Mahesh's CFNM College Ch. 02

Story Info
Mahesh is exposed to the volleyball girls.
1.9k words
3.23
8.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers

Over the next two weeks, Mahesh was bombarded with conflicting emotions.

Shruthi had wasted no time in exposing him to her volleyball teammates, including Archana. She had told him that it was inevitable. If she did not bring Archana into the fold herself and Archana found out on her own later, she would be even more cruel. Plus, she told him, there had to be someone whom Mahesh dreaded more than anything else. The very mention of Banu's name was enough to send his heart rate soaring. Since Banu was now unavailable - Mahesh shuddered to think of what Vishwa was going through with her everyday - Archana had to do. The first time they had seen him naked, they went into bubbles of glee. They had teased him, squeezed him, stretched him and spanked him mercilessly. Archana ordered him to be blindfolded, lowered her own pants and then sat on his face applying just enough pressure to ensure his breathing was heavily laboured. They had come back from playing Volleyball. Shruthi planned it this way thinking the girls would be tired. However, she had forgotten to take their sweatiness into account and that backfired.

Archana grinded his face with her ass and Mahesh was in hell. The smell of the sweat itself was too much. However, Archana was ruthless. Eventually, he had to open his mouth to breathe and Archana immediately thrust her ass in. Mahesh ended up licking the sweat. The other girls took lead and joined in.

One by one, they grinded him and Mahesh started tearing up. Also, while one of them would grind him, the others started on his penis. There were at least three pairs of hands on him. One would just stroke him, the other would tickle him and he had no room to manoeuvre since two others would be holding him down. Mahesh was helpless and the girls enjoyed his pain. Shruthi asked them to get drinks. Considering the entertainment Shruthi had provided them, they had no hesitation in bringing drinks with their own money. A couple of them bought the liquor and with the drinks in, the women got even more assertive and punished him further.

With the alcohol induced, even the ones who hesitated earlier got bolder. Mahesh was straddled by each and every woman. As the night wore on, all inhibitions went out the window and the women kept taking their clothes off one by one. Most of them were either naked or bottomless. The panties were the first to come off as they all wanted to facesit him. In addition to the obvious sweat smell and the general stink of the buttocks, the alcohol and the side dishes now started the farts. They all farted well into his nose and mouth. Mahesh cried and cried and begged them to stop. Naturally, that just made them increase the pressure and Mahesh was in hell with the pain. When one of them announced that she was going to pee on him, Shruthi finally brought things to a halt. Mahesh could see - metaphorically, of course since he was blindfolded - how superb she was in taking charge. Still, he expected Archana to tell her to go to hell but Shruthi had countered it earlier. She had intentionally kept refreshing Archana's drink more causing her to pass out. The rest of them were tired as well and went to sleep, one by one.

The next morning, the six women woke up with a splitting hangover. They had never drunk as much as they had the previous night. Most of them could not even get out of bed. However, they did not have to. Mahesh was woken up at 5:30 AM by the sounds of vomitting. He was on full slave mode for the next 8 hours. Completely naked, he was running around serving the six women. He would be cleaning up one's vomit when the other would ask for tea. While he was making the tea, one more would need help getting up. While he went there, the first vomiter would bellow at him for still not having cleaned up her vomit. Not one woman thanked him even once. At the same time, he could not cross a single woman without getting smacked. They were all free with their hands and Mahesh begged them to be merciful to no avail.

Their hangover was making them irritable. He could not get over the unfairness. They had spent all last night punishing him. Now, they were punishing him because of their own pain which only started because they were punishing him. His buttocks were on fire and his tongue was heavily sore with all the licking. He had spent a major amount of the night licking feet, licking shoes, and finally, licking their butts. He did not even have the satisfaction of checking out their naked asses as they blindfolded him fully while he went about his licking. Then, they started farting on him. He was still thankful to Shruthi, though. Because she had put a stop when it went too far. When one of them announced they would pee on him, Shruthi called the things to an end. Thankfully, they were all fully drunk by then and went to sleep soon.

Both he and Shruthi were nervous about the morning-after. They had to set boundaries. Surprisingly to both Shruthi and Mahesh, it was easy. The women, even Archana accepted the boundaries which she was setting. At first, they fought but Shruthi categorically told them that, she would not allow them to urinate on him. Again and again, Archana vehemently demanded it and Shruthi turned it down with equal ferocity. Archana went at Mahesh with her hand raised but Shruthi told her to wait. She told her that if she wanted, she could get their own slave. While it sounded harsh, the women smiled viciously at the thought. The idea of an 18-year old boy, naked, kneeling and waiting on them 24*7 was just too good. Mahesh was reserved by Shruthi but they could get hands on some of the others. They already knew who their targets were. It was the same three boys who kept teasing Mahesh. Shruthi told them that, they could get their hands on them and then do whatever they wanted. Archana agreed. But, she stipulated that, she had to be allowed to punish Mahesh viciously whenever she wanted and that she wanted to do so now since Shruthi, Mahesh's mistress was making her wait. Shruthi smiled and agreed.

Mahesh watched in horror as the love of his life just handed him over to his current greatest fear. The other women sat in the corner but they couldn't contain their excitement. The sight of a boy, naked and shivering in fear at the thought of getting punished by another woman was, exhilarating. Shruthi steeled herself. Mahesh had to experience this pain. He had to know what it meant to have raw pain and raw fear. Archana sat on a chair and beckoned him imperiously. Mahesh had to take only three steps to reach her. But, he was frozen as he knew what Archana was capable of. Archana could have more than pulled him easily, but she waited. She waited, smiling at her prey knowing he would come to her. Slowly, Mahesh closed the distance and took his position. Shruthi handed the paddle to Archana.

It was carnage. Archana went after Mahesh's buttocks. It was not just strong. There was a methodical strength to it. She was delivering each one in a new area and with all her strength. Mahesh screamed after each hit but every single one was just that shade more intense than the last. Bare hand, paddle, Archana kept alternating.

"Please, miss Archana. Please, stop."

"Please, ma'am"

Mahesh bawled. But, Archana showed no sign of relenting and the others cheered with the same excitement. Shruthi watched silently with a steely expression on her face. Eventually, Archana stopped and pushed him off the chair. Mahesh rolled on the floor in pain. The women did not give him any respite and ordered him to come to them. Mahesh stood up with great difficulty and went to them still bawling. For Varsha, one of the women the excitement had still not died down. Mahesh was naked! Completely! Not a stitch on! And, they noted freshly, he did not have a hair on his body. Not a little hair to hide behind. They could see his hands were still twitching sometimes. He was itching to cover himself. But, Varsha had seen Shruthi warn him fiercely that if he covered himself, she would punish him. Well, she was punishing him either way, she noted to herself with a laugh. She had no clue how did Shruthi manage to subjugate him to this level. But, the results were there to see. In all it's naked glory.

The cherry on top was that he was gigantic. Varsha was a virgin. In fact, all six of them were. But, they had watched enough porn to know that this was a mega-size cock. Now, as he came forward, Varsha could see the emotions playing on him. The feeling of humiliation was etched into every inch of his face. Once again, the hand twitched and Varsha felt a sexual thrill in the knowledge that he desperately wanted to cover himself but he wouldn't.

"How is your ass, naked boy?" She asked, laughing.

"It feels like it's on fire, ma'am."

"Ma'am, I like that." She replied.

"You will always address each one of them as ma'am from here on." Shruthi announced. Mahesh meekly agreed.

"Turn around and bend over." Came the next command.

Mahesh, freshly teared up. Was there no end? They were adding such insult even after injuring him to this level. Slowly, he bent over and presented his butt to the women. Varsha touched him and he jumped. "Do that again and you will start over the punishment with me." He was warned by her.

Mahesh walked back and received a smack for his jump. They once again grabbed his butt and rubbed their hands all over it. Then, Varsha again lined his butt with one finger. Mahesh was appalled that, even after all this, he was at full mast. Even Shruthi got angry at that and gave him one with a paddle. Then, Archana came back and he shivered in fear. Archana, however, seemed to be done with him and more focused on how to get the other guys in the fold.

The first and the biggest argument was, as expected, with Archana. Shruthi outlawed toilet slavery but Archana was vehement. She loved the thought of pissing on a naked man. However, the others brought her down to eventually see reason. One boy going out and complaining would ruin things for everyone and no man would accept getting pissed on. Then, they added names to a slip. For now, they were targeting three boys - one for every two girls - and they shuffled these slips to see who gets whom. Shruthi carefully wrote the names. She and Mahesh had done some work here. One of the boys was Suhas and he was the one with the biggest penis of the three. Shruthi had found this by careful research. One of the toilets had a hiding place and Shruthi snuck in there once. She was treated with penis after penis until the three boys came in and she knew who was the biggest one. When Archana, obviously the first to pick came forward, Shruthi stood in front of her with her back to the others and pointed to the one with Suhas' name on it. Archana had no clue but she still picked the slip. Shruthi felt this was the simplest way to ensure Archana would not make too much trouble for them. The other women picked the remaining slips and cooed when they saw the name.


indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers