims: "We expected at least a drunken orgy!" We shake our heads and, joining the laughter, apologise for being too vanilla. We chat through afternoon tea and cake and then separate for free time and to allow sufficient time to prepare and dress for dinner. It's a busy life!

Back in our suite, we put out the 'don't disturb' sign on the stateroom door, go into the bedroom, lock the door and unpack the boxes. We read the instructions carefully and follow them step by step. When the frame is built, we attach the motor to it. So far, so good! We select one of the dildoes that range from tiny to one that is obviously too large for us. Then we connect the long arm to the mid-range dildo and pass the end through an 'o' hole lined with a silicone ring and connect it securely to the motor.

Finally, we plug it in at the switch at the wall socket, turn on the switch and the job is almost done. We giggle as we solemnly christen the machine 'Mr MacHinery' as if we are launching a ship! It looks really odd but it does look like it'll work. We position it at the end of the bed, so the bed covers can hang properly. Fortunately we have the ship's wi-fi and are both able to download the app to control the machine remotely. We ensure that the arm extends and retracts smoothly in a straight line, no kinky off-line thrusting for us! I lubricate the dildo head with the flourish of a pastry chef and we're ready to go!

Sansa undresses and lies on the end of the bed, in the middle, so that her open legs dangle as if reaching for the floor. She spreads her lips, presses the 'Adjust' button and using the buttons on her iPhone screen slowly moves the dildo head so that it is positioned just inside the entrance to her vagina, which glistens as if the artificial lubricant is an unnecessary luxury. I'd swear that I hear her sigh softly in pleasure.

We're impressed so far: "Ready?" I ask and she nods, holding the remote control. She presses a button and the lubricated dildo slowly disappears inside her, leaving only the plastic testicles outside. I can't help wondering if Mr MacHinery ejaculates plastic sperm. She sighs with pleasure and I join her to see how the controls work, she whispers hoarsely: "A size larger for me next time, but I love it!"

Once Sansa's accustomed to the controls, she gasps for me to sit on her face. I think 'at last', undress and straddle her face while I face her body and the machine. She motions me with touches to move into the best position, turns up the speed of trusts and starts to pleasure my wet sex that is aching for her attention. It is just wonderful. I lean forward to stimulate her button with my mouth and tongue while the dildo gives her quite a pounding. She turns the speed up to the maximum, it is so fast I can feel the air movement from the motion and wonder if I'm safe. It doesn't last long because she experiences such an orgasm that she can barely stifle her screams and turns off the motor with a single: "Wow!"

So as not to be late, we decide to reverse roles with the machine later before going to sleep. With me on a promise, we enjoy our usual intimate shower & massage, put our hair up, fix our makeup and then dress for dinner. As is our custom, we like to wear identical saree gowns but in different colours. The gowns we choose are ready pleated with sequins worked in floral pattern with a substantial satin border. The pallu is also embellished in sequins but worked in a wave design which is mirrored in the matching handbag and shoes. The gown is paired with a sleeveless crop top in velvet with back hook closure with a tie up bow and features a plunging neckline. Sansa's gown is in light green and mine is in pink.

Happy with our outfits, we go down to the main lounge to join the ladies for cocktails. The lounge is alive to the sounds of music, happy ladies chatting, laughing while enjoying cocktails and the company. We smile happily noting that a number of the ladies, including Ayma & Priyanka have linked arms. We sit down to dinner and the meal. The company just couldn't be happier. We are surprised when everyone retires to the Lesbian Lounge for musical entertainment and drinks. We agree that this happy image must be our ultimate aim for Maharani. Who knows, perhaps some ladies might disembark at the end of their romantic holiday as couples. On retiring for the night, another lovely event occurs; everyone feels relaxed enough to exchange hugs and kisses goodnight.

Sarees are traditional and make the wearer feel her best, however they take some time to put on and take off. Sansa and I are devotees of pre-pleated saree gowns equipped with a side zip because the wearer looks just as beautiful but slimmer, but also because they are quick and easy to put on and take off! So it is that within 5 minutes of putting out the 'don't disturb' sign and locking the door, I'm lying naked in position on the bed with Mr MacHinery's cockhead just inside me. Sansa is also naked, ready to play her part when I'm accustomed to controlling the machine with the app on my iPhone. I adore how sensitive the controls are, the slow thrusts are perfect for increasing my desire for faster thrusts and to ensure I provide lots of natural lubricant.

At my request when I turn up the speed, Sansa straddles my face and by touching her to edge this way or that, I have her in a perfect position to pay my most loving respects. I'm delighted that she is already wet, sometimes I think that I could live on her nectar alone. We aren't into bdsm but she certainly owns my heart, always has and always will. Needless to say, Sansa leans forward into our 69 position, possibly only a 67 because the dildo prevents my fingers entering her. It isn't long before I feel that heavenly sensation, so I turn down the speed a little to try and prolong the moment, it works and I'm both gratified and staggered to discover it's possible to edge, Sansa reaps the reward via my busy mouth and tongue.

Mr MacHinery has won me as his latest acolyte and I feel the need to experience his full power. Turning Mr MacHinery to maximum speed for me and similarly my mouth for Sansa takes us both to the heights of ecstasy, I try edging with the app but the rocket has been launched and doesn't take long to overcome gravity and soar ever upwards. Sated, I retract the dildo clear of my body then turn Mr MacHinery off. Sansa now has free access to me, and we both enjoy ourselves in our special way. When we've tongued each other clean, we turn to mix our oral treasures with our tongues and swallow. We put on our nightwear and get into bed; me spooned by my beloved Sansa as always. It's just heavenly and oddly enough I dream of a luxury cruise yacht for The Marigold Line.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers